Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

fs: relax after a hard day or tourney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mjre65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjre65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fs: relax after a hard day or tourney
    Posted: 06/25/2007 at 1:02am

A very nice massage to get you ready for the next day in this luxury massage chair.  it will help you recover faster after a hard day or a tournament.  I use it myself almost every day.  I specially liked the arm, foot, and calf massage.

Here are some of the benefits:

• Improved sleep pattern
  • Relaxed nervous system
  • Increase blood flow
  • Eliminates Toxins
  • Improve the flow of nutrients
  • Aids digestion
  • Improves back pain

pm me if you are interested.  I will contact you with price and more info.

thank you.

Man D Man
Blade: DHS 4 star
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: RITC 755
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 2:53pm

I like this..how much is it?

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 3:05pm

well this guy is selling the unbranded version i found a chinese website the place that makes them and I bet thats where hes from, but the us sellers wanted like 2grand for this with their logo on it so they guy would probably be cheaper if this is factory direct it is a sweet looking chair haha

mjre65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjre65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by ttman ttman wrote:

well this guy is selling the unbranded version i found a chinese website the place that makes them and I bet thats where hes from, but the us sellers wanted like 2grand for this with their logo on it so they guy would probably be cheaper if this is factory direct it is a sweet looking chair haha

TTman, you are correct!  I am a factory direct dealer for this chair.  I don't have a store. I just have a business license and work from my home.  so I have no over head cost like those with fancy adds and lots of sales staffs.  I am trying to pass the savings on to my customer.  I am selling these chairs for $1650 USD  +shipping and will provide the actual shipping receipts with the item to my customers.  plus a free 2 yrs factory warranty.  The color you see on the picture is sold out.  only black and yellow are available at this time.  will order more of the cream color later. 

email me  directly at [email protected] for questions and orders.

Thank you all.
Man D Man
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 6:35pm
can we stop trashing this sale thread please. Thanks guys Thumbs%20Up
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red
creeder06 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creeder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 9:58pm
is this an actual sale or is it just a joke? i honestly thought that he was just joking.
if table tennis is to sports, what star wars is to movies, then you must be chewbacca.
mjre65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjre65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 11:42pm
This is not a joke.  I do have this chairs for sale.  You can contact me at [email protected] to order or to get more info.  the previous posting is real.

Thanks
Man D Man
mjre65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjre65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2007 at 1:29am
$1650 +shipping.

contact [email protected] for detail.
Man D Man
davidmiller View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2021 at 4:17am
I recommend  another brand Slabway which is best for anyone and read this review before get it.
Every back pain sufferer should follow some step exercise, back pain tools. Learn How To Find The Best Recliner for Back Pain
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic