Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hurricane king set for 160 dollars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sukraat View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukraat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hurricane king set for 160 dollars
    Posted: 10/27/2006 at 1:02am
i have been pissed of that all the members cry on the hurricane king costing 229$ i have an website which seels a hurricane king pro set with a choice of any of the two rubbers -hurricane2 .hurricane 3,skyline for just 160$+15$ shipping i ordered one a month back its www.1tabletennis.com and hurricane wl is for just 39$ but sadly the hurricane king pro set is out of stock so u will have to wait for sometime till they have it.please reply to me of what u think about this.
Sponsored Links

aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2006 at 10:14pm
What is actually the strong points on Hurricane King ?
It makes me curious. Is it available also in J-pen ?
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

pingpongkf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2006 at 12:43am
Wang liqin uses it. That's as strong as it gets.
Next week Wang Liqin will switch to a 729 Instinct and the price will go up from $16,- to $160,-.
www.speedpong.net
TT EQUIPMENTS: Nittaku, Butterfly, Stiga, Yasaka, Galaxy YinHe, DHS, Friendship, Globe.
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2006 at 1:10am
you mean the 729 Wang Liqinstinct? I hear it's good if your a two-winged-powerlooper with a good shortgame, serves and your cutting r sensational
cheapo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2006 at 9:31am
sukraat, I checked out your website but noticed there were a lot of places you will not ship to, why?
pingpongkf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2006 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by fatcomet fatcomet wrote:

you mean the 729 Wang Liqinstinct? I hear it's good if your a two-winged-powerlooper with a good shortgame, serves and your cutting r sensational

729 Wang Liqinstinct....
www.speedpong.net
TT EQUIPMENTS: Nittaku, Butterfly, Stiga, Yasaka, Galaxy YinHe, DHS, Friendship, Globe.
moshimoshi52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshimoshi52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2006 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by cheapo cheapo wrote:

sukraat, I checked out your website but noticed there were a lot of places you will not ship to, why?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe it's due to DHS and their licensing in certain countries. Like, they won't ship to the US because DHS has an American distributor already. I could be wrong though...
Laohe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laohe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2006 at 8:31pm

Has anyone ordered TT equipment from www.1tabletennis.com? Is is reliable? What is the shipping cost?  Please share your experience with us.

Thanks a lot!

Laohe
sukraat View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukraat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2006 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Laohe Laohe wrote:

Has anyone ordered TT equipment from�www.1tabletennis.com? Is is reliable?�What is the shipping cost?� Please share your experience with us.

Thanks a lot!

yes i have ordered 2 hurricane king prosets and a hurricane wl and 144 dhs olympic balls shipping costs 15
$ and it is reliable ypu get a reciept and when the orders ready they tell when will they mail you my order was delivered to me within 11 days and it is fantastic.
pingpong crazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpong crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2006 at 11:06pm
I buy some butterfly items too.  Good  buy.  Cheap.  Would like to share with my table tennis fan.  Visit www.1tabletennis.com
pingpong crazy
Fukuhara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fukuhara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2006 at 7:16am

Sukraat, I have checked with 1tabletennis.com and found that new shipment of Hurricane King has arrived.  I am going to place the order with them, thanks for your info. The price is only $138 + $15 shipping, very attractive !!      

pingpong crazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpong crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 6:57am

Fukuhara, if you have not bought Hurricane King, I ask you to consider Hurricane Hao. It is cheaper and yet as good as Hurricane King.

You can see that the price of Hurricane Hao is only $108 from www.1tabletennis.com 

pingpong crazy
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 8:33pm
I will buy you a hurricane hao for $100 and hurricane king ofr $150 including shipping to anywhere in the world if anyone interested
silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 10:03pm
Or you could buy one from Presports for 74USD
Potato Face
mcuba View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 10:19pm
someone is cought cheating people again?
            ~
            evolving tters
adambty View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 10:59pm

Presports USD Price for Hurricane King www.presports.com

DHS Hurricane King blade (OFF++) [Limited Edition]
Date Added: Tuesday 21 November, 2006
Manufacturer: Double Happiness

Price: $142.50

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 11:05pm
LOL sylvias presports doesnt even sell hurricane hao, assholees, umm lets see 142.50 plus $15.70 shipping, ya im cheaper, it was an offer, and mcuba fwi your baby is ugly, im sorry I could not sell your poor-arse a schlager shirt for $10 why dont you go get it from schlager yourself mebe he can trade it for a pic of your kid?
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 11:11pm

Originally posted by mcuba mcuba wrote:

someone is cought cheating people again?

how is $150 cheating people hahahaa zomg you say this to me and dhsamerica is selling it for $230????????

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2006 at 11:18pm

I also like how mcuba said that I am other people because they are selling my blades, hrmmm mebe just mebe i sold the blade to sharpspin and he tried to resell it which he did, I believe you were jelous of that thing to go back and read some of your posts, u really should lay off never sold anything to you never plan to cause u cant afford it.............. Im really tired of some people on this forum, because everything they say is pure rubbish and most have no skills to back up their opinons when we talk about things besides equipment and how anyone who sells something is ripping you off, then you go contact all the comapnys, players, teams, coaches and people neccessary to obtain the items buy in bulk of atelast $2,500 then talk to me mcuba or is that a years pay check for you, so that you can get your equipment cheap and not feel ripped off

mcuba View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2006 at 3:50am

cool dude sorry mannnn i did not mention any name tt_man

n more i did not ask USD10 for ur shirt

sry no can do, I have offers for much better than that

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : mcuba
Sent : 07/20/2006 at 12:22am

i will take it if it usd40 for only 1 peice.

Sent by : ttman
Sent : 07/19/2006 at 10:47pm

Hi price for one shirt is $75USD including shipping cheaper if u buy two or more and yes I can take credit card, my friend cole has paypal set up for credit cards so ill give u his paypal account to send to then he will foreward me the money after we work things out, what is ur email I have 3-4 shirts you can choose from ill send u pics there I also have a tracksuit and jacket from him
  View ttman's Profile Search for other posts by ttman Add to Buddy List Delete Reply To Private Message

veri misleading n moreover..............

Sent : 11/14/2005 at 8:45pm

i was kidding about that. didntn u c i wrote lol exclamation then. not worth, the cost of shipping as against a ripped blue sponge h2(useless) just for collection.

Sent : 11/14/2005 at 8:39pm

I was talking about the blue one you ripped

Sent : 11/14/2005 at 8:11pm

skynet. only orange sponge told u that blue one is out of stock.

Sent : 11/14/2005 at 7:57pm

what mail service did you send it?

Sent : 11/14/2005 at 7:54pm

sent to cole, let me know if he has received it.

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 11:05pm

see my other email

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 11:05pm

k

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 11:01pm

yes but send it to this instead thanks

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 10:36pm

ur adress:

USA

is that confirm?

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 10:29pm

thanks if I can get coles adress I would rather you ship it to him so he can put the topsheet on and ship to me if I cant just send to me

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 10:19pm

if it just the orange 41 degree sponge i can sent u for free, give me ur postal address. i ll get it over d weekend hopefully.

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 10:15pm

I don't need the topsheet just the sponge, if you can get the 41 sponge i can get the topsheet how much do I pay you?

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 10:08pm

i have yet to get d h3 topsheet maybe end of december, just masage d friend in china. i ll keep u posted.

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 9:59pm

41 please and then an h3 topsheet can you glue it?

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 9:57pm

blue sponge is out of stocks.  d same orange one i cant still get it

(sponge sheet only) , either 40 orv 41 degree.

Sent : 11/08/2005 at 9:42pm

Hi did you ever get any blue sponge h3 from your friend ? If so can  I buy some?

View ttman's Profile Search for other posts by ttman Add to Buddy List Delete Reply To Private Message

lol this is my urgly baby

~
            evolving tters
silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2006 at 4:27am
Originally posted by ttman ttman wrote:

LOL sylvias presports doesnt even sell hurricane hao, assholees,

http://www.presports.com/product_info.php?pName=dhs-hurricane-hao-blade-off

I'll even screenshot it for you

oh
um

I'm sorry.

YOU FAILED
Potato Face
*JC* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *JC* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2006 at 4:36am

PS - its called a PRIVATE messager for a reason - its generally not a good idea to make them public
Thats not a knife
THIS is a knife.
Thats not a knife
THATS a spoon.
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2006 at 5:37am
Now thats a cute cat!
And Mcumba, your ugly baby isn't all that ugly
Finally, good move Silver, let's see who decides to take a whack at it this time!
The holy grail
mcuba View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2006 at 9:30pm

lol jc my man.....lol

lol

~
            evolving tters
mcuba View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2006 at 10:33pm

oooppps lol i meant this

~
            evolving tters
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic