FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

OSPblades Forum Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 54>
Author
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 3:10am
aeoliah

Good quality all wood table tennis blades and wooden instruments; like violins and guitars tend to improve, the more you play with them and with age.

It's a direct result of the wood opening up due to the vibrations, that pass through a table tennis blade or a musical instrument; the more you play with them and over time. Effectively the wood is said to be "breathing more easily" and resonates more as a result.

The more resonant feel translates into a better feel in an older blade and a better sounding guitar; which musicians refer to as "mojo".

That is what pllsystem is referring to; when he refers to biochemical processes and why those old Stiga's feel so good to play with.

In the case of a good quality acoustic guitar, like a Martin D28; it sounds good to start with and it's sound will improve most noticeably over the first six months; whilst continuing to improve over the next thirty years, but at a much slower rate than the first 3-6 months.

I remember getting the chance in 2004, to play with a 1966 Martin D28 and it's the best D28 I've ever played. It was the working guitar of an Irish Folk player, who'd used it as his gigging and recording guitar for 38 years.

It's the reason why John Frusciante, formerly of Red Hot Chilli peppers, prefers to own and play with vintage Fender Stratocasters; as they too have that "mojo", that a new one doesn't.

p.s. You only need a thin layer of sealant to prevent splintering and as long as you keep it thin, by wiping any excess off the blade quickly and allowing it to dry for 24 hours; it will only soak into the surface of the outer ply.

Some players will apply one thin layer and leave it to dry for 24 hours, before lightly sanding with a fine sandpaper, in order to smooth the blade surface and then repeat the process with a second thin layer.

This method does work very effectively and you end up with a slight change in feel.

But the rate at which the blade opens up will hardly be effected, because the main volume of wood in a blade, is the inner plies and they will still be opening up; at the same rate; irrespective of whether the blade has a thin coat of sealant or not.

One caveat to bear in mind is, stick to using a thin sealant; like the blade varnish TT manufacturers sell; when sealing a blade.

Don't use a thicker varnish for sealing a blade, as that can change a blades characteristics altogether. A good example was someone who used Yacht varnish to seal his Clipper Wood; which resulted in an even stiffer blade and made it "unplayable"

Edited by Peter C - 07/14/2010 at 3:51am
Sponsored Links

tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Hi, Kelvin!

Andro Free Seal is a w/b lackeur, and because it is water based it must have created more elasticity rather than stiffness. I am experimenting now with a w/b floor lack protection containing teflon and UV-filter, which increases elasticity but adds also hardness. Something of the sort of the Stiga CR effect.

I think that,s the difference I pointed at comparible with leather shoes. The first time you wear you get blisters, the next time the areas where the leather deformes the most is allready more supple.  I can,t see how a lacker would improve flexibility.

In my opinion the best surface treatment is to use plane furniture-oil according to the inscriptions on the bottle ; apply, whipe dry after five to ten minutes.

With changing klimat (for instance dry air in winter in heated rooms) the moist content of the blade follows the klimat. That,s not bad it is part of the natural aging-process of wood.
A sealing layer could influence that negatively if it isolates the wood. Some oil now and then before gluing feeds the wood, keeps it in shape and keeps glue from penetrating between the fibers.

Ten minutes after the wood is whiped dry the surface is ready to glue and the glue holds well.
Good quality wood is allready less porous and takes in a minimum of oil.

If you change rubbers now and then you can repeat every time as these oils will also evaporate  out again with time. If you change rubber every day you repeat now and then orleave the oil on for just a minute, enough to fill the pores at the surface for the time of gluing.

In stead of furniture oil I often use plane vegetable oil as well just as many woodworkers do. As  long as you keep the blade in normal klimat inside the house the risk for fungus is only theoretical.

I have experienced with trying to overdo it leaving the oil on for hours but the wood just seems to stop absorbing the oil and playwise the blade was still in perfect shape.

Edited by tompy - 07/14/2010 at 4:02am
kelvinyoong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvinyoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 4:17am
I agree with most that a light seal (enough to get into the wood) is enough to protect from splintering.

Too much sealer and it will affect the blade some how.

I had a 5 ply hinoki blade that i put too many coats of sealant on when water based glues were first introduced. 3 coats and despite using high grit sandpaper you could still clearly see the sealant. So i used turps and let it soak for a few minutes then proceeded to remove the sealant. Once it was removed, i used rubbing alcohol to take away any excess turps (and the smell) and let it air dry for a couple of hours. Last thing i would do is a bit of light sandpapering on the surface before i attach the rubbers to it.

Now the blade plays much better. Just not sure if the turps changed the wood properties a little after reading the above post about using oils.

Edited by kelvinyoong - 07/14/2010 at 4:18am
Andrzej Grubba AN
Sriver 2.1 Sriver 1.9
tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 4:41am
Wood also contains oil naturally and theoretical using turp or any solvent could work as a solvent 
(voc-glue) for oil or other substances making the woodsurface scant and porous.
But as you don,t repeat the sealing that much in practice it could be no problem. Using furniture-oil works fine as well and I like the natural look of the wood being accented and  no sanding needed.

Edited by tompy - 07/14/2010 at 6:53am
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 7:49am
At the same time I think we should pay attention to adhesion between upper ply and sponge of rubbers.. Too much varnishing can make low adhesion and it alters your combo absolutely.
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 10:26am
I agree to that and think this is often underestimated. It,s one of the reasons I prefer oil because I get a better adhesion but not "to good" or irregular.
I have no experience using waterbased glue though, still using voc-glue and the solvent in the glue also cleans the outer woodsurface when brushing the glue on.
For good understanding ; using oil the blade doesn,t feel particularly oily after whiping off, rub dry and ten minutes drying/absorbing. But for a better bound with waterbased glue I can imagine quickly cleaning the outer surface with a little solvent (or soap and water) would be good for cohesion.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 10:40am
right...
and I am sure there were many problem with using waterbased glues
many of varnishing player use lacquers to avoid splintering since they had bad experience on low quality surface + waterbased glues.
that is why we pay attention to the raw material so much.. OSP and Palatinus blades dont need to be varnished for splintering reason (as far as I know there are some who do that control or speed reason)
We are over overall 1000 handmade rackets and there were 2 only had splintered...(one belongs to exactly GraemeW forum member...Embarrassed but we sent them new rackets for sure..)

Edited by PLLsystem - 07/14/2010 at 10:41am
mmerkel View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmerkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 11:45am
I found that water based glue tends to bead up and leave empty spaces if the varnish is not lightly sanded. The surface roughness is needed to keep a film of glue stuck to the blade.
I haven't tried adding a tiny drop of dish washing liquid into the water based glue to take away the surface tension, but I might try that on a scrap piece of wood, varnish it and see how it works.....
#1 RL Balance -Bluefire M2 -Acuda S2
#2 RL Avalanche#2 -Bluefire M2 -Sigma Europe
#3 Primorac -Boost TP -Magna TC
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 12:14pm
I hereby inform you that OSP Expert ALL+ has just been launched. I offer free P+P for the first 10 buyers... Big smile

@mmerkel
We are interested in any kind of result.

handmade table tennis blade OSP Expert ALL+

Edited by PLLsystem - 07/14/2010 at 12:15pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvinyoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 12:24pm
Very nice craftsmanship. What are the wood plies used? The top ply looks very thin.
Andrzej Grubba AN
Sriver 2.1 Sriver 1.9
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 9:06pm
I think you looked at the veneer thickness at the neck where it is rounded so it seems to be thin but its regular. We call that outer ply black or dark limba. Sorry but I am not able to tell more about the constrution.
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2010 at 11:58pm
That blade is gorgeous.

I should be receiving my Virtuoso this week.

Did I order the wrong blade?!?

Is this stiffer than Virtuoso?
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 1:57am
Is the picture of Expert All+ shows a sealed blade ? I came to this conclusion because of the color.

Peter C, thanks for your informations.
I sealed all my blades lightly (except one which I have overdone it).
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 2:52am
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

That blade is gorgeous.
I should be receiving my Virtuoso this week.
Did I order the wrong blade?!?
Is this stiffer than Virtuoso?

It is a bit more flexible (3-5%) It rises a bit more.
OSP Expert is for modern allround style (Classical allround emphasized to the offensive side slightly even with 1.9 & 1.7 rubbers)
Also ideal for Hardbat.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 3:42am
Originally posted by aeoliah aeoliah wrote:

Is the picture of Expert All+ shows a sealed blade ? I came to this conclusion because of the color.

You shouldnt believe your eyes LOL None of our rackets sealed. In our philosophy we take really huge effort on selecting materials so much that our racket should stand usage w/o sealing. Up till now it works Wink
Anyway you are right in connection with the photo. Dark limba really looks like...but not.

You know there are different methods of peeling veneers.
First one: It works like a huge pencil sharpener. Itt peels off the butts shell that is rounded. It is wide-spread because its cheap, and trees today smaller and cut out younger than the old days this way this method is the only that provides the necessary width of veneers with using diagonally small trees. The butt is rotating and a sharp blade peels off 0.5-0.7mm veneers. If you worked with a pencil sharpener you surely experienced that pencil "veneers" are fragmented. It is the same with the 99% of veneers used in tabletennis racket. It happens the inner side and not through the veneer (This is one of the reasons mass producted rackets manufacturers forced to use composits and their opportunities are narrow) Mass manufacturers this way forced to use exact glues that strong enough to keep fragmanted micro-cracks together but it determins many other features on the other side. And the most important: A peeled upper ply can be fixed to the 2nd ply but from outer side its ready to splinter (mainly solid woods and thicker(!) veneers). Its obvious that manufacturers can improve that factor with factory coating but that is why most of you have to seal your racket. High quality manufacturers pay attention to combine veneers' inners and outers and there are quality differences between peeling companies it does not mean all the rackets over the world suffers but this is a known problem. Some manufacturers uses peeled core that is impossible to peel w/o cracks in 2mm or more thickness.

Second one:
There is another one process, I really dont know the name in english when the peeling machines blade works not circulary but parallel. This solves all the fragment issue. Why dont all the manufacturers use it? Because it is 4-10 times more expensive to make, waste is ~70% more, you need bigger butts or you can use only the veneers from the middle, these kind of veneers are more expensive...

And there are 3rd, 4th etc. but these are the most known in tt manufacturing.

You can have a tip which kind of veneers we use... Wink
I met personally at least 1000 pcs of old Stigas from the 50's to the 80's and in my opinion this was one of the reason of their success that they could use huge butts with the second process that enables them more design freedom as well as us.
tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 4:26am
Sliced veneer is not peeled by rotation but like slicing cheese. This type of veneer is used much more then rotary-cut veneer at least as outerply for  blades in the range of 50 -70 dollar. Rotary cut outer and second ply veneers I have used for bulding many blades and as long as the core and the gluing where good the blades played reasonably well but the outerply,s don.t look to nice and the problem with gluing is that as the wood is never a smooth surface the gluelayer is always thicker and harder.

The price difference is significant a factor five to ten or something maybe more.
Sawn veneers are even more expensive but have a minimum thickness of over 1 mm, more suitable for the core layer.

On the yinhe video you can see how yinhe - as a big firm - does use blocks of about the size of a tabletennis blade and slices after drying and dampening not rotary-cut.
Mass produced sliced veneer the wood is often "cooked"  for days with chemical substances to become soft (just like cooking potatoes or beans) slicing the veneers is much easier and cheaper but the wood looses a lot of the original characteristics like elasticity and stability. So within sliced-veneer there is quality difference also.

But it,s certainly a video for their higher priced blades. I suppose that quality and less quality is often combined. Cheap veneer for the inner plies and more expensive outerplies for the babe-factor. 

With all veneers of good quality and using hideglue or something the wood will not absorb the glue and less glue can be used. Even with a hardish glue like hideglue as long as it,s elastic the blade will feel soft but with a very tight/elastic bond between the layers meaning no energy loss between the layers and optimal stability even for relatively thin blades.

Undoubtedly custom-builders like palatinus or Borko (and firms also) have many more "secrets" that give variation in quality more or less significant but I think this gives a general idea about what factors can make the differences in quality and price.

Edited by tompy - 07/15/2010 at 4:29am
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 4:46am
Originally posted by tompy tompy wrote:

Sliced veneer is not peeled by rotation but like slicing cheese. This type of veneer is used much more then rotary-cut veneer at least as outerply for  blades in the range of 50 -70 dollar...

You got it tompy.. in a way money determines. I am afraid manufacturers dont spend that much for a racket. In the 10-50.000 pcs/month category it means 3-5 USD/racket
tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 5:34am
Wages is 99 % of the cost because wood in fact is much to cheap. I once bought several square meters of -rotary cut -  Limba and Koto (if I remember fourteen total) from ebay for about 50 cents per square meter. I can also buy these types of wood same thickness for fourty euro per square meter or something in that range same type of wood,same tree maybe but much better quality still not top quality but at least enough to get a thin glue layer.
Fourty euro is about two times the price I would have to pay for a square meter of carbonweave. Factories offcourse don,t pay that price but you get an idea of proportions.

Edited by tompy - 07/15/2010 at 5:36am
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 8:55am
so good cuts of wood are actually more expensive than carbon composites?

whoa.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvinyoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 10:46am
and they use composites to make average or below average cuts of wood act like good cuts of wood

Edited by kelvinyoong - 07/15/2010 at 10:52am
Andrzej Grubba AN
Sriver 2.1 Sriver 1.9
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2010 at 11:59am
I quote Master Palatinus approach - we discussed about that area.
He said: Wood is a miracle as well as processing wood
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2010 at 4:57am
FYI.. WE have just expanded our workroom by a "press-room". We dont intend to press newspapers Wink
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2010 at 9:41am
Originally posted by tompy tompy wrote:

Sliced veneer is not peeled by rotation but like slicing cheese. This type of veneer is used much more then rotary-cut veneer at least as outerply for  blades in the range of 50 -70 dollar. Rotary cut outer and second ply veneers I have used for bulding many blades and as long as the core and the gluing where good the blades played reasonably well but the outerply,s don.t look to nice and the problem with gluing is that as the wood is never a smooth surface the gluelayer is always thicker and harder.

The price difference is significant a factor five to ten or something maybe more.
Sawn veneers are even more expensive but have a minimum thickness of over 1 mm, more suitable for the core layer.

On the yinhe video you can see how yinhe - as a big firm - does use blocks of about the size of a tabletennis blade and slices after drying and dampening not rotary-cut.
Mass produced sliced veneer the wood is often "cooked"  for days with chemical substances to become soft (just like cooking potatoes or beans) slicing the veneers is much easier and cheaper but the wood looses a lot of the original characteristics like elasticity and stability. So within sliced-veneer there is quality difference also.

But it,s certainly a video for their higher priced blades. I suppose that quality and less quality is often combined. Cheap veneer for the inner plies and more expensive outerplies for the babe-factor. 

With all veneers of good quality and using hideglue or something the wood will not absorb the glue and less glue can be used. Even with a hardish glue like hideglue as long as it,s elastic the blade will feel soft but with a very tight/elastic bond between the layers meaning no energy loss between the layers and optimal stability even for relatively thin blades.

Undoubtedly custom-builders like palatinus or Borko (and firms also) have many more "secrets" that give variation in quality more or less significant but I think this gives a general idea about what factors can make the differences in quality and price.

Thank you so much. This is very interresting, indeed.
However, I am sorry but I don't understand few things. Could you please explain ?
1/ Are sliced cut veneers assembled to become one wood layer or one cut makes one all layer ?
2/ Are rotary cut veneers big enough to also be one wood layer or do they have assembled too ?
3/ What process is used to make these veneers flat and usable for blade construction ?
3/ Is drying happening after or before cut ?

I realise these questions might sound very stupid but still, I'm missing a bit of comprehension. Maybe the best would be to post pictures of wood veneers cut under different methods, then we would be able to understand better ?
Thank you again for taking the time to explain.
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2010 at 10:43am
1/ Veneer can be assembled but for a tabletennisblade not necessary.
2/rotary cut can be bigger then sliced.
3/Rotary cut I don,t know maybe press but the wood is cooked longer and therefor looses strength in the direction perpendicular to the grain without cooking (with added chemicals) it would crack when flattened.
4/drying rotary cut veneer before cutting is not that necessary I think as the wood is heavily   cooked. With sliced veneer I think the drying also helps to avoid splintering when slicing the layers of and the blocks are smaller also so they dry quicker.
Aging is more then just drying though it depends how the wood is treated in the process how the veneer changes on the long run.

Search for "rotary cut" and you find some pictures of the different methods.

PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2010 at 4:34pm
tnx for the help tompy
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2010 at 11:16pm
how would you rate the Platinus Ultimate
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 2:29am
Certainly offensive, a bit head balanced table tennis blade, stiffer and some g heavier than OSP Virtuoso.
OSP Ultimate racket fits for close to the table to mid distance play. Sharp, and fast but lets you dwell time in the same time.
All OSP table tennis blades are designed for rubbers with incorporated speed glue effect of factory tuned rubbers.
legout_de View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legout_de Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 3:36am
Hi guys,

first i wanna say, that this OSP blades are absolutly beautiful!! But i´ve got a question which is not directly related to the blades.
Actually the European Youth Championships are taking place. In the hungarian team, there´s a player called Martin Palatinus. Is he a son of the Master of the Palatinus blades? Plays Martin Palantiuns a Palantinus blade? 
And another question. Are there any videos around of players using OSP blades? 
Thanks for the information 

legout
http://ligno.de.tt
http://ligno-blades.blogspot.com
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 3:58am
Yes, Martin is his son. Plays in the highest national championship team 'Wink AC'. The whole team plays Palatinus blades for sure.
Team coach: Wei Xin Qiu (ex coach Chinese National Women Team) National coach: Ferenc Pazsy and I have to mention Master Istvan Szabo (RIP) who led Martin to that level from the beginning to joining Wink AC. You may know Istvan Szabo as Waldner's coach when Waldi played in Saarbrucken in the 80's. I should also mention Daniel Kosiba and Gergo Perei in the team Wink AC. Daniel contracted to Haan for the next season.

Videos (played by Palatinus blades):

Related to OSP videos I dont know if anyone shot a footage but we are waiting for it :)

Edited by PLLsystem - 07/19/2010 at 3:59am
legout_de View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legout_de Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 4:09am
Thanks for the fast reply. One more question. What kind of blades do the players from Wink AC play? Offensive blades? 5 ply, 7 ply? What rubbers do they use? Tenergy as nearly every professional player? 

Kosiba seems not to use a palantiuns blade in the match against Oh. It looks like some butterfly handles:
Look 0:56 min in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndvQBctV7k8. Or is it a palantinus with butterfly handels?

Edited by legout_de - 07/19/2010 at 4:13am
http://ligno.de.tt
http://ligno-blades.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 54>
  Share Topic