Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Highlights: Summary Dutch Table Tennis Match!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Slupmi-Atled View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Highlights: Summary Dutch Table Tennis Match!
    Posted: 04/12/2024 at 12:37pm
Hi everyone! Smile

Here I am again! I have another Dutch table tennis video for you with footage from the lowest national level (3rd division).

Rick Bakker ranked 162th in the Netherlands, Arnoud Hofman slightly above that (134th).

Enjoy the video and leave a comment! Appreciate it! Cool

Edited by Slupmi-Atled - 04/12/2024 at 12:37pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2024 at 5:21pm
Thanks for watching guys! Cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2024 at 10:20am
Comments remain welcome! Wink
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2024 at 12:14pm
Good video, high standard of play but relatable which is always nice. 
Room for improvement; What's happening in the match? What's the score? I know the scoreboard is there but on my phone I couldn't really make it out. It's more interesting when we know what the point means. 
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2024 at 12:47am
Hofman did not look as explosive as I remember in other of his matches.  Was it quality of opponents shots, a change in his play as he has gotten better (and faced better opponents), or am I just imagining things.

Mark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2024 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Simon_plays Simon_plays wrote:

Good video, high standard of play but relatable which is always nice. 
Room for improvement; What's happening in the match? What's the score? I know the scoreboard is there but on my phone I couldn't really make it out. It's more interesting when we know what the point means. 
I understand what you're saying, thanks. 'There should always be room for improvement' they always say, haha! Wink

Edited by Slupmi-Atled - 04/16/2024 at 6:27pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2024 at 10:13am
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

Hofman did not look as explosive as I remember in other of his matches.  Was it quality of opponents shots, a change in his play as he has gotten better (and faced better opponents), or am I just imagining things.

Mark
You're not imagining it, more people are saying it... Nothing has changed about the level. Bakker's style does not differ much from Hofman's (both 'hard hitters') and that makes it difficult (and exciting, check the final score). However, the opponent in the video is always just ahead of him, especially with a fast backhand.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2024 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Slupmi-Atled Slupmi-Atled wrote:

Comments remain welcome! Wink
Keep 'm coming!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2024 at 6:13pm
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel guys. See ya!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2024 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Slupmi-Atled Slupmi-Atled wrote:

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel guys. See ya!
To all subscribers: thanks! Party

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:36am
When I have a new video, you guys hear from me again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic