Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timo Boll real blade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2007 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by bogeyhunter9 bogeyhunter9 wrote:

Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

My vote for the most consistently cynical poster goes to takaaki.

Be careful, takaaki; such a mindset can lead to mental illness

oh, come on, there's nothing "cynical" about the truth!! 

and you be careful, sprite, cuz as for mental illness, you apparently are much much more knowledgeable about that than i (no emoticon needed--hehehehe).

takaaki - I don't know you, nothing against you but hey ......go see your doctor!!! 

sorry, buddy, i beat you to it!!  i saw my doc the other day, and he said i was just fine.  SO THERE!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sponsored Links

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2007 at 10:41pm
I think you should go for a second opinion, takaaki.
YEO

Boost TP
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2007 at 10:54pm
you liars, how come you cant help him with this info, since 2002 timo boll has been using Timo boll spirit handle on a viscaria blade which has a center ply of arylate-carbon and hes using skyline 3 blue sponge on both sides since he trained in china 
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2007 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by crs2 crs2 wrote:

takaaki, what you said in your post is the perfect excuse a frustrated player may come up with: I'll never play good because I'll never get a pro blade or special rubbers.

Before pro players got sponsored by major brands they haven't used special blades! They got where they are with regular blades! If after signing the contract, Timo got a special Spirit or gets the best part of the rubber that would only account for 5% in performance increase so it doesn't really matter.  

What is really important when it comes to materials is finding something that is right for you. Let it go man, just play more table tennis.

5% increase???  is that the actual figure you came up with from the calculator or was that rounded off from, say, 4.924073??

how, pray tell, did you come up with that figure??  do you happen to know how long timo boll has been a sponsored player, y'know, where he didn't have to go to a store and buy his stuff like of rest of us poor slobs do??  i suspect not...

"let it go man, just play more table tennis."  that's what i have to say to you--man...

not necesarily to YOU personally, but to all you guys out there who argue AD NAUSEUM about what so-and-so is supposedly playing with, as if somehow you could possibly know.

i mean, a couple (literally) of you guys may have had the luck of seeing their rackets first hand (like, for example, the guys who were down in malaysia for that china vs the world thing and took those nice pictures) or have talked to someone who's actually in the know, but the overwhelming majority of you have NOT. 

you just don't like that i have the audacity to remind you of that FACT!

bogeyhunter9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2007 at 11:38pm

Just asked Dr.(not sure of his name). He said Boll used High Technology Plus w/ TBS handle.

FH - Domination 2.4 - blue sponge

BH - Super Block OX.

Oh.....His name is Dr. Neubauer. 

Rating : 2000
Hallmark Aurora + TSP Curl P1-R 0.5 mm/Globe 999 blue.
Dr.N Firewall Plus+Globe 999 Red+Destroyer OX/Saviga V OX.
Speed glue long pips..
crs2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2007 at 2:03am

You know what takaaki, I'll take my chances with store bought equipment and while you whine about us being poor slobs I'll just have FUN playing table tennis. 

*JC* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *JC* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2007 at 2:52am
i dont know crs2, that sounds a pretty sensible idea.......infact probally too sensible for this forum...
Thats not a knife
THIS is a knife.
Thats not a knife
THATS a spoon.
mola_samas View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mola_samas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2007 at 12:04pm
How do a topic like this have so many posts? Everyone knows that it was already answered before, just post a link anda go to a more interesting topic. Its good for the forum...
Lefthanded Japanese Penholder

Blade:KWS Nervosity 10mm
Rubber: Mark V AD
*JC* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *JC* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2007 at 8:00pm
becouse people keep replying, like this...
Thats not a knife
THIS is a knife.
Thats not a knife
THATS a spoon.
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 1:06am
like what?
kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 1:33am
ROFL. this really is the best thread in a long time, and its actually BECAUSE of purposeful miscommunication.

I am timo boll.
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 2:00am
oh hay timo! how do you liek my national team saviga?
*JC* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *JC* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 4:15am
timo, is it true that you drunk a gallon of speedglue before you won the world cup?

Thats not a knife
THIS is a knife.
Thats not a knife
THATS a spoon.
MildSeven View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MildSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 4:37am
regarding lildudejds, he is correnct about the super anti powersponge except he forgot to specify it is the national version
kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 6:30am
let the truth be told. I dont use commerical, provicial, or even national sriver rubbers. I use the sriver 'blessed' version. Its a special version made only for the super top elite players. Each sheet is blessed by a special butterfly holy team and is made with a super selective holy sponge. I cant get you any but maybe cole or ttman has some.
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
*JC* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *JC* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 7:01am
timo, we all know you got the mad ttman hookupz with the pope, whos also german.....

its pretty obvious you have the big man on your side...
Thats not a knife
THIS is a knife.
Thats not a knife
THATS a spoon.
AngelBuffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelBuffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 8:45am
he is using butterfly viscara with tbs handle.
both sides sriver L
max.

Oso moroso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oso moroso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 9:27am

Koolins, where did you get your Korbel ST handle, as in U.S.A. they don't sell it with that type of handle.-

Thanks.-

Oso moroso

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by AngelBuffy AngelBuffy wrote:

he is using butterfly viscara with tbs handle.
both sides sriver L
max.

That sounds like it could be spot-on to me. And comes from the motherland too...
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2007 at 5:19pm
I got mine from presports. they only got one or two last time they got a butterfly shipment and I was lucky enough to get one.
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
*JC* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *JC* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2007 at 7:57am
bump
Thats not a knife
THIS is a knife.
Thats not a knife
THATS a spoon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic