Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
redferrari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Bty Cypress Max
    Posted: 10/10/2009 at 11:47pm
Yes, folks. Here I have a Butterfly Cypress Max (JPEN) brand new in box, for sale. Selling for a buddy of mine.

It weighs in at 98gms.

My camera is kaput and I'l try to take some decent pics via a mobile phone, and will email these pics to those that are keen.

Please pm for price and pics. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2009 at 6:32am
bump..... any other interested buyers? How often can you get a Cypress Max new?
bleachfan92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleachfan92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2009 at 7:19am
very often.........
wealthweb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wealthweb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2009 at 10:46am
Price?
Eric Yu
1st Blade: KTS Red + Omega II, Tenergy 64
2nd Blade: Butterfly Haruvatart-S ZL Carbon + Omega III, Tenergy 05
Dream Blade:Special Cypress Custom (Special Royal Treasure Art Product)+ Narucr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2009 at 12:21pm
$220 with shipping.
Thylacine View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thylacine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2009 at 12:34pm
Yeah, prices are going up these days. Used to be 160$ shipped a few months ago.
Single Ply Hinoki club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2009 at 1:13pm
bump
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2009 at 10:36am
no pics. provided, it's Used and 2g shy of triple digits n not to mention the "asking" price is as dear as iruiru's.
What else is new or Is there anything more we don't know?
Bump still.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2009 at 11:26am
tiehwen, like I said, its NEW in box. If you think it is NOT and you feel you can get a better deal at iruiru or elsewhere, please do so. Sarcasm especially, wont have me lowering my price. But hey, I'm sure you are rich enough to buy many units of this since you are the CFO.

Thanks anyway for your 'bump'.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2009 at 1:04pm

"Highway or My way" kinda comment is not gonna help u in any way of selling this beast 4 ur buddy. What prompted me to "enquire" more info was that the other guy, KLHFANS also has exactly the same thing FS and his is way less so I thought ur was/could be some Special Edition or something, just like there r Chiang PengLung 9.0 mm, 10mm n 10mm Special Select Edition..U were dishing out comments on other over the other threads. I was asking u few legit questions and U got bent outta shape b'cuz of my questions?

To me that said alot abt ur personality or lack there of...
Still, dun mind to bump u a lil....
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2009 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by redferrari redferrari wrote:

tiehwen, like I said, its NEW in box. If you think it is NOT and you feel you can get a better deal at iruiru or elsewhere, please do so. Sarcasm especially, wont have me lowering my price. But hey, I'm sure you are rich enough to buy many units of this since you are the CFO.

Thanks anyway for your 'bump'.

Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

"Highway or My way" kinda comment is not gonna help u in any way of selling this beast 4 ur buddy. What prompted me to "enquire" more info was that the other guy, KLHFANS also has exactly the same thing FS and his is way less so I thought ur was/could be some Special Edition or something, just like there r Chiang PengLung 9.0 mm, 10mm n 10mm Special Select Edition..U were dishing out comments on other over the other threads. I was asking u few legit questions and U got bent outta shape b'cuz of my questions?

To me that said alot abt ur personality or lack there of...
Still, dun mind to bump u a lil....

Calm down guys.

@redferrari
Whether is used or NIB, more than likely people would ask for pictures when buying/trading in this forum, whether is Hinoki or not.  More so for Kiso Hinoki enthusiasts and collectors, since the wood grain lines spacing, straightness and color are important factors for determining the value of Hinoki.  You can check out other FS/FT threads here and you will see that most of the people would post the pictures of the actual product whether is new or used.  It is just one of many ways to increase the chance of selling.  Good luck with your sale!
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2009 at 10:28pm
I'm sorry my old digicam has malfunction and my only option left for this moment is my cellular cam which pic quality is crap! I'm trying to borrow a proper camera for this. Aint sure what the difference with this CM and the other seller's.

Again, let me say, its NEW in box, and weighs in at 98gms. Until I get a proper digicam, I have no pics to load up here or to send to anyone at this point.

tiehwen, I do apologize if I have gone overboard but try to put yourself in my position and re-read what you wrote. Perhaps you dont feel it but if you were considerate enough and think maybe others may get offended by sarcastic enquiry then this would not have happened.

Oh yes, likewise, your kind initiation and approach on enquiries also says about your personality. But thanks for the bump again.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2009 at 3:52am
redferrarri: stop apologizing. you are doing just fine selling your (nice) blade. tiehwen is just that kind of guy who will run the FS section of the forum in the future so he thinks he is training most of the time.
HEY TIE: don't go off on me ok? :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2009 at 6:13am
Ok, whtever it may be. My apologies to those I may have offended. Thanks for your kind words, fatt. Appreciate it!
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2009 at 10:00am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

.....tiehwen is just that kind of guy who will run the FS section of the forum in the future so he thinks he is training most of the time. LOL
HEY TIE: don't go off on me ok? :)
LOL....I know u r watching.....Luv that part... nah....I'm ok w/that but NOT the running part...that I leave it to ppl w/more capability like that fella from Seattle areas...
Just on aside, off topic a bit...too bad u missed that really really pristine SC, regretted to let it go, 1 of the best FLs I ever tried n that I must say changed my disliking of FLs...
Still dun mind to bump for red.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic