Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

train in Chinese Training Center

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
zhaoxiaoxuesnow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: train in Chinese Training Center
    Posted: 02/07/2007 at 11:07pm
This program is held by Hebei Overseas Chinese School(HEBOCS) and the Chinese National Table Tennis Training Centers since 2005 , through this program you can enjoy the world class professional training at a very reasonable cost. With the purpose of providing this wonderful training opportunity to more table tennis players, we guarantee this program will give you unforgettable training experience and great boost on your skills.

Daily Training Schedule Arrangement:
        7:30am Breakfast
        8:30 - 8:50am Warm Up
        8:50-11:30am Training
        12:00pm Lunch
        12:30-13:30pm Break
        14:20 -17:30pm Training
        18:00pm Dinner
        20:00-21:00pm Free Practice
        22:00pm Bedtime
        Note: 1: Team Against Match Play Every Wednesday
                  2: Free Time on Saturday and Sunday Afternoon,local tour is available.

Pick Up & Greeting:
        Beijing Capital Airport , Beijing China . (3.5hrs driving to training center by car)
        Shijiazhuang Airport, Hebei, China (30 minute to training center by car)

Lodging Condition:
        Lodge in standard double-bed room (three-star hotel standard) at the Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center. Every room has telephone, here are a lot of room have ever been occupied by the world champion and the excellent professional athletes who came from all over the world. The girls and boys live in separately. You can also reserve one single room based on your request with extra fee.Laundry service is provided by the center.
        Other three or four star hotels are located in walking distance from the training center per your request.

Security and Insurance:
        We will be in chare of picking up and dropping off all the reception, professional coaches and doctor are available at the training site all the time. In addition, we will purchase 100,000 RMB accidental insurance for all trainees in China during the training session.

Also Provided:
        1. A table tennis bat
        2. A set of sport uniform
        3. Training-completion certificate

E-MAIL:[email protected]

Welcome to China. It a good chance to learn and practise table tennis.I won't fail you.
Sponsored Links

PhilsterT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilsterT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 1:31am
That looks like a lot of fun... Maybe next summer. Is this only summer or whenever I want?
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 4:06am
whats the price?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 8:05am

Fee Schedule:

Item
Short term
(15 days)
Middle term
(30days 、 45days 、 60days)
Long term
Cost (including training fee, lodging and meal, insurance, hotels),
Does not include (airport construction fee, passport or visa fees, international airfare and international phone calls)
$1490 including $50 non-refundable registration fee,
$2690(30days) including $50
non-refundable registration fee,

$3990(45days) including $50

$5190(60days) including $50
We can decide it according to your time
Deposit
$200 (including $50 non-refundable registration fee)
$500 (including $50
non-refundable registration fee)
$500 (including $50 non-refundable registration fee)
Final Balance ( due by 15 days before leaving their country )
$1290
$2190 (30days)
$3490(45days)
$4690(60days)

- * If your deposit is postmarked 2 month before training day, you will receive $50 discount.

-New!!  2007 summer camp enroll begin on February 1, this activity have limited quota of people. 
      The camp begins: The first term: June 20 ---July 4
      The second term: July 4---July 18
      The third term: July 18---August 1
      The forth term: August 1---August 15
  You can participate many sessions contiuum,all the summer camp participates will enjoy the 10% discount!!

-If students want to cancel the enrollment 10 days before leaving their country for personal reasons, we will refund 50% of the total charge. No refund after we pick up the student in Beijing.
        - After clear your total payment, we will send you admission documentations and invitation letter.
  - If you are part of a group, please indicate your group name on your application and check.

Welcome to China. It a good chance to learn and practise table tennis.I won't fail you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 8:09am

This is the last opportunity before 2008 BeiJing Olympic Games. During the games, we can not provide such a splendid chance. So come to join us immediately!

Click the website below to browse the details:

TT Training at the Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center

http://www.hebocs.org/English/dxly/xly%20pp.asp

Kyle View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 8:15am
can you please write down the currency of the price you stated ?
USD or China RenMinBi ?
Kyle View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 8:18am
it seems good to me .. really want to visit china .. but the price is kind of expensive ..
sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 10:34am
How are the training groups segregated, by age, level of play, style, etc.
hallur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hallur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 10:58am
That sure looks interesting!
thetuxedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetuxedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 11:06am
Whats the training like and are skilled or professional coaches?
Any feedback on whether people have gotten a lot better by going to one of these camps?
Butterfly Kreanga Carbon ULC:
FH - Joola Green Power Energy X-Tra 2.0
BH - Joola Green Power Energy X-Tra 2.0

thetuxedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetuxedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 11:13am
Do you have any info frontosa, especially about the Beijing university. Also anything on the Shichahai sports school

sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by frontosa frontosa wrote:

I am in the office now so I dont have the info on hand.  My daughter went to Shichahai for the summer 2003 and 2004.  This sports school is about 40 minutes from Beijing airport and located near the city.  It is minutes from Tianamen Square.  There is a TT store at the entrance of the facility that sells mostly Yasaka and Palio blades and rubber sheets.  This school while it does cater to some foreigners, is mostly geared towards younger players.  The girls (at least when I saw them) range from 9 - 14 years old and likewise for boys.  Girls and boys train separately.  In the past national team members of the Swedish womens team has trained here.  This is also the school that produced Zhang Yining and Wang Tao.  Lessons are m-f with one session in the morning and one in the afternoon.  One session for saturday morning.  Sundays can be arranged to go sightseeing or shopping.  If one tires of chinese food, there is a McDonalds and KFC two long blocks away.

I do know the Beijing University program does cater to both youths and adults and if you send me an email, I can forward you the info. 

frontosa,  there would be others interested in the info.c could you post it here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 10:55pm
1.professional coaches in Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center for all levels of table tennis skills will provide specialized training of table tennis. Trainees will be assigned into groups based their skill level. 

2.Photo opportunity with all the World Cups current at the Table Tennis Museum
frontosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frontosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2007 at 1:27am
Deleted
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2007 at 2:18am
I think a few members in this forum went to this Beijin training camp last year.  If I remember correctly, it was 10-day session and there were 3 sessions.  $500 per session???  This Hebei one seems to be costing a lot more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2007 at 2:51am
the national training centre  is different from schools.all the champions are trained in the centre before world games.there are special rooms for them,include Deng Yaping,Kong Linghui,Liu Guoliang,Wang Liqin,Wang Hao,Wang Nan,etc.
li jia wei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2007 at 4:00am
good
Best in the world on mytabletennis.net
opinari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opinari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2007 at 8:34pm
Thanks a lot for the info. I will be living very close to Beida, so it's very convenient.
LowEndNewbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LowEndNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2007 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by zhaoxiaoxuesnow zhaoxiaoxuesnow wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>1.professional coaches in Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center for all levels of table tennis skills will provide specialized training of table tennis. Trainees will be assigned into groups based their skill level.       ��<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>2.Photo opportunity with all the World Cups current at the Table Tennis Museum

Hi

If i'm not good and I wanna play with ppl better than me, how would that work? or would i have to play with people as bad as me?

thanks
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2007 at 9:50pm
i'm probably not reading this carefully, but is the price in RMB ?
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 2:26am
that refers  to the training plan,the coach will provide a specialized plan for you.
but when you practise,you could play with the partner you like.and also you could play with the coach.
playing  with people who are better than you is a good way to improve  
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 2:33am
so the price is in $$USD$$?
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 2:33am
the price is in US dollars
the short term(15days)
$1490 including $50 non-refundable registration fee
Cost including training fee, lodging and meal, insurance, hotels

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaoxiaoxuesnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 2:35am

oh,yes.

you are always online?
what a quick reply!
frontosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frontosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 4:52am
Message deleted since no footwork feels I hijacked the thread.  For more info, email me directly
NoFootwork View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoFootwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 10:26am

I don't know the posting rules of this forum and as such may be out of line here.  While I appreciate this information, I think your post is hijacking this thread.  The original poster is promoting his school.  If there are alternatives, you should start your own separate thread about the various available chinese training programs and let the original poster promote his school.  And no, I don't have any affiliation or interest in any chinese tt training center or school. 
thetuxedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetuxedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 2:26pm
Sorry about bring this up again. but frontosa, do you have any good specific websites or more info about the Beijing Shichahai school, or your recommened one, Shangdong.
I am very keen to go to China and train hard this summer, especially if schools in Shangdong for example help me raise my level a lot.

PhilsterT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilsterT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 3:32pm

I'm pissed because this thread was created like 20 times.

Ayrton jouti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayrton jouti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 7:26pm
Crybeautifull, but very expensive
NoFootwork View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoFootwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2007 at 10:01pm
Thanks frontosa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic