FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Falkenberg on OUKEI TW 2700 S9

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Falkenberg on OUKEI TW 2700 S9
    Posted: 06/18/2013 at 4:39am
Yesterday got this robot from China and this now is the first attempt to compose a drill on the self-programmed mode

Sponsored Links

Pingvinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pingvinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 6:43am
Thumbs Up
pingpongpaddy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 9:19am
IMAGO
looks good.
2 questions
1.what does it cost?
2. can you vary length and direction in one program?
For instance:- topspin counter:
short to fh, long to fh
short to bh, long to bh
REPEAT
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 10:15am
Your back hand has more zip than your FH.
I never would have guess you were a cpen player.
You have your machine setup pretty well.   What I like is that the robot doesn't seem to shoot the balls out at extreme angles like my Newgy 2050 does on that drill.   The timing of the balls is just about right. You want the balls to shoot just after the balls hit the net to simulate playing against a real player hit the ball right after the bounce.

Are there two throw wheels per head?

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 10:27am
Abt $2,000 shipped with all duties and fees included if you are in EU.

In one program, you can select and save 32 various positions, spins and arc/trajectory for head A and another 32 for head B, so 64 different serves, then repeat for another 1280 times or whatever you set on your timer. There is a placeholder for 5 such programs you can differently full-combine. There are also 5 factory built-in programs you can edit and also combine, then reset to factory values when needed. Random mode with one and two heads, intelligent random mode, and of course fixed mode for one or two heads.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by tt4me tt4me wrote:

Are there two throw wheels per head?

Sure there are two wheels for each head.

Still you can't simult. set topspin and backspin as with T-Master 288, I don't know for what reason, but the two wheels are constantly revolving creating thus a more close-to-real shots. I would call this intelligent differential setting.

BTW, the bottom wheel of head B was dead, so we had to dismantle the robot to find the disconnected wire.
decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 12:04pm
this summer im coming to bulgaria
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 12:29pm
this one looks useful. With robots,  you need a good one or don't buy anything at all. The cheap ones can really ruin your game by training your brain not to project the path of the ball forward but to just wait for the ball on the same spot every time. The key is how much variation can a robot do without changing the settings
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 12:53pm
Can the top and bottom wheels go in different directions?  To generate a real loop the bottom wheel must go backwards as the top wheel goes forward.

Likewise, heavy back spin is generated when the top wheel goes backwards and the bottom wheel goes forward.

My Newgy has only one head and can't do these things.  I wouldn't buy another robot unless the two heads and throw wheels can be programmed independently.

$2000 is spendy.  That is quite an investment.

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 2:04pm
Both wheels are revolving in differend directions - CW and CCW. Topspin and backspin are produced by difference in wheels speed. You don't have to set bottom wheel and top wheel separately. Their speed is adjusted only by selecting desired topspin or backspin.

I had Newgy and two generations (3 and 5) of T-Master 288. This OUKEI S9 is quite a different beast. Very professional.
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 2:44pm
I was thinking of forwards and backwards at the point of contact with the ball.  If you think of it as CW and CCW mean different things depending on what side you look at the throw wheels.

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2013 at 2:55pm
Well, the bottom wheel is CW, top wheel - CCW when looking right from behind the robot - or as in the above picture, so that the ball gets ejected.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2013 at 10:33pm
Yes, this is possible. Only add $240 for EMS to Australia, as the real weight of the package is 25 kg. EMS to my country was twice as much. GLS is not accepted. Finally be prepared to pay another 25% duty and VAT from the total price incl. shipment.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2013 at 11:00pm
Once you learned how to operate it, there is nothing you can't do with it. People love it so far. Esp. when they use it for free. Wink

BTW, seems that the one with 3-digit display for head A and B has some added functionality. I mean the Intelligent Mode and the Compound Programs, or the so-called Mixed Mode.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic