Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Revolution nr. 3 glue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PringlesRingles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PringlesRingles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revolution nr. 3 glue
    Posted: 07/22/2021 at 6:38pm
What is the difference between the normal, medium and high viscosity glues from Revolution nr.3?

Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2021 at 9:32am
In my experience the higher viscosity versions are easier to use and require fewer layers. 
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2021 at 3:28pm
the high viscosity has a thicker glue. If you live in a hot or tropical cou try, I suggest the normal viscosity. 
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
PringlesRingles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PringlesRingles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2021 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

the high viscosity has a thicker glue. If you live in a hot or tropical cou try, I suggest the normal viscosity. 

So the one with normal viscosity is the most similar to the water based glue from Dianchi? (If you are familiar with the Dianchi glue)
flash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2021 at 4:07am
Revolution no 3
Normal - it is too thin, dry slower
Medium - it is perfect for me, a mix of control and aggressiveness
High - it is more dense, the bounce of the boll on the blade it is faster and with less control, also more spin, dry faster and you mast be very precise when you attach the rubber to the blade.
Viscaria, FL

T05 hard, 2,1 mm, black, fh
T05 hard, 2,1 mm, red, bh.
nv42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nv42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2021 at 4:21am
Originally posted by PringlesRingles PringlesRingles wrote:

Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

So the one with normal viscosity is the most similar to the water based glue from Dianchi? (If you are familiar with the Dianchi glue)

Yes, quite similar. I'd suggest the medium as well. Get the normal only if you like putting 2-3 layers. 
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)
flash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2021 at 5:04am
From my experience with this glue - I've been using it for the last 5 years or so - ideal it is 3 thin layers on the rubber and one normal on the blade...
Viscaria, FL

T05 hard, 2,1 mm, black, fh
T05 hard, 2,1 mm, red, bh.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2021 at 6:13am
im only using 1 thick layer on the sponge and 1 on the blade. Regular viscosity. 
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic