Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Review: Tuttle Beijing IV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
cotdt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotdt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2012 at 4:54pm
Would this be a good backhand rubber? I'm looking for cheaper alternative to T64.
Nittaku Resound
FH: Joola Timeless
BH: Joola Timeless
Sponsored Links

icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2012 at 9:50am
Originally posted by cotdt cotdt wrote:

Would this be a good backhand rubber? I'm looking for cheaper alternative to T64.

See GeneralSpecific's TB4 Review

It seems to fit his mid range backhand.
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2012 at 10:43am
More detail:
In chopping practice with anyone under 2000, no one can loop with 50% success rate. This rubber's very good on this stroke.

In game, below par in serving and pushing. No grip for short and quick strokes. Maybe I'm not used to this kind of rubber.
Decend speed - lacks spin.
As a chopper, not tacky surface makes it difficult to play first 3-4 shots and set up chopping.  

Edited by bogeyhunter - 03/07/2012 at 10:45am
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
nathanso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2012 at 2:54pm
Flattening out my FH drive stroke produces a very unpleasant looking ball from the TB4. Short-pip FH users might like this one a lot.
BBC, SP, LP
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2012 at 10:42pm
bogeyhunter, if I was your coach I'd ban you from chopping, you are far to good on the offensive to be a chopper, it's holding you back
dingyibvs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingyibvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2012 at 1:52am
I tried it again tonight, this time on a T-11, with a Focus 3 Snipe on the other side.  Quite a setup I must say!  Fast, but not uncontrollably so.  In fact, the BH was more controllable than T64 on my H-WN.  The spin overall wasn't great, but it's got such a good speed and it seems to be able to hit through spin quite well.  I don't think my attacking game suffered at all with this, but the short game was just awful as the T-11 is just way too quick.

At first I had the TB4 on my FH, but the Focus 3 turned out to be just awful on the BH.  The T-11 already has very little feeling, and the Focus 3 dampens feeling by a good amount, so I couldn't feel my BH at all.  For some reason, no matter the blade, it's just impossible for me to execute softer BH shots consistently with the Focus 3.  Thus, most of the time I had the TB4 on my BH, and it performed REALLY well as a BH rubber, perhaps even better than on the FH.  Personally, if I didn't swear not to EJ this year, I'd be REALLY tempted to switch from the T64 to the TB4 on my BH.  The control was just superb, the spin was a tad lacking, but the speed was great.
Blade: Hurricane Long 5 (968) FL
FH: D09C max
BH: D09C max
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2012 at 2:55am

1600?! Shocked bogey, are you a sandbagger? Wink

bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2012 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by bluebucket bluebucket wrote:

bogeyhunter, if I was your coach I'd ban you from chopping, you are far to good on the offensive to be a chopper, it's holding you back

Chopping is fun. i'm a chopper Bcoz I love it. If I don't love it, I'd quit long time ago.
Being a chopper, someday I feel like a punching bag. Good players will keep banging their fast loop.
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2012 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

1600?! Shocked bogey, are you a sandbagger? Wink

Bogeyhunter is not a sandbagger. He simply has a sense of humor. How many times do we see jokers on forums claim 2000-2200 levels when they are 1600 or lower? As he said, Bogey LIKES chopping and the LULZ it brings.

Bogey, if we ever meet up again, it will be an entirely new ballgame in all three phases of serve, retrun, and attacking. My opener and 2nd attack are much stronger and consistantly higher percentage and better quality.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
nathanso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 12:30pm
This is a really fun rubber to play with due to the loud CRACK you get on a hard-hit ball, and the superb control it provides at speed. The easiest to use counter-looping rubber I've tried, and it's perhaps the best blocking rubber bar none, being both fast and insensitive to spin.

I was having so much fun with it warming up for last night's TT club RR that I decided to risk campaigning the new rubber in the night's tourny. Considering these were my first matches with TB4 I did better than expected, but worse than with my regular T25 bat. Missing from my game was extra spin on serve and tighter arcs on BH drives (I over-hit quite a few balls with the TB4). I also had considerable difficulty looping fast side/back serves to my FH corner, though that stroke is not one I've mastered by any means, even with my regular bat. I played one lobber and slamming his high balls with TB4 was completely effective.

In summary, I'd say that for $20 it's a fantastic buy. But for my money I'm sticking with Tenergy 25.
razortt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razortt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by nathanso nathanso wrote:

This is a really fun rubber to play with due to the loud CRACK you get on a hard-hit ball, and the superb control it provides at speed. The easiest to use counter-looping rubber I've tried, and it's perhaps the best blocking rubber bar none, being both fast and insensitive to spin.

I was having so much fun with it warming up for last night's TT club RR that I decided to risk campaigning the new rubber in the night's tourny. Considering these were my first matches with TB4 I did better than expected, but worse than with my regular T25 bat. Missing from my game was extra spin on serve and tighter arcs on BH drives (I over-hit quite a few balls with the TB4). I also had considerable difficulty looping fast side/back serves to my FH corner, though that stroke is not one I've mastered by any means, even with my regular bat. I played one lobber and slamming his high balls with TB4 was completely effective.

In summary, I'd say that for $20 it's a fantastic buy. But for my money I'm sticking with Tenergy 25.

ClapYes, this is one of the most fun chinese rubber I've ever played with before as well. This thing is LOUD and light weight.
Feedback

fastpaddle.com
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 7:58pm
Is this a serious rubber with decent spin, speed and control? Can it compete with Euro/Japanese in the $40 range or is another competitor of Haifu BWII and Shark II rubbers? I can't quite get the feel of where this rubber is properly positioned.
razortt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razortt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by richrf richrf wrote:

Is this a serious rubber with decent spin, speed and control? Can it compete with Euro/Japanese in the $40 range or is another competitor of Haifu BWII and Shark II rubbers? I can't quite get the feel of where this rubber is properly positioned.

It is a lightweight, soft and very nice hitting crisp rubber. Never played Haifu or Shark before, but this is not your average chinese rubber with heavy sponge and topsheet. The $40 range Euro/Jap rubber can never compete with this in terms of value. Plus, this is a one LOUD click sound maker.
Feedback

fastpaddle.com
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 8:04pm

I see you haven't seen my review http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=48175&title=video-review-tuttle-beijing-4

The spin on loops is at about tenergy 64 level and speed is a bit below tenergy 05. control on attacks is much better than both.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
Sofaires View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofaires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 8:21pm
il probably order one next week im just too curious
dingyibvs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingyibvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 8:33pm

The BWII and SharkII are very much Eurojap rubber competitors, too bad Haifu is too stupid to just stick to a good thing.

As for this rubber, I don't think it's quite a competitor to the newer Eurojap rubbers, as it doesn't quite have their speed and spin, but the control is just amazing.  I'd seriously switch to this rubber right now on my BH had I not promise to not change my rubbers for this year.  It's indeed a very fun rubber to play with, and I think it'd be a great fit for the vast majority of inverted players out there.
pnachtwey View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnachtwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 8:47pm

Is this a serious rubber with decent spin, speed and control?

More than decent.

Can it compete with Euro/Japanese in the $40 range

Like Sriver and Mark V?  yes.   I would buy TB4 over Mark V or Sriver any time.   The only doubt I have is how long it will last.  So far the black TB4 on my Firewall Plus has been very good.  I use the TB4 on my FH and GD Talon 0X on my BH.

or is another competitor of Haifu BWII and Shark II rubbers?

I haven't played with those rubbers.  If those rubber are hard a have hard top sheets then now.  TB4 is soft and has a compliant top sheet.  If you don't like soft you won't like TB4.  However, I think it is the fact that TB4's top sheet is stretchy and the sponge that makes it a spinny rubber.

I can't quite get the feel of where this rubber is properly positioned.

I think it is easy.   TB4 is good for the average club player that doesn't want to spend a lot of money on Rakza 7 or T05 and likes softer rubbers. I think this rubber is "special" in the way that Red Diamond and Outlaw are special.  TB4, Red Diamond and Outlaw provide a lot of performance for the buck.  I think Brian Pace's evaluation of TB4 is right on in that it approaches T05 without the cost.  If you can afford T05 or T25 then buy it.  If not there are cheaper alternatives.

I also think that TB4 can be considered a good starter rubber like Sriver or Mark V for almost half the price.

I have been playing with TB4 on my FH.  TB4 is working well there.  Someone said they didn't like pushing with TB4 but my few FH pushes were pretty effective today.

I need more playing time.  It will be interesting to see how TB4 will compare against IQUL SV Max, and H3 #19.   I have a two year old T05 I can throw into the comparison but right now I am still having fun playing with the TB4.

dingyibvs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingyibvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 8:57pm
pnatchwey, I'm not sure why you think the TB4 is in a similar speed class as the H3 #19.  Now, I've never played with #19, but I've heard that it's a good bit slower than the regular H3's, and based on what I can tell, the TB4 is similar in speed to the H3/Neo, maybe even a tad faster, definitely livelier.

I tried it again yesterday on my T-11 with T64 2.1mm on the other side, and it still felt very good.  I'm more of a driver, and the TB4 was a lot easier to control than the T64.  The feeling is also quite different.  When I loop with the T64, it felt heavy, but the ball felt light when I loop with the TB4.  BTW, TB4 + T-11 makes for quite a loud setup!
pnachtwey View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnachtwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by dingyibvs dingyibvs wrote:

pnatchwey, I'm not sure why you think the TB4 is in a similar speed class as the H3 #19.  Now, I've never played with #19, but I've heard that it's a good bit slower than the regular H3's, and based on what I can tell, the TB4 is similar in speed to the H3/Neo, maybe even a tad faster, definitely livelier.

You may be right.  This is a problem I have with reviews where people evaluate rubber just by playing.  People are not calibrated machines.   Most of us can adapt to the rubbe so we still end up playing the same way.

The truth about the speed will be evident when I start shooting ping pong balls on the rubber while it is mounted on the cutting board.

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 11:19pm
Finally! I was able to hit with it today. After 2-hours of rallying with a 2000 level player I conclude:
I love it. 

SPEED: FAST with a nice sound. I kept checking my plies to see if I had a carbon or kevlar blade, but it was all the rubber. The sponge is soft, but it didn't annoy me like the Tenergies . . . bouncy and wouncy all over the place. 

CONTROL: Super. I was able to direct my shots where I wanted, when I wanted. It really excelled at blocking.

SPIN: It was just right for me, but I am not a spin-master. I was able to create good spin with an active, Chinese stroke, but the more passive intermediate Western player stroke will probably not generate enough spin. It worked for me! I had the #1 player in AZ and one of his top students applauding some of my blocks . . . it felt good!

CONCLUSION: Great rubber, especially for someone like me who plays a fast, control game. The rubber I demoed is nothing like short pips. I used my regular messed up stroke and was able to bend the ball onto the table from below net height. I could not do that with pips of any kind. My only question is durability. How long will the rubber maintain these playing properties and when will the top sheet fall apart. If the rubber is durable I highly recommend this rubber to anyone who doesn't rely on a tacky top sheet or a bouncy sponge to generate spin. 

TZAi has spoken!

Thank you for this opportunity. I hope to get another in red. :-).

Edited by tommyzai - 03/10/2012 at 11:20pm
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2012 at 11:52pm
Thanks everyone for the detailed info. I have a pretty good idea what to expect and I am going to order a sheet. Been looking for a good rubber in this range so hoping it works out. If not, there is always KTL Goldenstar to look forward to. 
ztec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 5:04pm
Just knocked around with it on my robot, on a Stiga Clipper blade. First thought was wow this rubber is loud. I mean very loud, like this will draw looks at your next practice session or tournament loud. The pop is there, can definitely unload on a shot if necessary, but the spin wasn't out of this world for a soft rubber. Good enough for me, but I could see some higher level players really wanting more spin. If you're in the market for a cheap Euro-style rubber, this is a great price-to-performance option IMO. 

On another note: To anyone who's used this rubber already, what was the glue layer that comes on the rubber like for you? Mine was glossy and virtually non-sticky. I had to put my own glue over the factory layer to get it to stick to my blade when gluing. It's not really a huge deal, but considering the thickness of the factory glue layer, it seems rather... odd to say the least that it wasn't sticky (at least for me). And I would love for someone to take a caliper to this rubber and see how thick it is (legal? not legal?), since it does appear thick to my eye at least.
Your play will change your opinion of your equipment more than your equipment will change your opinion of your play.
pnachtwey View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnachtwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ztec ztec wrote:

On another note: To anyone who's used this rubber already, what was the glue layer that comes on the rubber like for you? Mine was glossy and virtually non-sticky.
Same here.  That is why I thought about peeling it off but so far it is working well but I put rubber cement on both the shiny glue layer and the blade.   Another post said I shouldn't need to put glue on the glue sheet.

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 7:13pm
Glue sheet? Oh no . . . I glued over it.
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
ztec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by pnachtwey pnachtwey wrote:

On another note: To anyone who's used this rubber already, what was the glue layer that comes on the rubber like for you? Mine was glossy and virtually non-sticky.
Same here.  That is why I thought about peeling it off but so far it is working well but I put rubber cement on both the shiny glue layer and the blade.   Another post said I shouldn't need to put glue on the glue sheet.

Ok glad to know it's not just me, perhaps razortt can look into this issue for us at some point. It's not a pressing matter at least. In my previous experience with H3Neo and BWII I didn't need to apply glue to the sheet, but in this case, my rubber didn't stick unless I did. I am curious if I had just dabbed on some water to the glue if it would've regained it's stickiness, perhaps I'll try that first with my second sheet of TB4 for when this one wears down. 
Your play will change your opinion of your equipment more than your equipment will change your opinion of your play.
razortt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razortt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 7:45pm

Ok glad to know it's not just me, perhaps razortt can look into this issue for us at some point. It's not a pressing matter at least. In my previous experience with H3Neo and BWII I didn't need to apply glue to the sheet, but in this case, my rubber didn't stick unless I did. I am curious if I had just dabbed on some water to the glue if it would've regained it's stickiness, perhaps I'll try that first with my second sheet of TB4 for when this one wears down. 

Hi , please glue the rubber the normal way. 1 coat on the sponge and 1 coat on the blade. Even for H3NEO, we also put 1 coat on the sponge and 1 coat on the blade. Hope that clears up. Thanks!
Feedback

fastpaddle.com
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 9:07pm
Today I ordered on sheet of Bejing IV for the backhand (or maybe forehand) on my Diamond CQ and one sheet of H3Neo for the forehand. I am going to compare it to my Joola Phenix which is on my primary racket. This only the third and fourth sheets that I have purchased in the last six months, so I am not a EJer. But, there was enough info in the reviews on the sheets that convinced me they were worth a try given their low cost to performance ratio. 
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 9:20pm

Originally posted by dingyibvs dingyibvs wrote:

You may be right.  This is a problem I have with reviews where people evaluate rubber just by playing.  People are not calibrated machines.   Most of us can adapt to the rubbe so we still end up playing the same way.

The truth about the speed will be evident when I start shooting ping pong balls on the rubber while it is mounted on the cutting board.

its because the human factor on using an equipment should never be separated and shooting pingpong balls on a a stationary rubber mounted on a board is not a good way to check the speed. the best way to check the speed of the rubber is using it and time the speed with a speed radar gun. and no, people will not adapt fully to a max calibra lt+ and then control it the way a person can control an RITC 729 rubber. you may be able to do drives or loops with it but when it comes to playing it in a game you will know how many balls you will see flying off the table. 
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Sofaires View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofaires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 9:21pm
ok, im ordering one next week for sure! hehe i will give my thoughs after a few days
pnachtwey View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnachtwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

its because the human factor on using an equipment should never be separated and shooting pingpong balls on a a stationary rubber mounted on a board is not a good way to check the speed.

That is the only way you can remove the human factor and measure the true speed and not how people play with the rubber.   I am going to mount the rubbers on a cutting board instead of a paddle.  This way the flex of the paddle is not a factor either.  The rubber will be "on its own"

When I take a video you will be able to see which rubber is faster and spinnier by where the ball bounces as in the Pathfinderpro videos.

I am not measuring a true absolute speed but relative speed.  It should be easy to see which rubber is relatively faster than the others by where the ball bounces.

If I turn my robot head on its side the balls will hit the blade and bounce back and to the side.  This will be a good measure of "throw angle".  Balls that bounce more to the side will have a higher throw angle.  Those balls that bounce the farthest will be the 'faster' rubbers with the higher coefficient of restitution.

A radar gun would work.  There are special radar guns for sports that will measure the speed of a ball coming and going.  However, if I just want to measure relative speeds and "throw angles" then my method is good enough.

It is clear I don't trust myself to make objective evaluations let alone anybody else.  So far I have enjoyed playing with TB4 but this is subjective.  The cutting board test will be the true comparison between the rubbers but it won't change how much I have like playing with TB4.

One must evaluate the properties of the rubber independently of how it is used.

I am going to order a red sheet soon to go on the BH of my TBS+T05.   I keep the TBS+T05 constant but I change the BH rubber from time to time when I get bored.  At this time I have 802-40 1.8mm and Super Anti cut for my TBS.  I will add the TB4 for an inverted rubber.   I have an uncut red T05 but I will save that for when my black T05 wears out.  The red T05 would be too heavy anyway.  I want a light BH rubber.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic