FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Blade Yinhe T1s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hasna Haura View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasna Haura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blade Yinhe T1s
    Posted: 01/29/2023 at 8:29pm
Permission to Inquire
Does anyone here use or have used a yinhe T1s blade?
last night I was loaned blade T1s.
And it turns out nice fast and spinning.
Sponsored Links

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2023 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Hasna Haura Hasna Haura wrote:

Permission to Inquire
Does anyone here use or have used a yinhe T1s blade?
last night I was loaned blade T1s.
And it turns out nice fast and spinning.

Fast yes but it doesn't seem that it would be spinny
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Hasna Haura View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasna Haura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2023 at 8:59pm
saya mencobanya sendiri.
Berputar dengan ayunan lengan dan karet norak di FH
Valiantsin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valiantsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2023 at 11:34pm
Myself have t1s from Yinhe.
I am not training too much and already not so young for this blade to use it with some fast rubber - so using it with 2 har3neo.
And even with this rubber it's bit faster than I would like.
But with har3neo spin on this blade is really well - using it with har3neo 39 blue sponge for FH and 38 com.version for BH.
Tried with el-s for FH and el-p for BH - waay too fast than I could control (in attack is good - but when you try to keep opponents attack on the table or counter or receive fast long serves - it's nightmare).
From Yinhe T series - pretty good are bit slower t8s and t2s with tensors (tried els, elp, mxp, mxs, fxs) and t4s with 2 har3neo.
But most I like t11s with two tensors or two hybrids (while har3neo plays pretty well as well).
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2023 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Valiantsin Valiantsin wrote:

Myself have t1s from Yinhe.
I am not training too much and already not so young for this blade to use it with some fast rubber - so using it with 2 har3neo.
And even with this rubber it's bit faster than I would like.
But with har3neo spin on this blade is really well - using it with har3neo 39 blue sponge for FH and 38 com.version for BH.
Tried with el-s for FH and el-p for BH - waay too fast than I could control (in attack is good - but when you try to keep opponents attack on the table or counter or receive fast long serves - it's nightmare).
From Yinhe T series - pretty good are bit slower t8s and t2s with tensors (tried els, elp, mxp, mxs, fxs) and t4s with 2 har3neo.
But most I like t11s with two tensors or two hybrids (while har3neo plays pretty well as well).

I would submit anything is spinny with h3 on it. The blade is stiff and hard to the extreme

T11 is both fast and spinny

Edited by cole_ely - 01/31/2023 at 5:14pm
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2023 at 8:38pm
Do you remember the English dude who was training his Stiga sponsored son and played away from the table, a good friend of moderator apw46. He played the T-4 and always mentioned its speed, spin and control. 4 plies of carbon, thick cypress soft outer, it was indeed a dream to play, I had several. I tried about all blades in the T series and none comes close to the T-4 in terms of speed, softness and feel. If we add the cost factor, it the best OFF++ blade ever made.

Memory game! his handle will come back to me.

edit: it's Juan King Carlo a.k.a JKC Big smile Here he is with apw46 clips 1 and 2 

Edited by stiltt - 01/31/2023 at 10:00pm
Valiantsin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valiantsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2023 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

Do you remember the English dude who was training his Stiga sponsored son and played away from the table, a good friend of moderator apw46. He played the T-4 and always mentioned its speed, spin and control. 4 plies of carbon, thick cypress soft outer, it was indeed a dream to play, I had several. I tried about all blades in the T series and none comes close to the T-4 in terms of speed, softness and feel. If we add the cost factor, it the best OFF++ blade ever made.

Memory game! his handle will come back to me.

edit: it's Juan King Carlo a.k.a JKC Big smile Here he is with apw46 clips 1 and 2 

Right now own t1s, t2s, t3s, 2 x t4s, t8s, t10s, 2 x t11s (2 x because 1 for matches with 1-2 week old rubber and 1 for replacement with more old rubber - pretty good if you do not feel the ball well at proper day in competition).
According to speed they are:
t1s > t3s > t4s > t8s > t10s > t11s > t2s.
I guess it depends on concrete examples of them.
Mine t4s are very controllable and not so fast.
Last Chicago Edge played with t4s - was pretty good - but I flattered myself - my actual skill is not enough sharp to use it for my game style - need to be much faster to use it and to have much more stamina :) 
Next time in IndyPong Spring will play with t11s as it better suits for my style :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic