Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Rubber Giveaway!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 2:06pm
My favorite rubber from TT11 is Donic Bluefire M1 because it like a rocket, good speed and great feeling by playing with this rubber. 
Sponsored Links

Giangt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giangt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 2:37pm
The best rubber on for me is the Hurricane 3 provincial from DHS. It has all the features I need for my game. Tacky top sheet for great service, speed for looping away from the table and is very controllable in short game.
arxidiavol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arxidiavol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 3:58pm
My favorite rubber is Donic Bluefire M2. Good drives, enough spin for services  - ideal for BH. 
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:49pm
I like the Donic bluefire m2 max, very complete rubber, perfect for fh and bh
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 5:09pm
My favorite rubber is Tibhar Evolution FX-P. Extremely grippy, best combination of speed and spin and excellent feel.
mg View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 5:39pm
Depends on so many things...if I have to choose I would say bluefire m1 fh and sigma I euro bh...
My feedback:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47297&title=mg-feedback
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 8:01pm
My favorite rubber is stiga tour M play with it consistently and it can do everything.
mswishe4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mswishe4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:26pm
Hexer HD is my favorite rubber. I loved the medium/low throw on it, it seemed to fit the sweet spot on my MMaze alc perfectly, backhand or forehand. Spinny, fast, hard sponge plus medium topsheet=heaven for me, it was also one of the most durable rubbers ive ever played with.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:31pm
Favorite rubber is Nittaku Narucross GS Soft.  Lightweight (and the hard version is also pretty light), good spin, and can be used for a long time, even as the topsheet degrades.  Highly underrated and I got it on sale at TT11 at the time!
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Rahul_TT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahul_TT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:52pm
Calibra LT Sound:

I love the Calibra LT Sound
I was lost, heaven I have found

Searching my BH rubber for ages
Going through product description pages

Reading through several forums
For a rubber greater than its sums

After spending hours and all my energies
On Bluefires, Rasant's and Tenergies

I love the Calibra LT Sound
I was lost, heaven I have found

-Rahul
Jubei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jubei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 10:52pm
I bought Tibhar Aurus soft (red 2.1mm) when it was on special sale. At that time I had no idea about it. I was just attracted to TT11 very cheap price.
Later one I saw several threads in this forum and many forum members here had not so good impression on this rubber.
This rubber was sleeping in my drawer for more than one and a half year. I was definitely influenced by those negative comments and totally lost my interest.
I only cut and started to use this rubber when I had finished my other rubbers stock and This Aurus soft was the only one left.

From the very first stroke I immediately fall in love with this rubber. Don't get me wrong, this rubber has no particular feature that really stood out; spin - there are plenty rubbers out there that can even spin this globe, speed - there are bunch of rubbers that compete head to head with any latest missile and rocket.........
This Aurus soft just suit my style and technique really well. No underspin that I can't lift, block is sticky, smash and killer loop is really a point winner.
Make no mistake though, this rubber still fails to bring up my level of play. I still lost to higher rank players. It still chipped when I accidentally hit the table.....

It would be perfect to receive a free replacement from TT11...........LOL

vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 10:56pm
I am a big fan of Donic Bluefire M1. It is fast, spinny and not too bouncy unlike a lot of other tensors. I like the hard sponge of M1 because I used to play with Hurricane 3 Neo so I can still use the same stroke. At least to some extent.
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
derekho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 11:08pm
My favourite is Donic Bluefire JP 01 because I have used it for quite a long time on my forehand, and I still have used a different rubber other Donic Bluefire JP 01.
Blade: Ross Leidy Custom

Fh: Rakza Z Extra Hard

Bh: Tenergy 05
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 11:19pm
my favorite rubber from your store would be donic bluefire m2. it has a great balance between speed and spin and it doesnt bottom out easily especially when glued on infinity vps. you could say it feels similar to tenergy, but the good part is it is only half the price of tenergy
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by mswishe4 mswishe4 wrote:

Hexer HD is my favorite rubber. I loved the medium/low throw on it, it seemed to fit the sweet spot on my MMaze alc perfectly, backhand or forehand. Spinny, fast, hard sponge plus medium topsheet=heaven for me, it was also one of the most durable rubbers ive ever played with.

Agree !!!!Big smile
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
SKRHG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKRHG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 3:50am
LOL... is this even legit?  People automatically assume that if they list their fav rubber that they'll actually get it xD

People don't just give out free stuff LOL
Stiga Rosewood XO
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Calibra Tour M
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 6:18am
Originally posted by SKRHG SKRHG wrote:

LOL... is this even legit?  <span style="line-height: 1.4;">People automatically assume that if they list their fav rubber that they'll actually get it xD</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">People don't just give out free stuff LOL</span>

Yes. TT11 are a well-respected retailer, and they regularly run promotional prize draws on Facebook. It's great to see them doing similar work here on myTT.
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
Vardant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vardant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 6:47am

LOL... is this even legit?  People automatically assume that if they list their fav rubber that they'll actually get it xD

People don't just give out free stuff LOL
My two free sheets of Tibhar MX-P would disagree with you Wink 

Thanks again TT11 and keep up the good work.

Edited by Vardant - 03/02/2014 at 6:47am
Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 7:49am
without doubt
XIOM TAU

before I Know this rubber, for FH, i use DHS H3 National Version for about 3-4 years
I love H3 because it can generate great spin with great curve and control
unfortunely It is lack of speed, so it make me tired and i don't have any choice cause no rubber can generate spin as great as DHS H3 National.

BUT
now it's was nothing...
since I know XIOM TAU
it is like DHS H3 National with FACTORY Boosted
XIOM Tau can generate spin like DHS H3National
XIOM Tau has speed and power
XIOM tau gives me better various style of play 
and I never afraid about tired
I can spin, smash and attack without worry because it has great control too...

Really this is the best rubber for me

an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 8:09am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

LOL... is this even legit?  <span style="line-height: 1.4;">People automatically assume that if they list their fav rubber that they'll actually get it xD</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">People don't just give out free stuff LOL</span>

Yes. TT11 are a well-respected retailer, and they regularly run promotional prize draws on Facebook. It's great to see them doing similar work here on myTT.

mr andy can u place tt11's facebook account here? i would like to add them on facebook
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by mrdoodzki mrdoodzki wrote:

Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

</span>

mr andy can u place tt11's facebook account here? i would like to add them on facebook

Sure:

https://www.facebook.com/tabletennis11
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 8:33am
tnx!
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 9:05am
Tibhar Evolution FX-P! not as fast as the MX-P version but has way more control and much easier to spin. Also a very good backhand rubber excellent in blocking and backhand loops
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Deeayen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deeayen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 12:07pm
Donic Bluefire :D
dragon18 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 12:09pm

My  favourite rubber is the Nittaku Hurricane III (Kyouhyou 3 JS) 

Edited by dragon18 - 03/02/2014 at 12:12pm
Mia View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 12:29pm
Forehand- Nittaku Narucoss GS soft-medium soft rubber,very good speed,control and spin!! 
Backhand- Donic Baracuda THE best!
SKRHG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKRHG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 1:05pm
Wellllllllll................. in that case, my favorite rubber is DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial, because I enjoy controlled, aggressive, Chinese-style forehand attacks.  The tackiness is also pretty fun to play with, especially while trying to do tricks :P

Edited by SKRHG - 03/02/2014 at 1:09pm
Stiga Rosewood XO
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Calibra Tour M
Nagatito View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagatito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 1:23pm
My favourite rubber is BlueFire M1, its because I was using a low throw rubber before, then I got the M1 and it was SO easy to lift backspin, attack with spinny balls, the serve was so good, and it was easy to use inside the table, its like having heaven in hands.
Blade: Timo Boll ALC
FH: T05
BH: Roundell
asimriz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimriz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 3:51pm
My favourite rubber is Donic M1 bcoz of its speed & throw angle & bcoz of its quality. Donic makes quality products. I was probably one of the first customers at tabletennis11 even before Mr Petrov had the online shop. Hope I win :D
Zetro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 5:20pm
my favorite rubber is donic acuda s3 for my backhand. and xiom vega japan for my forehand.
Primorac carbon /DHSIII Provincial /DHS 3-50 Even though i'm fast...i'm still slow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic