Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

FS - Brand New TIMO BOLL ZLC, ZLF and Amultart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fopyfopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fopyfopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - Brand New TIMO BOLL ZLC, ZLF and Amultart
    Posted: 10/13/2009 at 11:17am
Selling Brand New Blades..

Timo Boll ZLC - USD$185 INCLUDING SHIPPING

TIMO BOLL ZLF - USD$165 INCLUDING SHIPPING

Amultart - USD$175 INCLUDING SHIPPING
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2009 at 1:23pm

oh yeah...

these are all very nice. However, u stand better chance of selling these by provide more info re:
- weight
- handle style
- what kinda shipping method, i.e. trackable, registered or just plain old small package
- etc. etc.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

oh yeah...

these are all very nice. However, u stand better chance of selling these by provide more info re:

- weight

- handle style

- what kinda shipping method, i.e. trackable, registered or just plain old small package

- etc. etc.
oh wow,you got rid of one beast to get another one,tiehwen?i don't swing much anymore:)
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
fopyfopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fopyfopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 9:39am
These blades are Brand New. Weight is unconfirmed. Perhaps you could request for the weight and I could source for it..

Handle style - Any...

Shipping method - Any if you are willing to pay.. if not would be the normal shipping method..

Regards.
metallikviper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metallikviper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 10:21am
These same blades are selling for almost USD$40-50 less on presports.com and they are brand new too. I haven't personally shopped there but others say it's a pretty decent place to shop.

Eg. ZLC - $130. Regular tracking shipping is $11. Even with $35 express shipping the total is $165??

Nittaku Vioncello FL
FH: Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH: TSP P1-R 1.1mm
redferrari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 11:35am
metallikviper, perhaps we should not interfere on others Classified ads. All potential buyers and forum members should be prudent enough to shop around. But most importantly what you are doing is really slapping the Seller here point blank. At the end of the day, it is still cheaper than RRP locally in the US and in most places globally.

If you like to advertise for presport.com, please do it in another tread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 11:37am
metallikviper, perhaps we should not interfere on others Classified ads. All potential buyers and forum members should be prudent enough to shop around. But most importantly what you are doing is really slapping the Seller here point blank. At the end of the day, it is still cheaper than RRP locally in the US and in most places globally.

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 1:02pm
@redferrari.
If u wanna lecture/scold others. Don't do it TWICE. Once is more than enuf.
Is fopyfopy related to u or he/she is just ur friendly neighbour?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 1:07pm
Sorry my mistake i think i hit "Post Reply" one after the next twice whilst multi-tasking something else. And nope, I have no idea who fopyfopy is and where he/she is from.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by redferrari redferrari wrote:

I guess that Metallikviper just wanted to help. The seller would not be able to sell with these price anyway. He/she needs to do more research in order to sell in this forum.
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 2:48pm

the forum is about knowledge sharing for benefit of users...

metallikviper: thanks for upholding the spirit of the forum.

redferrai: feel free to object... that makes it even sweeter :)

729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 11:12pm
i think it would be more appropriate to ask the seller about the blades.those who are interested in buying should be writing here.it is up to the seller to decide how much he is willing to sell these blades for,right?

Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 11:16pm

You will be very surprised!  Smile
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2009 at 11:16pm
Spot on, holda. I wouldnt have been able to put in a better way than you. Well said!
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2009 at 6:12am
Well, a seller can ask whatever price they like of course, but a forum member should have the freedom to inform others of better deals on the same exact product. Unless there is something differentiating these blades from the ones sold from other sources...

A forum is about information and its sharing.
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
metallikviper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metallikviper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2009 at 4:54pm

First of all, I am not advertising for presports.com or any other seller, in fact I haven't even shopped there before. I am an average TT player who likes to do his research before I buy something. Second, it was not intended to slap the seller in any way, rather a question as to if there was anything special about his equipment. Also it is a forum where we should be able to share information. I might even have saved the seller some time to realize that he "might" not be able to sell those blades at those prices.

And I think and truly believe that everyone here is out to help the fellow player in the form of reviews, deals and advise about the sport and equipment and not just here to ill-advise or advertise.
Nittaku Vioncello FL
FH: Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH: TSP P1-R 1.1mm
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2009 at 11:16pm
yup, too expensive for the blade... ...
no one will buy it... ...
Seller better kepp it and play by yourself
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic