Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

STIGA/BANDA Players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soneill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soneill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STIGA/BANDA Players
    Posted: 03/02/2009 at 7:04pm
I don't want to violate any Forum rules, so I am not sure how to go about this.

If you are a dealer or group of club member currently use STIGA/BANDA equipment  The Table Tennis Pioneers is offering some below wholesale prices on a containers worth of new equipment.  The highest quality rubber is Under US$20.

If you email me I can provide you with a spreadsheet  of some pretty amazing deals.

I apologize if this is not in the correct folder as the For Sale Folder seemed to imply that dealers were not welcome to post there.
Sponsored Links

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2009 at 9:16pm
wow long term lurker of this forum, almost ancient like the great fixpoint or mr alex!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Nutriment6464 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2009 at 10:26pm
Does your nickname means Sean O'Neill? :O, well thanks for the info!
soneill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soneill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2009 at 10:30pm
Yes,  soneill is Sean O'Neill! Thumbs%20Up

I really miss the video section, but I understand the legal need to remove it. 

If you play STIGA or Banda you owe it to yourself to have me send you the list of deals!  Hug 

If you want to get a new team or club uniform we have an outstanding amount of clothing in all sizes.  Wink
Nutriment6464 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2009 at 3:35pm
WOW, blades and rubbers at 20$! Almana sound at 20$ xD Don't know the shipping though, is it in us or canadian dollar?
soneill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soneill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2009 at 4:47pm
Wow is correct.  The best move is to contact me at [email protected] and I can explain the full costs and shipping charges.  These prices are for dealers
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2009 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by soneill soneill wrote:

Yes,  soneill is Sean O'Neill! Thumbs%20Up

I really miss the video section, but I understand the legal need to remove it. 

If you play STIGA or Banda you owe it to yourself to have me send you the list of deals!  Hug 

If you want to get a new team or club uniform we have an outstanding amount of clothing in all sizes.  Wink

Nice to see you Sean.

There is a video section here. I did not understand what you mean by legal.

soneill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soneill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2009 at 5:44pm
At one point many of the commercially sold videos were posted.  The owners, I believe asked that that practice no longer be allowed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic