Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warning! Faked DHS W968

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Louie@Miramar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warning! Faked DHS W968
    Posted: 07/02/2021 at 1:57pm
Just bought a faked W968 on eBay, and also saw it posted on our forum. Please careful. I am now asking my money back!

The seller said this is bought from Prott.vip. I know they sell faked rackets

Louie

Edited by Baal - 10/04/2021 at 7:33pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 2:44pm
The printing on authentic is in the middle of the paddle. While faked one is misaligned. Quite a lot of faked one has been found in China with such misaligned printing. This is cause by cheap Laser engraving machine which you can buy with only a few hundred dollars. 
BTY Customer One Ply Racket
My feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/feedback-louiemiramar_topic92393.html
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Louie@Miramar Louie@Miramar wrote:

The printing on authentic is in the middle of the paddle. While faked one is misaligned. Quite a lot of faked one has been found in China with such misaligned printing. This is cause by cheap Laser engraving machine which you can buy with only a few hundred dollars. 
And the separation between the first 4 digits and the rest is smaller in the fake one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 3:32pm
I have even saw the video regarding how their make the faked lettering/printing/engraving on the handle. Very simple, just like using a soldering iron, you can see smoke from the handle when engraving.
My feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/feedback-louiemiramar_topic92393.html
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 5:46pm
Everyone, that's my blade. It is not fake.
I posted it here too.
I have been here longer than you and been selling here
I am offering you to meet me and give you your money back in person.
Please do not make accusation. I stand by my blades that I sell here.
I gave you pictures of other 2016 blades and check their letters as well.

Here is my N301, is it fake too?

dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 5:50pm
Here is the original thread.

I stand by stuff I sell. I gave you my phone number, I can give you my address, I can meet you in person. I'll refund you, don't you worry. Just don't make false accusations...

Many members here can vouch for me.

Whichever way you want, I'll refund you, don't worry, Zhu

My ebay account is also dual700. Please check my feedback.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 5:55pm
It is faked. 
I have friends in China identified that is faked. The letter is misaligned due to poor printing quality by cheap Laser engraving machine. It is not your fault, I just know the owner of the website, he is in Shenzhen, China. 

W968 is very expensive so there are many faked. 
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 5:59pm
Sure, if you think it is fake, it is fake.
You could've contacted me first, instead of opening a case with ebay and here.
I have all intention to refund you, I don't want to ruin my reputation.
Now, how would you like to return it for refund?

Like I said, I am going to Legoland with my family this Monday, we can meet there since you live in SD.

Whatever you like. You have my cellphone, you have my address too.

Oh, here is my feedback. Just in case

Edited by dual700 - 07/02/2021 at 6:00pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 6:03pm
I have find the owner of the prott.vip this passing week, he even don't show his picture on social media. I have forward his social media picture to you through PM. 

It is not your fault, such fake industrial in China is huge and they are the ones to be blamed. 
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 6:06pm
Why don't you do a search on the forum about prott since you've been here less than 1 month? Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 6:09pm
I play ping pang from 1980s, I am from China so I don't visit forum a lot. But my friends and I in China know ping pang, especially faked ping pang very well. 
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 6:12pm
Good for you, I played since 80s too and I stopped for a while.
The pictures on Ebay was very clear and you still bought it if you are so good recognizing fake product Big smile
Anyway, done deal, once I get it, I will refund you, then you can close your case on Ebay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 6:21pm
After I bought it, I checked it with my friends in China, and they provide me the picture which I posted on this forum, which I marked "Faked". 

One argument is the anti fake hologram. Actually Chinese started to make hologram icons for anti fake purpose from 1993, at that time, very few company can make hologram file so it is anti fake. After few years there are many company in China can make hologram film, they are fighting for business, so they are making hologram for faked products. 

dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 6:24pm
All the DHS stuff were checked out here:

Not from some he says she says.
Anyway, I am done arguing here. Please send it back, you will get your refund and close your ebay case
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 6:30pm
FYI: I have provided paid return label sent via Ebay. Please pack it carefully. Thanks
ocvillager View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 7:13pm
as far as we know, DUAL700 is a nice guy. He’s been selling tons of stuff and everyone was happy about it. He does not sell for money. Most of the time, he sells for friends all over the clubs.

While I don’t know much about DHS stuff but I do know Dual700 is not certainly that type of person. He offered you for full refund if there is a misunderstanding or mistake. I think you should resolve it respectively 

Edited by ocvillager - 07/02/2021 at 7:35pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 10:42pm
I fully agree with you. When I was communicate with him, he is so nice and it is quite easy to agree. I am not blaming him. The skills in China to make faked stuff, like drawing, China, Jade are so amazing that even expert can not tell. 
So can a person out of China get the knowledge to identify the faked one? No. 
People in China are used to faked stuff and are all trained to handle that, that is why in western countries, people has no sense of anti-fake. 

dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2021 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Louie@Miramar Louie@Miramar wrote:

I fully agree with you. When I was communicate with him, he is so nice and it is quite easy to agree. I am not blaming him. The skills in China to make faked stuff, like drawing, China, Jade are so amazing that even expert can not tell. 
So can a person out of China get the knowledge to identify the faked one? No. 
People in China are used to faked stuff and are all trained to handle that, that is why in western countries, people has no sense of anti-fake. 

Like I told you, instead of opening the case on Ebay and here, you could've contact me first.
To tell you the truth, the 4 W968 were purchased from #1 coach in USA. I respect her so much, I did not want to tell you where they were bought from.
She got Olympic gold medalist. Enough said. Just send me the blade, I will refund you. Period.

I will never doubt anything we buy from her. Ever. All serial numbers from the holograms checked out. Enough said. Send it back !!!
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2021 at 4:05am
I'm happy you have solved this misunderstood Thumbs Up
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2021 at 8:49am

Edited by BeaverMD - 09/10/2021 at 8:06am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2021 at 10:43pm
Faked for sure!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2021 at 10:49pm
I am not blaming a person, I am blaming the fake industry. Look at the first two pictures  posted, both are marked in 201803, totally different letter. 
Again and again, I said such fake business in China is a big industry, from wood, icon, print, it is such a mature industry, so people in China really pay lot of attention on this.
But in the US, people are get used to authentic things and totally no immune to faked things. 
So that is why I don't want to blame people who bought faked products.

One important thing, W968 is very expensive even in China, so don't try to buy cheap W968 with discount. I know at least one person who make faked W968, like authentic. 
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2021 at 11:31pm
Wow, still talking about this, zhu? LOL

You guys be the judge.
Purchased from #1 coach in USA who won olympic gold medal.
Do you think she will sell fake blades to her club members?

Sold by 12 year old member here.. You think I am so naive that can't spot a fake blade?
Bought by a 1 month N00b here who said his friend in China thatbit is fake? LOL

All the pictures I sent you, for the older W968s from 2015 and 2016.. All have the same lettering style.

You dont know what you are talking about, period.

Stop adding fuel to this topic. Did you send it yet?

I cant wait to refund you so you can shut up. Big smile

LNH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LNH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2021 at 12:21am
One of your 2016 edition W968 Serial #95 happen to be one of my collection....bought the blade from a friend afew years ago...The blade is absolutely genuine and legit!!! 
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2021 at 1:04am
Originally posted by LNH LNH wrote:

One of your 2016 edition W968 Serial #95 happen to be one of my collection....bought the blade from a friend afew years ago...The blade is absolutely genuine and legit!!! 

Thank you, but those were not mine. I was showing the OP that the W968s produced in 2014, 2015, 2016 were all printed like these..Smile

He posted the W968 produced in 2018, which has different fonts.

We can search on the internet for all 2016 W968, they were printed just like that..
I am well aware of the fakes on the aliexpress, etc... that's why we always get them from the club owner... ex CNT, Olympic Gold Medalist, US #1 coach Clap
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2021 at 12:26pm
Here is the last FAKE Big smile W968, bought at the same time, same place as the other 2 that I sold.
The holograms were all checked out upon the purchase, so here is the last one's hologram.
Signed by ML himself in 2019 when CNT came here in Los Angeles.

zeon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2021 at 12:28pm
Wow nice Collection 👍

Originally posted by dual700 dual700 wrote:

Here is the last FAKE Big smile W968, bought at the same time, same place as the other 2 that I sold.
The holograms were all checked out upon the purchase, so here is the last one's hologram.
Signed by ML himself in 2019 when CNT came here in Los Angeles.

Blade chuan chih-yuan
Rubber: FH haifu whale2
BH Shark 2
Feedback:http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79017&KW=feedback&PID=978171&title=feedback-zeon#978171
munai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2021 at 4:16am
hello 

I am a collector from China.  

before i read thread here .i have already seen these pics  in our local collectors' chatting group .someone showed the pics and asked which one is authentic. the answer is different . the first blade is faked 100%. the 2nd one is unknown.

here is the truth you may want to know:
1, there is no official standard to tell whether it is authentic W968(or other models) or fake . the Sticker of DHS only tells the blade is made by DHS ,but not tells it is DHS W968.
2,DHS sticker is easy to buy without blade. the cost is pretty low. what an irony it is.
3,  you may say there is official version W968 . the other irony is  that official version W968 is in lower quality (from looking of wood grain and feedback of players) 
4, I have been in one "authentic blades"reseller's house and seen piles of boxed unused DHS 968 with so-called-authentic looking and letters . I wonder how many pieces of this model was produced in a year. I know at least four big same-kind resellers. so the estimate number is easy to exceed one thousand each year. 

why there are so many blades in the market? 
do u still think it is rare and collectable ? 

BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2021 at 7:26pm

Edited by BeaverMD - 09/10/2021 at 8:06am
munai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2021 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

@munai, which picture are you referring to? The one with the three other blades (109, 68, and 95)? You're saying 109 is fake? What about the blade that was actually shipped #52?

This reminds me of a thread from 2015.  

331-1 is faked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic