Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Joola Express One Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Talent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joola Express One Review
    Posted: 04/18/2009 at 5:25pm
Hello, i would like to have a review on this rubber(joola express one).
Important characteristics would be of course spin speed an control.
But if possible dont forget to mention how heavy or light  the rubber is  and how durable it is.
Thx
Blade:BTY TBS
Forehand:Omega 4 Europe max
Backhand:Omega 4 Europe max
Sponsored Links

Talent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 5:27pm
I�d also be interested in a comparison between joola express one and tenergy 05!
Blade:BTY TBS
Forehand:Omega 4 Europe max
Backhand:Omega 4 Europe max
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 5:46pm

It is very  fast and hard, the topsheet is not grippy enough,...the topsheet  worn out quickly not very durable!!!

i bought a  sheet  and used it for 30mins took it off and gave it to my coach!!!... never come bakc to that ruber, such a dissapointment!! :-(
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Talent Talent wrote:

But if possible dont forget to mention how heavy or light  the rubber is  and how durable it is.
Thx

you'd better ask these kind of questions on forum.tt-news.de
I'm sure they can help you much better than the people here.

on this forum tpgh2k might be able to help you.
sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 7:15pm

I used express 1 on my BH once time, good for offensive player, good speed, good feel, easy to loop with. But durability is a question mark. My only last for 2 weeks and look like 6 moths old rubber.

05 is much better on everything except it higher arc. 05 is my first choice for FH and express 1 is for BH if i can replace it every 2 or 3 weeks
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 7:17pm
which speed glue effect rubber is like t05 but lower arc and similar durability, grippy?
sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 7:31pm
tpgh2k View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpgh2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 10:36pm
use 64, it's slightly lower arc than 05. with 05 he's going to have so much trouble impacting. unless you have perfect technique, that rubber  (tenergy 25) IS NOT forgiving when it comes to improper technique.

i made a review on joola express rubbers on the other TT forum and you can find it at :http://oneofakindtrading.com.au/joola_express_two.htm

www.youtube.com/gsutabletennis
Timo Boll Spirit FL
H3 Blue Sponge Black FH
Tenergy 64 Red BH

danhs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danhs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 12:25am

I�d also be interested in a comparison between joola express one and tenergy 05!
  05 is so much spinnier than Express One.  Actually Express One plays sort of like Tenergy 64, but harder.
danhs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danhs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 12:31am
Originally posted by rossicarbon rossicarbon wrote:

It is very  fast and hard, the topsheet is not grippy enough,...the topsheet  worn out quickly not very durable!!!

i bought a  sheet  and used it for 30mins took it off and gave it to my coach!!!... never come bakc to that ruber, such a dissapointment!! :-(
  If you hit very hard and really get into the sponge you can get good spin.  It's like people used to say about regular Bryce, it's a one shot(loopkill) rubber.   Actually a friend of mine has it on his forehand with Bryce on the backhand and the Bryce is way more forgiving with better spin on slow loops, pushes,etc.  
Saiful_Andro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saiful_Andro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 12:36am
I found that 64 is good for mid distance play if combine if andro kinetic explorer may be generally can say to all OFF+ blade.

I wish to make versatile to stick to Timo Boll ZLF blade, any one can comment on this or Timo Spirit blade.

With charecteristic of Tenergy 64, i think it can be best using higher dwell time blade with speed between 8 - 9 for versatile play.
Topspin lover
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 7:27am
I'm holding the rubber in my hand right now and is definitely not hard. 
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 7:59am
Originally posted by danhs danhs wrote:

Originally posted by rossicarbon rossicarbon wrote:

If you hit very hard and really get into the sponge you can get good spin.  It's like people used to say about regular Bryce, it's a one shot(loopkill) rubber.   Actually a friend of mine has it on his forehand with Bryce on the backhand and the Bryce is way more forgiving with better spin on slow loops, pushes,etc.  

i m currently using coppad gold/omega 3 asian version/ extend HS/bryce speed fx and tenegy 64, they all have the same hardness as the express one but  i was able to generate alot fo spin!! and control. I used every rubber on the sardius!!!

I was able to use express one for 30mins with alot of powerlooping but after that the ball seems to slipped off constantly....May be it's the topsheet or express one not grippy enough!!!!CryCryCryCryCry
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 3:05pm

Thx

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22693&KW=
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
Klaus123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 6:44pm
Quote Hello, i would like to have a review on this rubber(joola express one).

Alright, i give you a brief impression of One 1.8 on OC:

weight: light to medium-light. �hardness: sponge hard, topsheet soft. Quite the opposite to the Boosts. Overall it plays softer than Tenergy 05. If you want a hard sheet go for Roxon 500. �throw & touch: much lower than Nimbus or Tenergy. This is much easier to handle on a high-throw blade (elastic blade) as OC. On a stiff low-throw blade you may find the opposite. The touch is linear and direct. �service-return & push: safe; not sensible to incoming spin; can drop the ball short behind the net. �topspin & spin: more spin than Nimbus, but Nimbus had near to no spin anyways. Much less than Tenergy 05. �drive & hit: great. Hit the ball frontally, that is the main feature of this rubber. �power, speed, etc.: I don't have to write much about this. One is a power rubber as Nimbus. you won't miss speed. �durability: bad, typical ESN. �summary: a better Nimbus in every way. Nimbus was a hitters delight. This is the upgrade: better spin, lower throw, better to handle, though still bad durability. As Nimbus you can frontally drive the ball, a thing which is difficult with Tenergy 05. But if you mainly loop and scarcely drive or hit, then you better go with Tenergy 05.
unagidon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unagidon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2009 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Klaus123 Klaus123 wrote:

Quote Hello, i would like to have a review on this rubber(joola express one).

Alright, i give you a brief impression of One 1.8 on OC:

weight: light to medium-light. �hardness: sponge hard, topsheet soft. Quite the opposite to the Boosts. Overall it plays softer than Tenergy 05. If you want a hard sheet go for Roxon 500. �throw & touch: much lower than Nimbus or Tenergy. This is much easier to handle on a high-throw blade (elastic blade) as OC. On a stiff low-throw blade you may find the opposite. The touch is linear and direct. �service-return & push: safe; not sensible to incoming spin; can drop the ball short behind the net. �topspin & spin: more spin than Nimbus, but Nimbus had near to no spin anyways. Much less than Tenergy 05. �drive & hit: great. Hit the ball frontally, that is the main feature of this rubber. �power, speed, etc.: I don't have to write much about this. One is a power rubber as Nimbus. you won't miss speed. �durability: bad, typical ESN. �summary: a better Nimbus in every way. Nimbus was a hitters delight. This is the upgrade: better spin, lower throw, better to handle, though still bad durability. As Nimbus you can frontally drive the ball, a thing which is difficult with Tenergy 05. But if you mainly loop and scarcely drive or hit, then you better go with Tenergy 05.

good information!
what about the price? where can i buy one cheap.
kong linghui special: bluefire jp01 / rakza x

my feedback
Klaus123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2009 at 11:04pm
Price is pretty standard, i think you can get it new for about 30� on eBay. I bought it used on eBay for about 12�.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic