Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Donation Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donation Update
    Posted: 09/20/2023 at 8:25am

It has been quite a while since I have last updated this section. Just this year, Me, Alex Li, some of my students have donated 3 tables for 3 schools. I had a table given to me by Sanwei and 2 tables that were bought through the kindness of Alex Li, some of my friends and former players who donated part of the amount of the total cost and also 2 of my godsisters. I am thankful for this project were as we are able to donate 3 tables for 3 different public schools as part of the grassroots program in my place which I happen also to coach. I transferred to another province and I am seeing the lack of grassroots program and thankful enough for the help of Alex Li, Playing4Fun aka Ned, et al. Posting this today as it coincides with Alex Li’s birthday. I have known Alex online for about 20 years now. He, being a former provincial player in China, has the heart to help table tennis programs from countries that have less developed table tennis levels. Also thanking my former players who are already working professionals now who in part were also the product in part of this program in mytt. I have already former players who have graduated from college thru TT who were recipients of the equipment donated from here and also part of the equipment I have gotten from different companies who I reviewed it from. A big shoutout especially to Xiom, Stiga, Xiom, Sanwei and Yasaka for giving me lots of equipment to give out. Also, a shoutout to Playing4Fun aka Ned for giving a lot of equipment which in a span of 3 years I have distributed to a total of 50 players from different clubs. Also, I am thankful to my godsisters Nat and Ming for helping me also with my programs all these years. Alex Li bought the 25mm Sanwei table which I have gotten for a huge discount thanks to my friend Jose who is a distributor at my area. The 16mm Sanwei ta-06 table was bought with the contributions from my former players, friends and my 2 godsisters – Nat and Ming. The 18mm Sanwei ta-08, is my personal table which was given to me by Sanwei which in turn I personally donated to the school where I started coaching in my area.

Edited by yogi_bear - 09/20/2023 at 8:26am
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Sponsored Links

ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2023 at 8:41am
This is awesome.

The kindness of online table tennis community and the energy and heart of people on the ground that brings all these kindness and distributes them grassroots is the true value of being human.

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2023 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by ZApenholder ZApenholder wrote:

This is awesome.

The kindness of online table tennis community and the energy and heart of people on the ground that brings all these kindness and distributes them grassroots is the true value of being human.

Thanks Tony, I know for a fact you are also doing this kind of work in SA. 
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic