FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Donic Epox Offensive on the way!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donic Epox Offensive on the way!
    Posted: 06/19/2008 at 2:29pm
I ordered an Epox Offensive from Megaspin, as well as a yasaka Pryde. They will be here tomorrow, and I'll be able to let you know how they play on monday.

That blade looks beautiful!
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
Sponsored Links

Halibass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halibass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2008 at 3:02pm
Cool, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the blade as well as the Pryde (esp compared to the BigSlam and the Platin).
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2008 at 11:04pm
Yeah, I'm definitely interested in hearing how it plays!  So let us know!
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2008 at 7:58pm
I got it today, the blade is beautiful! One thing I like is I won't have to sand it as it is already very comfortable and round at the edges. I got an AN handle, it feels pretty good. Im an idiot and forgot to weigh it before I put the rubber on, but it feels pretty solid(a little heavy). I have an f3 bigslam and a platin soft on it, I'll tell you how it feels Monday.

I also got a new platin soft and a yasaka pryde for my acoustic.
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
asr1990 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asr1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2008 at 8:02pm
let us know what the pryde is like because according to Kennie its the best tensor available,

cheers....asr1990
mizutani jun
tenergy
bryce speed fx
Will be trying Zeta soon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2008 at 8:03pm
Haha, well Kennie is biased.

I can tell you now that it isn't very loud. Just bouncing the ball made more of a hollow sound than a clicky sound. I mean platin isn't very loud and it makes a bigger crack. It feels pretty spinny though! I'll let you all know!
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2008 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by asr1990 asr1990 wrote:

let us know what the pryde is like because according to Kennie its the best tensor available,

cheers....asr1990

Nope. I could not have any control with pryde. I put it on my clipper and unable to play my game at all. No control, no spin and crazily fast. I used to have Yasaka Extend HS working great, but I could not play Pryde.
robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2008 at 10:46pm
So how does it play? Can you compare it to your Acoustic?  I used to own an Acoustic and was thinking of getting the Epox Offensive anatomic as well.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 12:23am
Originally posted by robjkc robjkc wrote:

So how does it play? Can you compare it to your Acoustic?  I used to own an Acoustic and was thinking of getting the Epox Offensive anatomic as well.

I can't play with it until monday
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
Flicker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 3:37am
Originally posted by lildudejds lildudejds wrote:

I ordered an Epox Offensive from Megaspin, as well as a yasaka Pryde. They will be here tomorrow, and I'll be able to let you know how they play on monday.

Got infected with the EJ-virus? Are you looking to replace your Acoustic/Platin combo with this new setup? :) Cheers!
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 8:33am

I got it today, the blade is beautiful! One thing I like is I won't have to sand it as it is already very comfortable and round at the edges. I got an AN handle, it feels pretty good. Im an idiot and forgot to weigh it before I put the rubber on, but it feels pretty solid(a little heavy). I have an f3 bigslam and a platin soft on it, I'll tell you how it feels Monday.

I also got a new platin soft and a yasaka pryde for my acoustic.

Can you post a picture?  And how heavy is it with rubbers?
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 12:49pm

Originally posted by Flicker Flicker wrote:

Got infected with the EJ-virus? Are you looking to replace your Acoustic/Platin combo with this new setup? :) Cheers!

No Way! I don't know if anything can replace my Acoustic! No this is just a back-up combo for the college season.
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
Flicker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 8:27pm

I see... Back-up combo number 1 for, lildude. Pretty soon there will be a back-up combo to the back-up combo. 

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 11:28pm
haha, well yeah I have the korbel still...but I'm trying to sell that!
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic