Print Page | Close Window

PROTT fake or real?

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78982
Printed Date: 04/29/2024 at 9:12am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: PROTT fake or real?
Posted By: m123456
Subject: PROTT fake or real?
Date Posted: 05/02/2017 at 11:33pm
Hey guys can anyone say for sure if this website
http://www.prott.vip/Product-List.aspx?producttype=59
is real or fake? nvr heard of before except like thrice. some things on their site seem suspicious or not quite believable, but I'm not an actual expert

-------------
Feng Shuei

Replies:
Date Posted: 05/02/2017 at 11:34pm
I've only gotten tt stuff off amazon, paddlepalace, fastpaddle, tt11, megaspin
they all sold real equipment to me, based on what I ordered from their site.

-------------
Feng Shuei

Posted By: chop4ever
Date Posted: 05/02/2017 at 11:35pm
If I said they are all fake, then many people will be angry at me.
Just buy from it and keep silent.

-------------
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 1:00am
are u being serious or just being sarcastic or joking

-------------
Feng Shuei

Posted By: Matt Pimple
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 1:39am
This topic has been discussed here in the forum quite extensively and there was a thread on this specific question. Use the search function!

-------------
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55835&title=feed-back-for-matt-pimple" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: Schlager72
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 11:58am

Well, depends on what you're lookin to purchase. Their clothing are replicas unless otherwise mentioned, their blades, rubbers & glues are all genuine. They are for real & I have purchased a lot of stuff from them. Hope that helps..

-------------
M.Maze
FH H3 Neo (prov)
BH MX-P

Posted By: jt99sf
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by m123456 m123456 wrote:

How do you know the Amazon stuff is real ?

-------------
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

This topic has been discussed here in the forum quite extensively and there was a thread on this specific question. Use the search function!

yes.  And by the way, what is a good alternative for Tenergy 05?

Posted By: Chairman Meow
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 1:54pm

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41621&PN=1&title=prottcc-reliable" rel="nofollow - http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41621&PN=1&title=prottcc-reliable

-------------
-1 ply Cypress 11.5mm "The Castigator"
-H3 Prov. Blue Sponge 2.2mm 41 deg.
-H3 Prov. Orange Sponge 2.1mm 37 deg

Posted By: rocketman222
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 2:36pm
Other than exorbitant shipping charges, everything else seems fine

-------------
http://www.bladesbycharlie.com/models/hinokighost" rel="nofollow - BBC Hinoki Ghost
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74126&title=feedback-rocketman222" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: ThePongProfessor
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

yes.  And by the way, what is a good alternative for Tenergy 05?

And are Fegerl's serves legal or not

-------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePongProfessor

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/feedback-thepongprofessor_topic69419.html" rel="nofollow - Feedback

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 3:04pm
And hey, isn't that Liu Shiwen over there?

Posted By: Rich215
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 3:08pm
And what is the best blade for tenergy 05?

-------------

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 3:13pm
And does FZD use a Viscaria?

Posted By: tom
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 4:06pm
bunch of meanies

Posted By: Rich215
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 4:45pm
I officially nominate tom to answer all the newbie questions like:

What is the best blade....
What is the best rubber.....
What is like tenergy 50 but cheaper......

Please feel free to add other questions to tom's new work load.  LOL

-------------

Posted By: pgpg
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

I officially nominate tom to answer all the newbie questions like:

What is the best blade....
What is the best rubber.....
What is like tenergy 50 but cheaper......

Please feel free to add other questions to tom's new work load.  LOL

New rubber Tenergy 50 confirmed! Is that an elusive 'Professional' version we've heard so much about?   

Tongue

-------------
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX

Posted By: Tt Gold
Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 4:52pm
Is the hurricane national version the one that ma long uses

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

bunch of meanies

Like piranhas we are.*

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 6:10pm
What do you think about "the" new ball?

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

How do you know the Amazon stuff is real ?

on the site it said from some table tennis store. tho I didn't trust that so I just looked at the seller store review and the customer ratings and review/ answered questions. also u can prob tell from the details if something is fake because legit manufacturers write the correct parameters for the rubber like spin speed, control density/ hardness ratings, prob weight. also the thickness and the color. if they don't say that anywhere u could prob say it's fake. 

-------------
Feng Shuei

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 6:30pm
best blade for tenergy.. tenergy has one of the highest throws so look for something that has low throw like carbonado 190, ZJK SZLC or ZLC, viscaria, butterfly innerforce zlc. even stiga infinity vps v works. I tried it and went wel even tho I thought that tenergy has too much softness for it

-------------
Feng Shuei

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 6:34pm
like the new rubbers made for plastic ball. donic blefire m1, andro rasant powergrip, mantra series, mxp tibar, hurricane 8 boosted, even the national is good. don't buy stiga rubbers the don't have much grip or spin tried the, before they feel like dead rubbers. ball doesn't sink on the other side because not enough spin. stiga is good for blades tho.

-------------
Feng Shuei

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 6:38pm
no FZD doesn't use viscaria if u lok at him clsely during matches games tounreys and practice u clearl see it's still the infinity vps blade

-------------
Feng Shuei

Date Posted: 05/03/2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Tt Gold Tt Gold wrote:

Is the hurricane national version the one that ma long uses

they use the actual true Chinese rubbers, whch aren't that tacky, more bouncy and low throw. they're tacky enough to hold the ball and spin it and it gives the ball the required lift to go above the net, but low throw mena it gets to other side faster, and it's more difficult for opponent to attack. no one sell sthese on the market unless u go to china to get it.

-------------
Feng Shuei

Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 9:44am
I used to play with an otherwise perfectly normal and decent guy who had a strange personality trait of not understanding sarcasm. It didn't matter who was making the joke or what it was about, he would always take it literally. I thought he was unique, until now.

By the way, is Waldner the greatest player of all time? And is boosting immoral? Chinese loop?  Do you miss celluloid balls?

Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 5:54pm
how long did he hold world champion no. 1 title

-------------
Feng Shuei

Posted By: qualizon
Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 7:23pm
just stop dummy......

-------------
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66012&PID=793739" rel="nofollow - Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69193&PID=839189" rel="nofollow - For Sale

Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 8:39pm
sarcasm only works with like punctuation marks or like in real life. otherwise it's not that easy to tell.

-------------
Feng Shuei

Posted By: chop4ever
Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 8:43pm
back to your main topic. I don't know or can't say it is real or fake, due to the fact that my level is not professional. At my level, any blade and rubber is good-as-pro if it is sold as cost-as-pro.

c'mon, they are making money, don't stop them, bastards!

-------------
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster

Posted By: wturber
Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 9:24pm

sarcasm only works with like punctuation marks or like in real life. otherwise it's not that easy to tell.

Not really.  I knew immediately that he was being sarcastic.  It was very easy to tell.  

Though to be fair, having some sense of the personality of the person doing the posting helps a LOT.  Itcan be very hard to detect sarcasm if you don't know the person very well or at all.

-------------
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com
Hardbat: Nittaku Resist w/ Dr. Evil or Friendship 802-40 OX

Posted By: berndt_mann
Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I used to play with an otherwise perfectly normal and decent guy who had a strange personality trait of not understanding sarcasm. It didn't matter who was making the joke or what it was about, he would always take it literally. I thought he was unique, until now.

By the way, is Waldner the greatest player of all time? And is boosting immoral? Chinese loop?  Do you miss celluloid balls?

Being sarcastically challenged is neither particular to humankind in general or even to some members of this forum.  Let's see how you rate on the Mann Sarcasm Meter, designed for me by my faculty adviser at Ohio State (might have made Phi Bate, except that Richard Belzer was in the same classes all the way from Elementary Sarcasm 101 to Advanced Sarcasm 606 that I was.)  

Is Waldner the greatest player of all time?  Oh hell yes.  Barna, Bergmann, Rozeanu wouldn't have a prayer of beating the mighty Waldi, even if he didn't use hidden serves, drew down with a Barna Personal, Bergmann Popular, or whatever rig Angelica used.  Even with a 3-ply Hock No. 74, he'd have crucified Miles and Reisman.

Is boosting immoral?  Oh hell no.  Everybody does it, even to their frictionless epoxidized long pips.  Boosting, if you lather on the right product, is almost as effective as speed gluing was, and questions of morality aside, it probably won't kill you.

Chinese loop?  Good God no.  They're all to a man and woman flat hitters; have been since the days of Rong Guo-tuan.

Do I miss celluloid balls?  Well yeah, i guess I do.  But I still enjoy playing pocket pool with my own.  They're reasonably round, just the right weight, and dress out at an even 38.864570624 mm. (more or less).

-------------
bmann1942
Setup: Mark Bellamy Master Craftsman blade, British Leyland hard rubber

Date Posted: 05/04/2017 at 10:05pm
damn the level u guys can bring a topic to something completely different, reminds me the the US presidential elections last year and trump's long rallies. get it

-------------
Feng Shuei

Date Posted: 05/05/2017 at 12:11am

Ok. Here is the sarcsm answer key. The original poster was serious, but asked a question that is asked here about once every month and the answer never changes. Consequently every one of my comments on this thread was sarcastic. For example I wrote one from home in the US and at the time Liu Shiwen was not nearby. She was in China. The sarcasm in the Tenergy 05 question (and the others too) is that at one point we had one new thread every two weeks on that.

I won't even begin to attempt to explain Berndt. He is like dadaist performance art.

Date Posted: 05/05/2017 at 12:25am

damn the level u guys can bring a topic to something completely different, reminds me the the US presidential elections last year and trump's long rallies. get it

Mingbai le, xin pengyou.  (Got it, new friend).  You will soon find that the more you post to table tennis forums such as this one that many threads will go completely off the rails and into uncharted new and irrelevant swamps yet to be drained, wherein lurk the specters of sarcasm, invective (mild to quite insulting), impertinence and sometimes even interesting ad hoc ruminations that have nothing to do with table tennis or feng shui, for that matter.

It happens all the time.  Table tennis players who post to forums can run the gamut from insightful and informative to el sarcastico extremo to borderline wacko with everything in between.  It's just the nature of the beast.  All efforts to tame the Wild West of pong tt forums have heretofore proven unsuccessful.  But if you want to take on the job of being the new Marshal in Dodge, by all means go for it, and best of luck.  Just don't forget about table tennis' boot hill, where many a timid table tennis soul rests in uneasy peace.

-------------
bmann1942

Date Posted: 05/05/2017 at 12:44am
(Baal)  
I won't even begin to attempt to explain Berndt. He is like dadaist performance art.

Who's your dada, Baal?

-------------
bmann1942

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net