Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

tibhar samsonov force pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tibhar77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibhar77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tibhar samsonov force pro
    Posted: 12/30/2012 at 8:32pm
is samsonov force pro a good blade? easy to loop?
good with tenergy 05?
thanks Smile
Sponsored Links

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2012 at 8:35pm
its a fast 7 ply all wood blade similar to a clipper wood. i have a review of that blade here in the forums you just need to use the search button
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Tibhar77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibhar77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2012 at 8:40pm
thanks :) but is this blade a good lopping blade. i have never tried clipper wood :(
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2012 at 8:46pm
its stiffer than other looping blades. you can loop with it though but its more on loop drivers and also rubbers you use with it
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 4:16am
Less powerfull than most 7 ply blades. It's thin and feels hollow. 
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 5:04am
Conic handles feels fine. I would rate a tiny faster than Korbel but always slower than any clipper
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 6:33am
If your purpose is to loop with a tibhar blade buy a tibhar samsonov alpha old version grey handle 5 ply, it is a looping machine..
Tibhar77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibhar77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 6:58am
Originally posted by adishorul adishorul wrote:

If your purpose is to loop with a tibhar blade buy a tibhar samsonov alpha old version grey handle 5 ply, it is a looping machine..

is it better than samsonov premium contact? premium contact is to slow.
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 11:05am
i play with it and it is a great blade!

my set-up was grip-s europe 2.0 red/black tsp curl P-4 ox

i will play in january with black evolution fx-p and red joola badman ox.
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 11:21am
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

Conic handles feels fine. I would rate a tiny faster than Korbel but always slower than any clipper
Are you sure about conic handle ? I didn't know the force pro was available with conic handle. Thought only Tibhar combaT was. Do you have one ? if so, please share pics. Thank you.
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 12:07pm
I thought about buying it. But the smaller head size is not very discouraging.
Tibhar77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibhar77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Boss1703 Boss1703 wrote:

i play with it and it is a great blade!

my set-up was grip-s europe 2.0 red/black tsp curl P-4 ox

i will play in january with black evolution fx-p and red joola badman ox.

you are talking about samsonov force pro, not alpha? Tongue
good looping combo with grip s-europe?
thanks!
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 2:58pm
yep samsonov pro...

it was so good that i thaught i have finished my ej...
but i received a sheet of evolution...

with that blade  my block game is back!
it is also very good at mid distance... (i am def/all player)
i can loops easilly...

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by jcdi jcdi wrote:

Are you sure about conic handle ? I didn't know the force pro was available with conic handle. Thought only Tibhar combaT was. Do you have one ? if so, please share pics. Thank you.

I´m 100% sure that CONIC handle it really exist on that model. It´s the only CONIC handle of all the blades manufacturated by Thibar, because it was requested by Vladie, once he had even issues on his vintage Mazunov.  A common friend of both,  which is a blade collector (he´s got more than 200 old blades) , invited Vladi to his home to get some stuff to e´jing, so  Vladi felt in love with old stiga conic handle model, and  then asked Thibar  to copy it on  SFP Wink.

I you don´t find it, you can order it the shops he owns here, vsport.es

Hope it helps. :)

Edited by jonyer1980 - 12/31/2012 at 5:18pm
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
Tibhar77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibhar77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Boss1703 Boss1703 wrote:

yep samsonov pro...

it was so good that i thaught i have finished my ej...
but i received a sheet of evolution...

with that blade  my block game is back!
it is also very good at mid distance... (i am def/all player)
i can loops easilly...

can you please give me a short review about evolution fx-p. can you compare it with tenergy 05 fx?
thanks Smile
dungbongban View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dungbongban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2013 at 10:23am
 Bluefire M3
review donic M2

Donic's new Bluefire is a completely new rubber development offering top speed. A new high-tech generation of rubbers in the proven Formula FD3-technology has been developed as a result of the perfect combination of the large pored blue sponge with an extremely spinny top surface rubber. The top rubber with its small, long pimpled-in structure lends the rubber the best possible flexibility and sensational feeling. Above all, the Bluefire is unbelievably fast with a characteristic high arc when top-spinning that enables maximum spin and increased speed.

Speed: 90 
Spin: 107 
Control: 77

Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:03pm

I´m 100% sure that CONIC handle it really exist on that model. It´s the only CONIC handle of all the blades manufacturated by Thibar, because it was requested by Vladie, once he had even issues on his vintage Mazunov.  A common friend of both,  which is a blade collector (he´s got more than 200 old blades) , invited Vladi to his home to get some stuff to e´jing, so  Vladi felt in love with old stiga conic handle model, and  then asked Thibar  to copy it on  SFP Wink.

I you don´t find it, you can order it the shops he owns here, vsport.es

Hope it helps. :)

Can't be more accurate :

The handle is almost identical to Kjell Johansson. A bit longer (10cm iso 9.8). Seller confirmed that it is the very blade of Vladi with same conic handle. Mine is very light 84gr.
Thank you for the tip.

Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:53pm
mine is prototype version:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=543853172311442&set=pb.100000602927575.-2207520000.1357937519&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=539760596054033&set=pb.100000602927575.-2207520000.1357937535&type=3&theater

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:58pm
I hope you like it WinkWink
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

xander7803 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xander7803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 4:51pm
since the construction is similar to Joola Viva, they are both 7ply, limba outer, I am wondering if anyone here played with both and what is the difference between the 2 of them?
JOOLA VIVA
FH: Bluefire M2
BH: Blufire M3
US rating: 2207
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 12:21pm
Very good blade ! One of the fastest 7 ply blades I've had. High throw, soft touch, medium stiff. Doesn't feel very solid. I suspect the handle to be hollow. Not sure thow. Excellent balance. I suppose Vladi found there something as fast as Mazunov with better handle and lighter weight.  Could only play 10mm before elbow pain came back. Not sure it is same construction as Joola Viva cause plies 3 and 5 very much look like balsa to me. Might be wrong there as well.
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
xander7803 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xander7803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 5:32pm
jcdi thx for the reply. it should be an awesome blade
JOOLA VIVA
FH: Bluefire M2
BH: Blufire M3
US rating: 2207
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 6:00pm
why ...why on earth we get bogged by total weight of blade????? 

Why... why on earth equipment manufacturers make the handle hollow, to reduce overall weight and please us??????

Why ..... why on earth we buy those blades and use todays heavy rubbers, completely destroying the already messed up balance....????????

Why .... why the shoulder pains come back ?????

Ermm

729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 6:02pm
jcdi .... pl think several  times before praising a blade !!!Angry

....because i take your reviews seriously. Thumbs Up

And i dont have money to throw away..... !!! Cry

Edited by debraj - 01/15/2013 at 6:03pm
vid1
Vid 2
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 7:29pm
its still a limba-ayous composition

Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by debraj debraj wrote:

jcdi .... pl think several  times before praising a blade !!!Angry

....because i take your reviews seriously. Thumbs Up

And i dont have money to throw away..... !!! Cry

Please don't take this review too seriously because, as mentioned, I only hit the ball 10 minutes and noone can pretend making a relevant review in 10 minutes.
I only throw few quick impressions there because this blade was discussed about before. The blade has been fully and nicely described by Yogi bear before and you should stick to what he said better.
I'm really not sure about the hollowness of handle, it's just a guess.

Edited by jcdi - 01/27/2013 at 3:32pm
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2013 at 2:01pm
yogi is one of my best buddies in this forum.... Hug he led me to vega europe ... and i'm ever thankful to him for that time. 

but these days he started smoking herbs and chewing some leaves ....LOL   before reviewing equipments.  And .... i am losing my confidence in his recent reviews...  LOL !!! Wacko  
vid1
Vid 2
Benigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2013 at 4:42am

Very good blade ! One of the fastest 7 ply blades I've had. High throw, soft touch, medium stiff. Doesn't feel very solid. I suspect the handle to be hollow. Not sure thow. Excellent balance. I suppose Vladi found there something as fast as Mazunov with better handle and lighter weight.  Could only play 10mm before elbow pain came back. Not sure it is same construction as Joola Viva cause plies 3 and 5 very much look like balsa to me. Might be wrong there as well.

Some say its slower than Clipper, would you agree with this?
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2013 at 9:27am
There are clippers and clippers...Force pro felt much faster to me than the last 87gr 2011 new clipper I purchased. Also faster than 2005 CR/WRB 82gr. But slower than oversize WRB reduced to normal size.93gr. Speed looked the same to me than DHS PG7 92gr. In other words, force pro is the fastest light 7 ply clipper-like I've had.

Edited by jcdi - 01/27/2013 at 3:31pm
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
ttspirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttspirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2013 at 1:34pm
Hello to France to jcdi, I'm very interested in the blade you are showing here. Where did you get it and where can I get it?

best regards,Gökhan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic