Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yasaka Gatiend Extra

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
George.Storm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George.Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yasaka Gatiend Extra
    Posted: 10/15/2007 at 7:56am
Hi,
I am going to get the Yasaka Gatien Extra cpen, and I was wondering if anyone had any reviews or advice/comments about the blade, and what kind of play it is best suited for.....
I know it will be an improvement, because at the moment, I am using a premade Dunlop 'spin' bat.
I then think that I will get 2mm Mark V black for my forehand, and then 1.8mm LKT Pro XT red for my backhand.
And advice comments about any of these items would be great.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

bandrex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandrex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2007 at 10:24am
The most important thing in buying the blade is the weight. For instance,  to me the best weight is 175-180 gram blade with rubber attach. Assuming same footwork, lighter blade will make you quicker.
Secondly, the hardness of the blade. Since I used lighter weight, I prefer a hard blade to make up the speed.
Finally, you choose the  look and the brand that suits you.
lilactime031 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilactime031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 5:58am
Yasaka is one of the blades ever made.
If you go for Mark V , go better for the Mark V GPS. Very good rubber aonly it seems to me so durable as other rubbers.
e-pingpongshop
lilactime031 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilactime031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 5:59am

Yasaka Extra i meant

e-pingpongshop
speed_king View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 6:13am
Extra is one of the best blaades ( expecially pen version ). In past I play with Gatien extra with G666 2.2, and it is good combination. But for shake players there is not enough power in this blades. I play with that rackuet because of Wang Hao. Maybe with Sriver is enough power in that rackuet?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic