Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some pics of my Li Ning Clothing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some pics of my Li Ning Clothing
    Posted: 12/06/2014 at 3:56pm
I ordered the real deal from a authorized Li Ning dealer in China. Items are definitely real(I checked the serial numbers on the Li Ning verifcation site and all was good.) I am a 6'1" and weigh about 195lbs and normally wear a Large or XL. I ordered the XXL size because most Asian sizes run 2 to 3 sizes smaller than compared to typical U.S. sizes. Hope you like the pics, though very amateurish. LOLLOLLOL

Just wished someone carried there line of clothing here in the states. Dealing with the online chat is a bit of a chore...lol

They threw in a free towel too.

Edited by 42andbackpains - 12/06/2014 at 4:05pm
Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Dianchi D w/ Secret Sauce
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
Sponsored Links

jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2014 at 4:02pm
I prefer the green germany uniform

Edited by jackwong23 - 12/06/2014 at 4:03pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

I prefer the green germany uniform

Green is not my color, lime green maybe. The Li Ning Badminton line has a lot of lime green clothing.
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2014 at 4:25pm
The Germany uniforms are much more beautiful in my
opinion.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

The Germany uniforms are much more beautiful in my
opinion.

I find the European lines just a little too common these days. Butterfly, Donic, Stiga, Tibhar are over the clubs, Li Ning not so many. Thats why I ordered from Asia.
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
Giangt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giangt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2014 at 5:50pm
Where did you get them from?
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2014 at 12:32am
I'd rather get 361 clothing, but that is really hard to get. 
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2014 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Giangt Giangt wrote:

I want to get the swedish national team uniform, i know that you can get the german uniform but i guess you can get the swedish uniform too
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2014 at 5:53am

these are fakes from aliexpress

germany printed on the back and not deutchland
sizes ---> 4XL
real butterfly ---> XL

green and grey are real colors but i have never seen the two others...
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2014 at 1:20pm

http://www.e1981.com

Just be careful of there inventory.  They tend to display older inventory even though they are out of stock. They are trying to make there online store look robust. I had to change two of my items because i chose items that showed available and were 2012/2013 releases, they contacted me and told me they were out of stock. They kept pushing me to the items that were released in 2014. 

You can contact there online chat, but since i am in the U.S.....there day time is our night time. Be prepared to waste a couple hours of not sleeping & talking to them online with sub par English. 

The below link is to check the serial number of the Li Ning item is real or not. This server goes up and down all the time. Real Li Ning items all have unique serial numbers. The serial number is never revealed on the tag. You either have to peel off the sticker to reveal the serial number or scratch off like the games/tickets you buy from the lottery to reveal the serial number. 

http://www.li-ning.com/fwcx/

My experience with them was ok and got items that were authentic. The claimed ebay items that are on ebay are definitely not real. Be prepared to pay the real market prices, they are not inexpensive at all. Remember to buy 2 to 3 sizes larger, because asian sizes are much smaller compared to U.S. and Euro sizes. Good luck and remember i don't endorse them, this is just my experience. YMMV and happy shopping. WinkWinkWink

OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
Giangt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giangt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2015 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

I want to get the swedish national team uniform, i know that you can get the german uniform but i guess you can get the swedish uniform too

I this what you are looking for?
http://bordtennis.sporrongshop.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?MenuID=4289&Path=Produkter
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2015 at 2:45pm
The thing I want more than any other piece of TT clothing, and will never have, is a 1990s Swedish TT shirt with the tree on it (symbol for Sparbanken, one of their sponsors then).

mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2015 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

The thing I want more than any other piece of TT clothing, and will never have, is a 1990s Swedish TT shirt with the tree on it (symbol for Sparbanken, one of their sponsors then).

Woah, it is so middle aged chic magnet LOL.

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2015 at 3:49pm
That would be me if I wasn't invisible to chicks  Thumbs Up
Fehrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fehrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2015 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I miss the 1990s! Is that Appelgren? 
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2015 at 6:32pm
Li Ning badminton clothing is better than the table tennis clothing. I have both (I don't play badminton).

Sandiway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2015 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by sandiway sandiway wrote:

Li Ning badminton clothing is better than the table tennis clothing. I have both (I don't play badminton).

Sandiway

I can agree with sandiway and i feel my blue Li Ning Badmintion shirt is better because a little more thought is put into designing the badminton line of shirts. The table tennis line is a little more tame. For example the little 5 yellow stars on the shoulder of the blue badmintion shirt is a really nice touch. I was thinking of ordering the Li Ning Badminton Track suits. But i think i have too many already....lol Wink

Edited by 42andbackpains - 01/12/2015 at 10:07pm
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2015 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by 42andbackpains 42andbackpains wrote:

i feel my blue Li Ning Badmintion shirt is better 

Mine is blue also. It has collar and short zip on the front. But the key thing are the vents across the back.
Very high quality, I always reach for that shirt before any other.

Sandiway
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 5:54am
On the black starred Li-Ning shirt, is there China on the back as shown on the website?
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 6:23am
By the way, are you sure its real? Since the Li-Ning logo on the black shirt is yellow in the Asian Games, while its white on your picture.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

By the way, are you sure its real? Since the Li-Ning logo on the black shirt is yellow in the Asian Games, while its white on your picture.

Yes, the Li Ning shirts are real/genuine, i have checked all the unique serial numbers on each article of clothing i have received. Even the free blue Li Ning towel they gave me has a unique serial number. China is printed on the back of my Blue Badminton shirt and the Black Asain games shirt. The red shirt is not a Teams shirt. Please note, Genuine Li Ning Teams competition shirts will not have any sponsor patches because that is only reserved actually for the Teams/Players/Coaches clothing. Thats why you dont see the patches such as Dubai, DHS, and so on....Also they have small differences in production between the publicly released line of clothing and the actual China Teams clothing.

Many fake shirts will even try to copy all the patches too....lol

Hope i have answered your questions.   

Edited by 42andbackpains - 01/14/2015 at 9:35am
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 9:43am
So which you think is fake.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 9:50am
Originally posted by TurboZ TurboZ wrote:

In my opinion, the bottom shirt is not genuine. Just my opinion/guess.
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 10:10am
Yes, it is pretty obvious isn't it. They are not copying the colour shift from purple to red in the pattern and the yellow line on the collar is just way too thick.
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 10:54am
Wasnt trying to be harsh or anything TurboZ, was just an honest question since I saw the difference in the logo color. Also I looked on the web and saw another texture of the shirt on the side. But this can be once again adressed to the small differences in production I think.

GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 10:57am
Originally posted by TurboZ TurboZ wrote:

Both are fake.  The top one is a better copy, but the Li Ning name is missing under the logo.  Also, the logo should be yellow, not white.

Edited by GMan4911 - 01/14/2015 at 11:01am
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 11:36am
Hi

Does your team china shirt has the detail under the sleeves from picture item (3)?

How about the texture detail on the back behind the word CHINA, see picture below.

Edited by qualizon - 01/14/2015 at 11:40am
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 3:31pm
Qualizon is correct, My Asian Games shirt has all those details shown in his post. Smile

OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2015 at 5:29pm
Great, that proves the team China shirt from 42andbackpains is authentic Thumbs Up
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic