Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Y does Joo Se Hyuk win???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Leshxa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leshxa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 3:34pm
This game lacks people who can honestly speak about their game. Always hear excuses and always hear people estimating their game as their "peak" play. Rarely it is so. Most of the time, the game is average and only once in a while somebody shows a really excelling performance.

On the other hand, losses are hidden with a boatload of excuses. My arm hurts, I am sick, I didn't get rest, the rubber is bad, the equipment is new, the table  and lighting suck, etc :)
Back to table tennis...
Sponsored Links

sidofmillenium View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 4:01pm
Well, I have been repeteadly beating players above 2100 in clubplay.  When I lose like a match against someone, and know I am not gonna advance, I start not caring, and thats what I did against u.

We dont have to discuss on about my game, b/c its gonna make this thread trash.  But seriously, any defensive player under 2100 wants a piece of me, PM me, and we'll let the scores decide, I dont really care much about rating points and am experimenting with my game even in tournaments. 

Just for future references, redman, next time someone apologizes to u infront of everyone saying he was having some personal issue, u let it go, u dont wait till 2 years, and strike back.Lamp
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 4:54pm
Sid, Bogey is low/mid USATT 2100 rated chopper and I bet he would LOVE to match up with you in practice or whatever. Give him a PM, it might be fun.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
IceDefence View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceDefence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 5:05pm
I think Joo is just a player that playes honestly other than those chinese one's
DHS PG2-L

FH: Butterfly Tackiness Chop II Red 1.9
BH: Joola Poker Black 1.2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 5:58pm

thanks for lightning up the mood BH-Man, I feel ppl take ratings, winning, and who is better way too seriously, I was just trying to make a point, but ppl created a mockery out of me.Cry

Well, anyways, all is well.  I dont feel like travelling, anyone who lives in Ohio, PM me.

maybe we'll record the match and upload it here!!!

Now, on to the chopper, I feel there r only 2 ways to beat them, keep doing angular/fake/slow spinny loops and varying it.  Other way is to kill as hard as u can as many times, when the spin gets too much, drop it short.  Do u guys know of any other way?

The way I see it, the more pressure u put on a guy in table tennis, the worse his chances r of winning.  A looper's ball is faster, less predictable, where as a chopper's ball is slow, and more predictable where he will position it.(for a perfect stroke, it doesn't matter what spin is on the ball.)  So in theory, if ppl r mentally tough, chopper is only going against odds....but in reality, I dont think ppl can execute perfect strokes repeateadly.
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 6:51pm
I don't know much about USATT rating, but I do know that if you are 1740 it is highly unlikely that you have beaten several 2100 choppers.

Then again, their 2100 level might be from their estimation, then I could believe you as we all know how people estimate their own skill a little to high...
The holy grail
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 7:27pm
Sid, I know someone in Southern Ohio named Joe who is 1900ish defensive player. Maybe you two can match up and have a friendly hit. Maybe you can catch him at Seemiller's camp. He'd enjoy testing out a couple of your theory. Could be you haven't done a tourney in a while and got better to explain your current estimated level. A coulple more tourneys doing a couple events at and over your rating would even it out.

back to your 1st post. Easily, looping is the most versital shot and it is ultra important to today's game. Anything hit long can be possibly returned with a spinny loop given the right adjustments. Sometimes it is placement of angle/depth/spin/speed/arc that can trouble the opponent. Sheer spin or speed isn't necessarily the way to get by a chopper, although certain people have a quality fast loop that can trouble some choppers. Being able to manipulate the angle/depth/spin/speed/arc to create opportunities and take advantage of what comes back carries more profit.
pongmaster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by sidofmillenium sidofmillenium wrote:

thanks for lightning up the mood BH-Man, I feel ppl take ratings, winning, and who is better way too seriously, I was just trying to make a point, but ppl created a mockery out of me.Cry

Well, anyways, all is well.� I dont feel like travelling, anyone who lives in Ohio, PM me.

maybe we'll record the match and upload it here!!!

Now, on to the chopper, I feel there r only 2 ways to beat them, keep doing angular/fake/slow spinny loops and varying it.� Other way is to kill as hard as u can as many times, when the spin gets too much, drop it short.� Do u guys know of any other way?

The way I see it, the more pressure u put on a guy in table tennis, the worse his chances r of winning.� A looper's ball is faster, less predictable, where as a chopper's ball is slow, and more predictable where he will position it.(for a perfect stroke, it doesn't matter what spin is on the ball.)� So in theory, if ppl r mentally tough, chopper is only going against odds....but in reality, I dont think ppl can execute perfect strokes repeateadly.
I dont think its fair to generalizie all choppers as Joo. As you know Chen WeiXing's style is vastly different to Joo's even though they are both choppers...chen's forehand chop is almosst nonexistant. Some strategies will work against certain defenders while others won't

You also have to look on the other hand, as you put it a perfect loop stroke can all the spin in the world not matter...then shouldn't the perfect chop stroke overcome all the variance of spin the looper gives? In theory everything is balanced.
Blade: BTY Matsush*ta Pro Special Arylate Carbon

FH:H3

BH:Spectol
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Speedplay Speedplay wrote:

I don't know much about USATT rating, but I do know that if you are 1740 it is highly unlikely that you have beaten several 2100 choppers.

There's a slim chance for him to beat 2100 choppers who he plays all the time like clubmate choppers but still a big reach. I'd be mad if anyone below 1900 beat me.

about rating, to be fair - you need number to back up your word? 
I beat a 2350 looper last Sat but I don't dare to advertise myself as a solid 2300 coz I don't have number to showCry.

Like pongmaster said every chopper is different. There's no text book of "how to beat chopper".
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2009 at 10:56pm
I didn't advertise myself as 2100, I advertised myself as solid 1900.  B/c I do lose to some 1900 players as well.  But I dont lose to anyone below that rating.

Pongmaster puts a very good point, I need to think harder about this to reply.  The thing is, its harder to attack chops even though their bounce is higher b/c their natural arc doesn't wanna get back to table, whereas, against a looper, u can flat hit the ball, and make it!  So I dont know.....chops aren't always slow, they can be a kill as well....
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2009 at 11:44am
In your heart, you believe you are a certain level. Maybe results against others at the club and what some advanced players say firm that belief. Several tourneys could bring the rating pretty close to where you feel it should be. I recently felt pretty much the same and after a couple tourneys, reality says I was only half better than the 200 points I had thought.

Several years back, you were probably nowhere near solid/upper intermediate level. You seem to have made a lot of progress which you are justifyably proud of. People take exception when others say they are such and such, but have a significantly lower rating. You open yourself up to some words. If you had expressed it as something like, "At the club, I defeat most 1900+ players regularly, plus several 2000+, but I haven't done a few tourneys lately and my rating has not caught up yet." most could accept that statement.

You obviously got your heart in TT and have come a ways.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2009 at 3:11pm

u r right.

chu_bun View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chu_bun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2009 at 8:29pm
Let's suppose every else is equal.  Looper has a big advantage in term of reaction time.  Chopper often has only a split second to judge the spin/speed/etc of the ball before executing the shot. 
There is an upper limit for human reaction time and movement speed.  There are balls that if hit correctly it is not humanly possible to reach (sort of like a soccer goally vs a penalty kick).  These kill shots are also favor the looper.  So statically, a looper should win most of the time. 
I think we will never see a number 1 chopper unless he can attack as well as the best attacker.  But if so why bothers chopping?  IMO, modern defensive style is a contradiction. Most chopper become chopper because they can't help it (believe me I hear the calling every time I play).
Clipper Wood, Sanwei Gears FH, Sanwei T88-I BH.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2009 at 9:12pm
yeah, a ma lin, w/ a backhand chopper can be dangerous...lol
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2009 at 11:58am
Originally posted by TT over Study TT over Study wrote:

because he gets to 11 points first

I absolutely agree with this.. 100%
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
TT over Study View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT over Study Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2009 at 5:23am

When I lose like a match against someone, and know I am not gonna advance, I start not caring, and thats what I did against u.

lol, good excuse
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2009 at 7:03am

y do u care if I won or not?  ppl take competetion way too seriously, especially at this level, where it wont even matter.  To me, stake makes competetion serious.  When there is nothing at stake, I either try to prove myself, or test my game's perfection.  I dont think I am good enough to test my perfection as I still got lots of new strokes to discover, so I keep experimenting.  And if u r trying to test your own perfection, u shouldn't care if your opponent has an excuse or not.  The only reason u give a damn what opponent thinks of u, is the hopeless reason of u trying to earn the approval that u r worthy from no other than your opponent himself.  Such a pitty, very common to find.

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2009 at 1:08pm
If there are few ratings points at "stake" or chance of advancing is gone, why not try out something you want to do in a tourney match situation? there is little risk. Most people want to not risk anything and strive to win, instead of grow the match skills. Example, A newer player is learning to attack long bottomspin pushes and plays it "safe" in the match by selecting a deep fast push, instead of making an opening loop. You got to go through a period of losing to improve certain areas anyway. Now most people use the time at a club using practice matches for this, but not everyone can go to a TT club to train/play. I can agree with Sid's point here. I wouldn't go into don't care mode myself, but there is less at stake and why not use the opportunity?
figgie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote figgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2009 at 3:08pm

According to the theory, u should limit your opponent's options as much as u can.  The faster the ball, the spinnier, the more unpredictable, the harder it is for the opponent to pick.  Therefore, looping is clearly the Supreme style of playing, b/c like Wang Hao, u can keep the pressure on, till the opponent makes a mistake.

Now, therefore, Joo Se Hyuk, shouldn't even be able to get a game of the opponent of that status.  His coach stated that he is no exception to the rule of being offensive, but he is just more strategical.  I dont get it.

At my club, I am a solid 1900 looper, and no choppers upto 2100 has a chance against me...they r soo easy.  Therefore, just like that one time, when Wang Liqin raped Joo se Hyuk, why isn't it like that everytime?

sorry, it is quite simple. PHYSICS. Loopers are fighting against two things, The spin of the ball AND gravity. Choppers on the other hand have to contend with one thing, spin (speed included), gravity on the other hand ASSISTS them to perform a chop. Add expectional footwork and there is no magical "supreme" style.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2009 at 5:47pm

But what about BIOLOGY?  Reflex action?  An attacker can exert more power b/c he already knows where the ball is coming, whereas a chopper is always at his feet, he is going against odds.  Kill balls till they get too heavy, then touch drop it, and kill again, its choppers who have less odds of keep returning it.

figgie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote figgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2009 at 6:43pm

But what about BIOLOGY?  Reflex action?  An attacker can exert more power b/c he already knows where the ball is coming, whereas a chopper is always at his feet, he is going against odds.  Kill balls till they get too heavy, then touch drop it, and kill again, its choppers who have less odds of keep returning it.

does not matter in the end. and it is not biology. Biomechanics is what you are talking about, which is what the motor system, nervous system all fall under. An "attacker" can only exert power as he was trained and according to his fulcrum points (which fall under physics again). After taht no matter how hard they try, physics will limit his/her power output and then of course newtonian physics taking over.

The other thing, to the average player it might look like they are reacting to what an attacker looper does. In reality, the position of the ball on the table along with what they did to the ball will dictate exactly what the next ball will probably go. That is why they look to be in position for the next shot just about all the time.

Chopper do not have lower odds. In reality the odds are against the looper. Physics is infalliable meaning that gravity is alway, will always be present. Chen Weixing winning against Wang Liqin was not a fluke. How? Liqin kept on falling for the dead chop, loop it off the table. Now just because the new wave has no choppers does not mean that it is not good. Anything at that level is hard and chopping more so as now they must have exceptional foot work but since the ban of speed glues, the chopper job is easier now.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2009 at 8:48pm
lol its really funny if some people would lift their own chair by providing a not so accurate information about their skills.. the way words and what kind of statements go out of your mouth reflects what you are and how much you know
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2009 at 8:59pm
""They are not the strongest players in the world. On the other hand, there is some objective reason for them to make the finals. Schalger's serves and 3rd-ball attacks are at the same level as the Chinese, and he plays aggressively. In 11-point games, he can often seize the advantage. Wang Hao and Ma Lin lost to two choppers because firstly they did not have an upper hand against choppers in the past, and secondly because their techniques are not sufficiently all-round. An all-round superior player should be able to play against all styles. This also shows that there is life in the chopping style, Especially Joo' style, which is based on Ding Song's specialties and is further developed from that foundation. It strikes a balance between defense and offense, and the spins and placements are very tightly controlled. Not only is the offense mixed into the defense, but the ability to continuously attack is very strong in Joo's style." Yin said. He also admitted that in the last two years, his team has not paid enough attention to the chopping style."

this is from an interview after 2003 wttc paris from a chinese coach.. there are no absolutes in tt, just because a player is a chopper he is limited to just chopping only.. and joo's style is unique, liu said that the quality of chops that joo has is on another level that even chinese players at that time have a hard time returning.. proof? read the above article again
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
chu_bun View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chu_bun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2009 at 1:18am
Originally posted by figgie figgie wrote:

gravity on the other hand ASSISTS them to perform a chop...

I'm not so sure about gravity assisting the chopper.  It's like hitting a golf ball, you have to adjust your speed and direction so gravity will drop your ball where it should be.  Gravity does not really help you, but just another factor that you have to consider.
Now look at the fly path of the ball.  Top spin ball curve down so it has better chance of go over the net and drop on the table. 
Just think about it, if chopping by itself is so great, why do modern chopper want to learn looping/smashing?
Clipper Wood, Sanwei Gears FH, Sanwei T88-I BH.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2009 at 1:33am
All the coaches in the world agree, that an attacker has more advantage then a defensive player.  And which is why they refuse to agree Joo Se Hyuk plays defensive, but he is a tactical attacker.  Its simple common sense, any player that can increase the speed of the ball, and keep it consistent, has better odds of winning...spin in the game doesn't matter as much w/ the perfect technique.  Topspin is popular b/c of the arc it creates.  If flat hitting on every ball was possible, and it was easy, no one would spin...there is a part of table tennis where the human body can hardly keep up, and thats speed...especially well placed...Ryu Seung Min, gets 1 deep ball, when he was at his top, ppl couldn't return it, same w/ Rosskopf, and Ma Lin.  Any person get a chance to do a full kill, its very hard to return, against a chopper, loopers get that chance again and again, and u can see thats why Joo Se Hyuk lost again Ma Lin in WTTC, b/c Joo played good.  Upsets happen b/c athletes aren't tough enough, theoretically, a looper w/ perfect technique ex. Boll just cant lose to a chopper. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2009 at 1:41am
If a chopper could chop, and keep the ball lower then net, thus not letting them attack, they would be superior, b/c it will be a perfect set up...since in short pushes, pips r superior, b/c they have more control, looper will give a first deep ball....but, since choppers balls are above the net, they can be killed, which is why I wrote to ITTF requesting to raise the height back of the net...here is the letter I wrote:

Raising the Net height back to the way it was: 6 and 3/4 inches.

Adham Sharara,

With choppers on the peak of extinction, it seems to me, as Wang Liqin
has changed his game to a looper.  Blockers wont survive another
decade either.  The game will end up becoming boring with only 1 style
of play: mid-range loopers.

Almost all the time, for a chopper, the ball is always high enough for
the opponent to keep killing, if not sidespin positioning or short
touch dropping.  As Wang Hao continues to prove his
invincibility...seems to me, table tennis isn't the game I grew up
playing.

Unlike any other sport in the world, anyone can play any style, and
can still expect to win.  This is changing, and needs not to change.
As a bonus, increasing the height will shift up strategizing to
another gear, because Chinese has pretty much made it a robotic,
similar to swimming or running type game.

The Net was lowered at the time of Hardbat, ban of speed glue didn't
slow down the game, maybe this will.  I have talked to many people
about this, so far, everyone has agreed.(on forum, at club, and at
tournaments)  Seems to me like a win-win situation.

Thank you for your consideration.
doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2009 at 1:46am
To be honest, it is easier for me playing against attacker as I am more familiar with them.  The problem is that I have limited opportunity to play against defenders and when you are not familiar with certain styles, it is hard to play against them.  I don't think attacker has the upper hand against chopper, especially in the mental game.  It is just too exhausting to see your strongest loop get back and back again with variations of strong to light backspin (you really have to pay attention and judge correctly).  It is not only a war between you and the chopper, it is a war against yourself also.  As you worn out mentally, defenders get the upper-hand.  
TBS9x View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBS9x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2009 at 4:40am
I think choppers and blockers are disappearing not just because of the net thingy but I think in clubs, they are not teaching the defensive style.When I was smaller,my teacher told me to learn the offensive style, the aggressive style.Im not sure why but I always enjoy playing offensive more than defensive.And besides, when you play offensive, you have to be aggressive to be effective but to be a defensive player, you need to be really calm, and patient, you can hardly see any youth players now that can stay cool, stay calm during games ,...  They are so eager to win the game, they couldn't just chop the ball and wait the opponent to lose, they want to kill the opponent.And one morething, to be a chopper, you need to understand very clearly about the spin, most of the young players are lazy, they dont read stuffs so we cant hope there will be more defensive players...Sadly.... I'm trying to train my friend to be a chopper though ^^
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2009 at 9:04am
Raising the net won't help the choppers, if anything, it helps heavy topspinners more. I see plenty of players who use anti, SP/KN, or LP/LN and play defensive or mixed style. Changing the rules won't help much at this point. Generating grassroots growth does it and the best way that happens is when schools make it a sport. If the number of players increases and there are many styles around, number of players of each style increases. Sure, top level you don't see defensive style coached much, but there is still the diversity. Good on you for actually writting a letter - a lot of players won't go through the trouble. ITTF listens to letters from national associations more than individuals, but it is nice to see the ITTF president active in several TT forums.

Edit gross mis-spellinks
Salamandr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salamandr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2009 at 9:43am
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

Raising the net won't help the choppers, if anything, it helps heavy topspinners more.

definitely right, simply imagine the curve of the ball, chops are low over the net a spins are way higher...

all of this is silly idea I think, I would let it as it is now. The reason why there are not so many choppers is simply that it is not taught at the clubs from childhood...  There are many different styles at lower competitios, I dont care if PROs tend to play only two wing looping, it is not my problem, on most of the levels you can meet various styles

ps: I am not a chopper
Yasaka Extra 3D
T05 1.9
Baracuda 1.8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic