Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zhending's TT base mail-adres? Other places to go?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zhending's TT base mail-adres? Other places to go?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yaze View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zhending's TT base mail-adres? Other places to go?
    Posted: 07/18/2016 at 8:41am
I was wondering what Zhending's table tennis training base's mail adres was ([email protected] doesn't work), since I was planning to go there and train for about a month (by myself). I think it'll be a great experience, to travel solo, but also a very good training and learning experience for becoming better at table tennis. (I'm still not quite sure how to use the correct china-like form/technique).

I was also wondering if there is any other place than zhending, that also welcomes foreigners to train and learn at their training center? Some place they really teach you how to play with the correct technique, with good coaches. And what place is the best to learn the most?

I've only heard of Zhending, but if there's some place better, let me know, I might go there instead (or both).

Edited by yaze - 07/18/2016 at 8:43am
Started playing March '16.
Sponsored Links

yaze View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2016 at 7:40pm
does anybody know the email adres?
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2016 at 8:01pm

BTW, their site is down at the moment.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
yaze View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2016 at 5:04am
I recieved a reply per email!

She says a room in the east building is 50$/day and in the west building 60$/day.

She says the west rooms are larger, and the east building has no balconies or a washing machine. (she says you can give clothes to waitress though)

But over a 30 day period, that becomes a huge 300$ difference.

I wonder, is the east building really bad, or just fine?

She also said "RMB 3400  for the transportation service from Beijing International airport- Zhengding- Beijing International Airport. "

what does that mean? Is that chinese money? So 500$? Isn't there a cheaper way to get there?

one last question: let's say I take the 50$ room, could I still change whilst I'm there (if I don't like it)?
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2016 at 4:43pm
I remember member and blogger Matt Hetherington trained there before.  Try to get in touch with him.

Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2016 at 5:08pm
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g1726792-d1805869-Reviews-Table_tennis_Training_Base-Zhengding_County_Hebei.html#review_339032582

just read this on tripadvisor
tomaschonnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomaschonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2016 at 9:09pm
Hi,

Check out my post about my recent trip to Zhengding.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72921&PN=1#942351

I will answer any questions you have!

for example, you asked about transporation. There are some flights into Shiajizhuang, but I flew into Beijing, got a local bus just outside he arrivals hall to Beijing West Train Station where I took a high-speed train to Shiajiazhuang. I used the website https://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/ to prebook my high-speed rail tickets; I just picked them up from a ticket booth at the train station. From there, the table tennis centre picked me up.

Some advice, get the $60 room; the $50 rooms are older, and don't have a washing machine.

The email you want is [email protected]. Julie is your contact point, and she is great; very helpful and speaks English well.

Edited by tomaschonnie - 07/27/2016 at 9:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic