Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with Megaupload

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guero View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with Megaupload
    Posted: 08/12/2006 at 10:22pm

I have a problem, I havent been able to download videos from megaupload, do I have to register, pay some money or something?? the message on the bottom is the only thing I get from there...thanx for your help!...cheers from M�xico!!

All download slots (500) assigned to your country (Mexico) are in use.
Please try again later.

TABLE TENNIS...The Fastest Game On Earth!!!!

Blade: DONIC Dicon Jan-Ove Waldner Straight
FH: DONIC Jan-Ove Waldner Max. Red
BH: DONIC Jan-Ove Waldner Max. Black
Glue: DONIC Persson Speed Light
Sponsored Links

SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2006 at 10:53pm

Please try again later ;)

not much you can do.

Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2006 at 11:57pm
I dont know if anyone else has this problem, but everytime I use megaupload and it wants me to download with dap, there is some internal server error. I dont know what that means unfortunatly.
fadli View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2006 at 12:26am
It's time to move to torrent,
Blade : Yasaka Gatien Extra 3D & Stiga Optimum SYNC
FH : Hurricane 3 / Skyline 3
BH : Sriver EL
Guero View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2006 at 1:00am

Originally posted by fadli fadli wrote:

It's time to move to torrent,

How to download with torrent?? how do I start?? show me please...I really appreciate...thanx

TABLE TENNIS...The Fastest Game On Earth!!!!

Blade: DONIC Dicon Jan-Ove Waldner Straight
FH: DONIC Jan-Ove Waldner Max. Red
BH: DONIC Jan-Ove Waldner Max. Black
Glue: DONIC Persson Speed Light
SILAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SILAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2006 at 3:38am
I can't download from megaupload too.Please help with any anonym program like this:
They are not still working for me
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2006 at 1:48pm

one problem i've been having for the past few days--i've been getting this message: "download maximum exceeded."

what does that mean?  what is the "download maximum?"

victorandrade1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victorandrade1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2006 at 2:06pm
you have to pay only for mega premium; for normal users you only have to get up early (5 to 7 am) and download your videos; in the space enter the letters that appear (3), and download; you have to wait 45 seconds. use a downloader like getright or masdownloader.
andrade
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2006 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

one problem i've been having for the past few days--i've been getting this message: "download maximum exceeded."

what does that mean? what is the "download maximum?"

I've been getting that quite frequently in the last few days. I'd say after downloading about 300MB or so, then I will get that message. I get around it by power recycling my DSL modem, so it will get a new IP address from my broadband provider. Sometime I've to keep it power off for a few minutes, otherwise the provider won't detect it and assign a new IP address. I'd think this might not work in all cases. It depends on how your provider sets up their networks.
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2006 at 3:27pm

yeah, but the thing is i have never gotten that message before and i haven't been downloading lately more than usual....

could it be that megaupload is all of a sudden tightening up on us and allowing fewer downloads (in a bid to get us to pay for their premium service)?

GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2006 at 4:07pm
I think you are right. Megaupload probably has reduced the amount of downloads per day for the non-members.
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic