FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tenergy 05 fx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2010 at 5:10am
※2010年7月1日発売

Meaning, it'll be available in July.
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
Sponsored Links

Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2010 at 5:16am
Originally posted by speaquinox speaquinox wrote:

※2010年7月1日発売

Meaning, it'll be available in July.

I saw that at the bottom, but I thought that they just copy/pasted this rubber information from butterfly or something and this showed.. sorry.
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2010 at 5:34am
any one selling now?
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

richie19rich77 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richie19rich77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2010 at 5:30pm
I am a complete EJ Star Just got an email from iruiru and they have just posted my sheet today. I got just a single 2.1 sheet in red.

If it is alot softer compared to normal 05 I may play with it on BH and 64 on FH.

But for now I am going to try 05-fx on FH and Xtend 2.0 on BH just need to decide on what blade to put it on; Maze or Viscaria.

If only I was any good Cry

bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2010 at 10:44pm
Just thought:
Higharc chose the heaviest of the batch and I chose the lightest of the tenergy 05 fx bundle we bought.

High Arc do you think maybe that the few grams max difference could make any difference in our very different apraisal of the rubber?

I mean I hate tenergy 05 fx so much that I am not using any kind of tenergy on my backhand and you seem set to use it for the next few years looking at your stockpile.

Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2010 at 1:37am
i think tenergy 05 and tenergy 05 fx pretty much defines the boundary conditions of rubber design.

all  rubbers manufactured in table tennis has playability between t05 and t05FX LOL
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2010 at 4:14am
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

Just thought:
Higharc chose the heaviest of the batch and I chose the lightest of the tenergy 05 fx bundle we bought.

High Arc do you think maybe that the few grams max difference could make any difference in our very different apraisal of the rubber?

I mean I hate tenergy 05 fx so much that I am not using any kind of tenergy on my backhand and you seem set to use it for the next few years looking at your stockpile.

well, it certainly makes some difference. but i don't think that it makes all the difference.

the lightest/softest regular t05 i've had was still a bit harder and with a bit more bite than the fx.

btw, i'm already selling my 'large' stock of t05, t64 and t05fx to friends (for the old price i got them for). while i think t05 is a very special rubber with unmatched capabilities (and downsides resulting therefrom), i think the fx is nothing that special and i chose to use no more butterfly rubbers for at least a while.
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2010 at 10:34am
BTW, I just put T05-FX on the bh of my MJ w/ T05 on the fh... Besides that 05-FX is too fast compared to my normal bh rubber, Sriver FX, I have to say that now my fh feels even more AWESOME. Its amazing how changing rubbers on one side can affect the play of the rubber on the other side. The feeling, power, control, and spin I'm getting on the fh of my setup (with 05-FX on the bh) is the best ever.

The setup is light, not like both sides T05. And I think 05-FX gives the blade face extra vibration in a good way-- power and spin.

I will be taking the 05-FX off because its too big of a change to adapt to and I have a big tournament coming up. But I have taken a mental note about the performance. WOW.
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2010 at 3:05am
update time:

Has been a while since I posted about tenergy 05 fx, my original rant was how much it was nothing special compared to the original.  But things are changing.  I have used my old sheet and opened another sheet so now have given the rubber atleast a few months trial.

I used it for about a month on forehand and then longer on backhand.

1.  Tenergy 05 original is still the more deadly of the 2.
2.  The weight of the fx is much better and the length it throws is better.
3.  I have changed my mind about serves, fx is better by far because the throw.
4.  I have settled that I can't use it on both sides as it gets to predictable and that backhand is where it belongs.
5.  I have come back to a backhand game I had with solcion speed glued.  I probably couldnt tell the difference.
6.  The speed of my backhand is always different with fx.  It sometimes comes off super fast but usually dips shorter than usual.
7.  I am looking for a fh rubber to be longer throwing (currently t64) so that the speed is apart of my game much more often.

I am not sure still if I will stay with it but feel I like it much more now, and if I can find an alternative for my forehand instead of the original 05 for my fh I will probably use original 05 on backhand.  But if I can't find anything that suits my fh as much as original 05 then fx stays for sure on my bh.
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic