Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tube Carbo User Reviews!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amitmnagarwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tube Carbo User Reviews!!
    Posted: 06/18/2006 at 8:00am

Hi All,

I was buying this blade. I have heard a lot about this blade as a good controlled OFF+ blade. It has good feel and good looping blade.

Just wanted to know tube users how r they satisfied with the tube.

Is it better option over other optimum series or the clippers

Also wanted to know from where to buy the same.

thanks for the info

Amit Agarwal

Blade : Michael Maze
FH : T05 max
BH : R47
Sponsored Links

lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2006 at 9:54am
Well as you know i am in love with mine. Great speed yet still has lots of control. The soft feel is good for looping and the dwell time is awesome(high). It also looks dead sexy.

I believe they are about 45 USD from dandoy-sports.com

i got my desto new f2, coppa JO gold, the blade, and side tape, for 115 USD. And they had free gifts:) i could of had a free racket case but i decided to get the Stiga 3 star compatition balls.
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
Me40_Pyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Me40_Pyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2006 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by lildudejds lildudejds wrote:

Well as you know i am in love with mine. Great speed yet still has lots of control. The soft feel is good for looping and the dwell time is awesome(high). It also looks dead sexy.

I believe they are about 45 USD from dandoy-sports.com

i got my desto new f2, coppa JO gold, the blade, and side tape, for 115 USD. And they had free gifts:) i could of had a free racket case but i decided to get the Stiga 3 star compatition balls.

Dude,no offence but "soft feel".... How many blades have you played till now and how much have you been playing at all?"Soft feel".....cheeeeeeesh
Stiga Tube Carbo st
Sriver FX Max on fh
Sriver EL Max on bh
ADDICTED TO GLUE !
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2006 at 8:39pm
actually, the tube carbo is one of the few carbon blades with a soft feel and with little vibration
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2006 at 11:01pm
i ment for a carbon blade...normally when people think carbon they think stiff....The tube has a soft feel compared to most carbon blades.

dummy....
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2006 at 6:48am

Thanks everyone for the reviews.

I have noticed that there not many users of tube though. Most of the time it is these familiar names lildudejds or yogi giving reviews.

i feel others should also share their experiences

Amit Agarwal

pimpmyracket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimpmyracket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2006 at 8:15am
No offense, amitmnagarwal, but giving reviews is not exactly mandatory.

But so far I've liked my Tube Carbo. Since this is only my second blade, I can't give a great comparison. It's light and not overly fast, but still pretty fast. And yeah it does look pretty cool. I even decorated mine on the bottom of the handle to spice it up more. Maybe I'll post a picture later.
lion View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2006 at 8:30am
I use the tube carbo. It is light, fast, probably moderately for off+, has good control, and has a very soft feel. I don't think that it has a high dwell time as it is significantly harder to spin the ball using it than something slower, like the clipper. However it probably has higher dwell time than other blades of the same speed.
   It has the softest feel of any blade I have ever used. I am comparing it to clipper, gatien extra 3d, gatien carbon 3d, tube offensive, all round classic, carbo kev, kevtech, and vsg 1000. Putting the same rubbers on any one of those blades, using it for a while, then putting them on the tube carbo results in me thinking that there is something wrong with the rubbers. It feels as though I am hitting the ball off a wet sponge.
Blade: Pimorac
f/h: Mendo MP
b/h: Mendo MP
normal glue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2006 at 1:17am

Thanks for the review

U have compared it with other blades like the CLipper, optimum carbo offensive classic.

How do u rate it on the speed factor. Is it faster than the mentioned blades.

Also on the control part.

It also loops better as compared to the blades in this category like the primorac carbon, the carbonix etc

Is it faster than the primorac carbon??

Thanks for the review

Amit Agarwal

Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2006 at 11:07am
is it just me, or you're just spamming here with your blade reviews, will you ever get a blade??, besides, you're not polite at all, get a blade and stop spamming
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic