Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Use FAST equipment to improve

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Tinykin Tinykin wrote:

Today's veterans come from a period with speed glue and the 38mm ball that make any bat +40mm look wimpy. Example, there's no bat (with 40mm) today that can do this

Come on, that is a bit of an exaggeration. Yan An had no problems ripping high sitters from Gionis today, just like Kong did against Syed. 
Sponsored Links

ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Krantz Krantz wrote:

Just my curiosity - were these violent threats deleted from this post by moderators - or simply using the "you" pronoun is being considered offensive here from now on?

Yes, it seems the violent threat has been removed
I think Nextlevel should open a case with the police. This should teach Assiduous a good lesson!

In fact, I don't know why Mods want to remove that post, Assiduous should live with the consequences of his voilent behaviour (words is also a form of behaviour).
This post should stay so all forum member can be alerted on Assiduous personality and behaviour.

Here is one part of post:
Now you are getting in my face and you have to stop, or if I see you I will break your nose even though you are an older, decease tortured dude
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 11:53am
Today I vow to commit random acts of kindness.    But I will kickass on the table.
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 12:00pm
BTY Kenny Pro is a now discontinued basswood blade that DDreamer was using in his vid. Very good control and dwell for close to table play. I don't know where mine went to. There is some truth to the fact most under 2000 level players would benefit from slower setups. Hmmm I wonder how BTY X-Star and T05 would work? LOL
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 12:13pm
I sent a PM inviting the author to edit the post to remove the threatening sentence.  This did not happen and there was no response to the PM.  I hid the offending post, Mods discussed the situation and the author was suspended for two weeks.  As a result, the thread has continued to be about table tennis, which it should be, and not about any one member, which is bad for the forum.  It is also the case that once someone has been suspended once, they are on a really short leash thereafter. 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 12:30pm
Even fairly slow older blades like a Kenny Pro can be pretty fast with heavily speed glued rubber (which we don't use anymore) or some of the modern rubbers. 

There are tradeoffs whether you go fast or slow, and they show up more in real point play then just ripping loops while someone blocks.  So what works best in the end will be a fairly individual thing that depends in part on what are the most glaring weak points in someone's game.  Actually, in some players the speed of the setup, or at least the speed of the blade, may not matter as much as some would argue.

The idea that a single prescription -- that "all players under 2000 should do X and if you are over 2000 you should do Y" are overly simplistic.  They assume that everyone who is under 2000 has the same weaknesses that will be fixed the same way.  Also it depends a lot on what we mean by fast and what we mean by slow.     
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 1:20pm
ALL and ALL+ blades with high performance rubbers are plenty fast for non pros. They load spin very nice due to longer dwell. Agree no one setup is the right setup for players under 2000. Some are more defense style, some allround, and some offense so they need different setups. Sometimes it's fun to "gear" down to a slower setup and enjoy the added control. Smile
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by vvk1 vvk1 wrote:

Today's veterans come from a period with speed glue and the 38mm ball that make any bat +40mm look wimpy. Example, there's no bat (with 40mm) today that can do this

Come on, that is a bit of an exaggeration. Yan An had no problems ripping high sitters from Gionis today, just like Kong did against Syed. 

38mm was quicker through the air, and having played through both eras, I agree with Tinykin.
 What is quicker in modern TT is the tempo, because the 40mm ball is easier to time consistently on pro-active strokes. Nothing matches proper speed glue for power.
The Older I get, The better I was.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I sent a PM inviting the author to edit the post to remove the threatening sentence.  This did not happen and there was no response to the PM.  I hid the offending post, Mods discussed the situation and the author was suspended for two weeks.  As a result, the thread has continued to be about table tennis, which it should be, and not about any one member, which is bad for the forum.  It is also the case that once someone has been suspended once, they are on a really short leash thereafter. 

Yes, this thread is now back to table tennis (finally - it took a few threads for this to happen) Wink

Regarding the hiding part, I actually wonder what is better.

1) To know about such forum member and violent behaviour or
2) Not know at all.
As his post is not just offending, but a direct threat to cause bodily harm.

I saw his post via email notification and not on the forum (it was hidden already).

I guess the above may be good or may be unncessary to know, but no matter what, I think the rest of us forum members can have some peace for the time being Smile

Edited by ZApenholder - 12/01/2013 at 3:25pm
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Pushdeep Pushdeep wrote:

Is this good idea? Use very fast equipment. This will shorten your strokes, so your recovery time improves. So you improve.

very good question. In my experience: fast equipment in training makes some sense, because it is less forgiving and therefore it forces you to be more precise. Also it makes errors more apparent. But overall it is not a good idea, because 1) the ball will come back less often. So you will not improve your recovery and counterlooping/counterattacking skill. 2) it can discourage you from doing the right thing (e.g. bh flip , opening loop, short push) and therefore prevent you from learning it. 3) it can encourage bad habits such as playing far from table, because you have too little margin looping close to table. Or hitting instead of looping. Habits that are not easy to correct.

And most of all, you cannot use that fast equipment in tourney anyway! because in real matches you don't know the opponent , so you don't have enough information to use it. When you don't know the opponent, you need some margin for error that fast equipment just does not give you.

Edited by seguso - 12/01/2013 at 4:34pm
pg5x - mxd fh & bh - 2015 video
pingpongpaddy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 4:40pm
A verbal threat of bodily harm on an internet forum, where, unless I am mistaken, the two involved, did not know each other personally, cannot be looked on in the same light as the same thing as two people arguing, and threatening in the flesh.
Given the over the top way, in which assiduous habitually expressed himself, I thought the whole thing a bore, with the guy deliberately provoking assiduous as deserving of a cooling off ban as assiduous himself
Still I do realise the mods have a thankless task.
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 4:54pm
I wasn't going to get in this, but it is a crime and I believe a felony to threaten anyone via the internet and a person can use prosecution.
Shifter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 5:02pm
Technically you may be correct, but my common sense whispers to me that no one was in actual danger of physical violence
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

Originally posted by vvk1 vvk1 wrote:

38mm was quicker through the air, and having played through both eras, I agree with Tinykin.
 What is quicker in modern TT is the tempo, because the 40mm ball is easier to time consistently on pro-active strokes. Nothing matches proper speed glue for power.

A 38mm ball would indeed be quicker through the air than a 40mm ball assuming all other variables - like blade/rubber/player/exact stroke mechanics - remain the same. However, this is not the case. For example, it has been noted that the current generation of top TT players are more athletic than their counterparts from 20 years ago - just like in many other sports. And speedgluing has been subsumed by factory-tuning/boosting - which top pros seem to be doing. So, imho, there is absolutely no hard evidence to conclude that top CNT players are hitting winners today any slower (or with any less "power") than Kong in that video.  

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by pingpongpaddy pingpongpaddy wrote:

A verbal threat of bodily harm on an internet forum, where, unless I am mistaken, the two involved, did not know each other personally, cannot be looked on in the same light as the same thing as two people arguing, and threatening in the flesh.
Given the over the top way, in which assiduous habitually expressed himself, I thought the whole thing a bore, with the guy deliberately provoking assiduous as deserving of a cooling off ban as assiduous himself
Still I do realise the mods have a thankless task.
+1; 

I had written a long post to publicly point at nextlevel who has a smart way to provoke without breaking rules, the same way he did with agenthex; in the present case though he just used the same weapon than assiduous used against somebody else, as doraemon pointed out above and that's why I deleted my draft and never posted it to just stay out of the discussion.

what about treating somebody a piece of garbage after following him and consistently commenting negatively on his posts? would that be ok in real life? the way I see it assiduous was banned for saying something on a forum as if it had been said in real life; but by not pointing at nextlevel for what he did overtime and that would be against the law and maybe charged as a crime, the forum says it is just ok because it's not real life after all? double standard anyone?

Anyway I am happy somebody else sees that nextlevel's picking, bullying and harassing game -when he does not like somebody- is not overlooked. agenthex was banned without breaking the rules because the mods said "it's a sum of little things"; it seems like "the sum of little things" does not work for all in the case of nextlevel.

I said it after all...I will finish saying that assiduous is not a bad person; like many of us he lost his temper after being picked at numerous times by one individual; many of us could do the same; when he lets it go he just empties his bag and comes back to calm right away like many of us; when assiduous is a little rude he does not target the person directly; he is not mean and ill intentioned like nextlevel was to him; assiduous is just a bit of a big mouth with no bad/mean feelings. I'll be happy to welcome him when he is back and I'll be watching those who will undoubtedly try to entrap him with provocations.

I also want to underline that I like nextlevel's posts about our game; he is smart and enjoyable; he always makes strong points; I consider him a wonderful forum asset. I just despise that dark side of him when he decides to take down somebody; he is so good at it and I sure hope I never become his target :)

Of course I support the mods' decision because ultimately it is important to avoid direct confrontation and underline their standard about what is crossing the line.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 5:28pm
Fatt's post above - +1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 5:46pm
Hmm...
I now have good reason to think that at least 2 mods think that Assiduous was not the only one at fault. Yet, only assiduous carried the can.
Seems we need to be more even handed around here!

And give Hunkeelin a break too! Dont rush to judgement!

inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 5:59pm
If any poster is angry it can be spoken in an intelligent manner without crude remarks or personal attacks. There are some I suspect have emotional issues and poor impulse control. There are some that show their lack of maturity. There are a few that that need professional help. Some take feedback far to seriously. I say let's keep it light and fun and a great learning platform for everyone. Smile
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 5:59pm
good post frogger
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by frogger frogger wrote:

If any poster is angry it can be spoken in an intelligent manner without crude remarks or personal attacks. There are some I suspect have emotional issues and poor impulse control. There are some that show their lack of maturity. There are a few that that need professional help. Some take feedback far to seriously. I say let's keep it light and fun and a great learning platform for everyone. Smile

+1.  Attack the issue and not the person.
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 6:07pm
I agree with much that has been said here fatt, ppp on the one hand, frogger on the other. 

I for one will be happy to see Assiduous return in the fullness of time, especially since he will not be so fast to hit the send button and will keep things on TT.  The other person mentioned who was banned -- not so much. 

Next Level, if you are reading this, you may want to consider that it is best to stop poking sticks at bears.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by pingpongpaddy pingpongpaddy wrote:

And give Hunkeelin a break too! Dont rush to judgement!

Yeah, i'm going to give him a life time break.
Wanted to ask him what that medicine comment means, but since I told him i'm going to leave him alone, I won't ask.

I work with enough medicine in my full time work already, really don't want to deal with medicine on a table tennis forum Wink

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 6:11pm
Hunkeelin posts certainly invite criticism.  A bit of controversy is good for a forum.  DOn't want to water it down too much.  But when it is the same people doing the criticizing all the time  it gets old also.  I will try to cut him some slack too since he is never rude or aggressive with anyone.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Hunkeelin posts certainly invite criticism.  A bit of controversy is good for a forum.  DOn't want to water it down too much.  But when it is the same people doing the criticizing all the time  it gets old also.  I will try to cut him some slack too since he is never rude or aggressive with anyone.

But he does change personalities very quickly and attemps to get sympathy.

Any ways, I just think he is a great TT Fan.
Maybe not the most knowledable but does have full of excitement and joy when he post.

I will actually mention to Ariel that she has a fan and truly believes she can be world champion.

Btw, what is your understanding of that medicine post, is that rude or what?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 8:12pm
I have no problem avoiding any poster if he threatens me. As much as you can all claim that the threats were mild, assiduous actually saw my videos and challenged me to a match and were I to go to Chicago, I would have played with him. He figured that I played too badly to even comment on his game.

I have had people come to meet me at tournaments without knowing who I am in person. They recognize me from my videos. For example, I met V-Griper in this manner, just to mention a notable person amongst many.

Pingpongpaddy has decided not to make any part of his personality public and I respect that. However, he is often quick to make assumptions about how others are motivated. Unfortunately, it seems that people who haven't met me or who don't realize that I have by making myself a public person, made it impossible to accuse me of pure trolling, are free to stick to their opinions. People can see how I play and where my comments come from. I play amateur table tennis. I prey on basic weakness. I hate moving, and I beat many players who are 100 pts below me without being forced to move. I can speak to what many 1600s who want to understand how to beat a 1400 without trying should play. That is what I usually address when I help lower rated players who are adult amateurs. I leave the kids to their higher ambitions.

So why write all that? To remind people that I am not some guy who goes out of his way to annoy people. If I was, it would be dumb for me to play at a club that has many forum members and to face many people on this forum at tournaments.

Ultimately, if asked pointedly to stop addressing anyone, I will. Everyone can Google me, see my videos, check my USATT rating history, talk to forum members who know me and even find out other things if they are so interested. But make no mistake, you cannot assume that any threat of violence against me is an idle one. That ship sailed a long time ago for anyone who has posted videos of themselves on this forum.

I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 8:28pm
By the way, there are other things that factor into how this issue is being approached, but I will leave it alone. Let's just say that I have heard all your counsel. But I have no doubt that I have said nothing that invites violent behavior. On that, my conscience is clear.

I am heading back from the NA Teams after a long weekend. My only legitimate loss was to a man in his 70s. It taught me even more about how complicated the amateur game is.   But it was fun to reflect on, even if the loss was mildly frustrating at the time
Cybershape Carbon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

I have no problem avoiding any poster if he threatens me. As much as you can all claim that the threats were mild, assiduous actually saw my videos and challenged me to a match and were I to go to Chicago, I would have played with him. He figured that I played too badly to even comment on his game.

I have had people come to meet me at tournaments without knowing who I am in person. They recognize me from my videos. For example, I met V-Griper in this manner, just to mention a notable person amongst many.

Pingpongpaddy has decided not to make any part of his personality public and I respect that. However, he is often quick to make assumptions about how others are motivated. Unfortunately, it seems that people who haven't met me or who don't realize that I have by making myself a public person, made it impossible to accuse me of pure trolling, are free to stick to their opinions. People can see how I play and where my comments come from. I play amateur table tennis. I prey on basic weakness. I hate moving, and I beat many players who are 100 pts below me without being forced to move. I can speak to what many 1600s who want to understand how to beat a 1400 without trying should play. That is what I usually address when I help lower rated players who are adult amateurs. I leave the kids to their higher ambitions.

So why write all that? To remind people that I am not some guy who goes out of his way to annoy people. If I was, it would be dumb for me to play at a club that has many forum members and to face many people on this forum at tournaments.

Ultimately, if asked pointedly to stop addressing anyone, I will. Everyone can Google me, see my videos, check my USATT rating history, talk to forum members who know me and even find out other things if they are so interested. But make no mistake, you cannot assume that any threat of violence against me is an idle one. That ship sailed a long time ago for anyone who has posted videos of themselves on this forum.

i have made known some opinions of mine about Nextlevel from time to time. I have nothing to say about him away from the forum. What I have said is based on the evidence of his posts, which show him to be somewhat manipulative and disingenuous in his posts especially when dealing with someone who disagrees with him.
Moreover, I can think of 5 well respected forum members who have pm'd me from time to time, to express unasked a similar view of his Character as a poster on this forum. My message to NextLevel is this, that every posters posts are like an audit trail of their behaviour. The people who have been reading these forums for the past months, will judge for themselves what your character is. I did not make some quick and shallow judgement on how you are motivated, rather I thought about it quite carefully before giving my opinion.
I am quite prepared to believe you help old ladies cross the street, and I know you have some valuable opinions on TT to give this forum, but unfortunately you cannot disguise your malice towards those you pick on.
I hope in the future to see only evidence of your better nature
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 10:18pm
Call it malice, PPP, but I sincerely believe that if everyone saw it as malice, the responses I would get in many situations would be far nastier than they are. Criticism of people's views is often taken badly, and I am not immune to this myself. That such criticism is considered malicious means that its motive can be discerned.

I often do apologize to people when they explain I have rubbed them wrongly. In fact, getting better at this sport always reminds me how little I know about it.

Even our moral evaluations of others are colored and limited by our perspectives of them. I would definitely put my posting record on trial against anyone on this forum. Sometimes, I say things other people would like to day but don't. Sometimes, I parrot expert opinion. Other times, I say things from the amateur player perspective. All in all, anyone who takes me so seriously that he wants to hit me (though to be fair, I think that some posters have confessed to posting under the influence of alcohol if my memory serves me right) can have my apologies if it gives him any consolation.   Nah, honestly, I think they should be more direct in addressing thrir issues with me.
Cybershape Carbon
puppy412 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppy412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 11:33pm

Call it malice, PPP, but I sincerely believe that if everyone saw it as malice, the responses I would get in many situations would be far nastier than they are. Criticism of people's views is often taken badly, and I am not immune to this myself. That such criticism is considered malicious means that its motive can be discerned.

I often do apologize to people when they explain I have rubbed them wrongly. In fact, getting better at this sport always reminds me how little I know about it.

Even our moral evaluations of others are colored and limited by our perspectives of them. I would definitely put my posting record on trial against anyone on this forum. Sometimes, I say things other people would like to day but don't. Sometimes, I parrot expert opinion. Other times, I say things from the amateur player perspective. All in all, anyone who takes me so seriously that he wants to hit me (though to be fair, I think that some posters have confessed to posting under the influence of alcohol if my memory serves me right) can have my apologies if it gives him any consolation.   Nah, honestly, I think they should be more direct in addressing thrir issues with me.

excuse me, but with all the due respect, what is your current US rating?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by puppy412 puppy412 wrote:

excuse me, but with all the due respect, what is your current US rating?

1800-1900.
Cybershape Carbon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic