Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The German Open 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 3:56pm
Guys, if I see one more post here about all this flaming s**t  - I will simply delete them all. This topic is about German Open 2009. Stop this now!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Sponsored Links

konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 3:45pm
i don't get why bbkon is so passionate about pointing out how much the japanese suck and how they have no talent whenever he gets the chance. He must have some serious childhood issues with Japan or something.
Wang Hao will win the WTTC. All resistance is futile.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by ppmax ppmax wrote:

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

lindsay lohan is a lesbian and a crack whore, Id rather have Hirano do it then lol.
...So what you want me to lie? She does crack all the time and she is a lesbian fyi. And she is actually now Jewish....
Did I ever say anything AT ALL about anything bad in regards to her being a lesbian? I have many gay friends and I love them as much as my straight friends. I am for gay rights, so I am not homophobic. ANd I am very far from antisemitic, I have nothing but the highest respect for Jewish people as they are a productive and very intelligent society. So dont make dumb assumptions like that. All you look for is the negative in me when you dont know a god damned thing about me. So just stop now really.
First, the fact is that you made an inflammatory statement in the first place. When people got upset, you turned it around as if people's being upset was their own fault.Second, you've been asking people to stop doing this and that. Perhaps, you should stop acting as if you're the owner of this forum.

I just want bbkon to shut up about how the japanese are "cattle" for chinese. He thinks he is better than everyone else here when that is so far from the truth.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
ppmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 2:41pm

lindsay lohan is a lesbian and a crack whore, Id rather have Hirano do it then lol.

So what you want me to lie? She does crack all the time and she is a lesbian fyi. And she is actually now Jewish.

Did I ever say anything AT ALL about anything bad in regards to her being a lesbian? I have many gay friends and I love them as much as my straight friends. I am for gay rights, so I am not homophobic. ANd I am very far from antisemitic, I have nothing but the highest respect for Jewish people as they are a productive and very intelligent society. So dont make dumb assumptions like that. All you look for is the negative in me when you dont know a god damned thing about me. So just stop now really.

First, the fact is that you made an inflammatory statement in the first place. When people got upset, you turned it around as if people's being upset was their own fault.

Second, you've been asking people to stop doing this and that. Perhaps, you should stop acting as if you're the owner of this forum.

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 2:07pm
Yes i know, but i just really sick of bbkon looking at the japanese like they are worthless individuals who arent even worthy of winning a tournament in table tennis.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
ffx-me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffx-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 2:06pm
OK I think I see your point now, it didnt come across clearly though...
-Primorac 2000, 802 + globe 999 quattro
-Korbel, Cream MRS + 802-40
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by ffx-me ffx-me wrote:

Well what other reason could you have had for thinking it was necessary to post those comment, if you are neutral than its like me saying britney spears has blonde hair, it just doesnt make sense to just say that for no reason, or say I ate a bowl of miniwheats this morning

I just said it too state a fact. Plus if she is a lesbian, she wouldnt go for bbkon hahahaha.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
ffx-me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffx-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 1:45pm
Well what other reason could you have had for thinking it was necessary to post those comment, if you are neutral than its like me saying britney spears has blonde hair, it just doesnt make sense to just say that for no reason, or say I ate a bowl of miniwheats this morning
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by ffx-me ffx-me wrote:

Originally posted by rokphish rokphish wrote:

my.. my.. my.... and you said you still want to be a mod? hhhhmmm....

no way....

actually, this kind of talk is not welcomed even from a member... more so you've been doing it several times now...

So what you want me to lie? She does crack all the time and she is a lesbian fyi. And she is actually now Jewish.
Well thats not the point lixiao, its just an irrelevant comment even if it is true.� The fact that she might do crack, have a certain sexuality or religion does not have anything to do with table tennis.� Well, I learned something today, lixiao is a homophobe and is antisemitic.� WOW great pitch to be a mod, protecting the people from flamming.

Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
ffx-me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffx-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

i dont care about your grammar lessons little kid,  a boy that is only thinkin about praising tenergy and everything related to japan.  and regarding your shallow explanation about tasei's talents i will tell you that any player can have a bad day and lose to a  bad player.

I only see that in your narrow mind there is only room to your japanese heroes that only you  seem to praise.

Dont be so slick  ,a 15 year old trying to teach me something?

I have a friend that thinks just the same way like you  and he is spending many hours on manga and online games , but unlike you he praises korea and he claims the chinese poisoned ryu's food that kind of funny claims.

its funny how do you get pissed when i make a comment about a japanese player without mentioning your nick name, i see there is nothing more significant your life than kunihito and sayaka.

kid you started to bug me again with the question about kanizawa  to try to piss me off  ,,please  moderators check this

btw who are gao ning and yang zi to compare them to konejito tasei besides  an inmature xu xin can have trouble to konejito tasei , have you ever wondered what would be doing konejito tasei when playing to ma long  ,

quit the juice kiddie and pay more attention to your books

Wow such a unnecessary post, why are you so angry now, did your girlfriend just leave you, if so why take it out on someone else here

PS ya I know lixiao is also being a dick
ffx-me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffx-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 1:31pm

no way....

actually, this kind of talk is not welcomed even from a member... more so you've been doing it several times now...

Well thats not the point lixiao, its just an irrelevant comment even if it is true.  The fact that she might do crack, have a certain sexuality or religion does not have anything to do with table tennis.  Well, I learned something today, lixiao is a homophobe and is antisemitic.  WOW great pitch to be a mod, protecting the people from flamming.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 1:06pm
Yes, guys! Please upload the full clips! and perhaps someone can convert the ITTF videos while they still have them up!!

Thanks!!!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 1:03pm

i hope that iceobsession can upload that videos to MU or rap�dshare because youtube can delete the videos
Recanter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recanter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 12:05pm
Thanks SoWhySoSerious for the vids :)

Cheers!
Timo Boll ALC ST

FH: BTY Tenergy 64 2.1
BH: BTY EJ Max
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 11:23am
Nice videos SoWhySoSerious, thank you!!!
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 11:14am

no way....

Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 10:51am
timo boll really is in serious form now, he is one player you can see that can just comfortably keep on looping the ball onto the table till the cows come home.  Most other players will miss after a few shots, but boll is not phased he just seems like he is at home and will continue to go and go and go like the energiser bunnies...

Inspiration!
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
ozjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 8:49am
wow, anyone else notice when vladi beat suss ... it was very awkward for both, suss paused at the end.. and vladi acknowledged that he was sorry by trying to show an apologetic look on his face when shaking suss' hand for beating him in his homeland's tourney so convincingly .. hehe
that's a rip!

Primorac Carbon
f:Tenergy 05 2.1
b:Tenergy 05 2.1
konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 7:30am
it will be interesting to see what Hirano can accomplish in the wttc. She's obviously taken a big step forward and i'm really happy for her :)

damn, it's just a couple of weeks to the wttc now, time flies! ! ! ! !

Wang Hao will win the WTTC. All resistance is futile.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 7:17am
richard prause is one happy guy, the smile from the doubles in that last point was very nice
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 5:13am

no way....

instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 4:24am

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

sayaka is just cattle for the chinese

japan will never have a truly japanese team  thye need help from han yan or son

chinese will alway win otaku(could someone explain you)?, i will always root for the winner  while you root for the ones to be crushed, i guess bty will not lose time,money  and paper sponsoring  a player that cant smile

bye kunihito

ps: dont post everytime a chinese player lose cos unlike you i have more important things in my life that worrying if a chinese retires or if wang nan is on surgery.

i would really appreciate if you would buy like a grammar book and learn how to form a sentence correctly. and fyi Kunihito Tasei has been a huge success outside of Japan, beating Gao Ning and Yang Zi (the no. 1 doubles team) with partner Yosuke Kurashima. And at the same time he only lost 4-3 to Xu Xin which was the closest he came to losing in that tournament.

i dont care about your grammar lessons little kid,  a boy that is only thinkin about praising tenergy and everything related to japan.  and regarding your shallow explanation about tasei's talents i will tell you that any player can have a bad day and lose to a  bad player.

I only see that in your narrow mind there is only room to your japanese heroes that only you  seem to praise.

Dont be so slick  ,a 15 year old trying to teach me something?

I have a friend that thinks just the same way like you  and he is spending many hours on manga and online games , but unlike you he praises korea and he claims the chinese poisoned ryu's food that kind of funny claims.

its funny how do you get pissed when i make a comment about a japanese player without mentioning your nick name, i see there is nothing more significant your life than kunihito and sayaka.

kid you started to bug me again with the question about kanizawa  to try to piss me off  ,,please  moderators check this

btw who are gao ning and yang zi to compare them to konejito tasei besides  an inmature xu xin can have trouble to konejito tasei , have you ever wondered what would be doing konejito tasei when playing to ma long  ,

quit the juice kiddie and pay more attention to your books
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 4:04am
Timo Boll-Vladimir Samsonov:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGkpArWSEjE
Timo Boll Christian Suss-Jun Mizutani Seyia Kishikawa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvErhBrZh8g

http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

mcd0nald View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcd0nald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2009 at 9:14pm
GO TIMO..... GIVE CHINESE TEAM GOOD FIGHT IN YOKOHAMA!!!

i ain't fan of TIMO, but yeah!!! hopefully he plays even better not choke....ConfusedConfused during big event
Timo Boll Spirit
FH: NEO H3 Prov 38 degree (BLACK)
BH: XIOM Vega Asia (RED)
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2009 at 9:05pm
thank you!!
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2009 at 8:57pm

Originally posted by SoWhySoSerious SoWhySoSerious wrote:

Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

Timo Boll-Jun Mizutani:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMgCHSiNg5g
great match sowhysoserious, so many fishing points from mizutani and boll what a cracker, extremely consistent with that off forehand
Thank you and here we have next match: Vladimir Samsonov-Christian Suss:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25IJDHkIMMFinal should be in few hours...

So why so serious, do you have hirano sayaka vids?

Yeah the final I will upload soon...

LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2009 at 8:09pm

Thanks for the video. Too many good volleys to keep track of.

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2009 at 7:50pm

great match sowhysoserious, so many fishing points from mizutani and boll what a cracker, extremely consistent with that off forehand
Thank you and here we have next match: Vladimir Samsonov-Christian Suss:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25IJDHkIMMFinal should be in few hours...

So why so serious, do you have hirano sayaka vids?
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2009 at 7:34pm

Timo Boll-Jun Mizutani:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMgCHSiNg5g

Thank you and here we have next match:
Vladimir Samsonov-Christian Suss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25IJDHkIMM

Final should be in few hours...

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2009 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

YES 4-1!!! Sayaka is doing much better since she switched to tenergy. What I dont understand is, all her equipment is from butterfly, but she has never signed a contract with Butterfly.She uses the same blade zhang yining used prior to the glue ban. That
would cost 21k yen. Then she plays with Tenergy 05 and Bryce Speed FX,
so that is total 30,ooo yen. I doubt she would pay for all of that.
So a world ranked player cant afford to purchase some rubbers and a blade ....but a 13 year old can?Maybe she doesn't have rich parents like you.��LOL �� Or how do you even know what circumstances she is getting her equipment for? Are you the Butterfly World Team Manager ?

I never said she could not. I said I doubt she would. I just find it odd butterfly wouldnt capitalize on the oppurtunity to be the big sponsor to the best player in Japan.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic