FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

WARNING SCAMMER !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WARNING SCAMMER !!!!
    Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:43am
It seems that we have another scammer on this forum :(((

His nickname is "perssonblade".
I've already had a problem with him but I gave him credit (his explanations were possible) and I got my money back very quickly from paypal.
A friend of mine in Belgium asked me 2 weeks ago to buy a blade from perssonblade for him because he has no credit card and of course no paypal account.
I did it with normal paypal and my friend gave me cash for that blade.
Days went on and I didn't received any informations about the tracking number.

Perssonblade, or Vlad, or Alex...didn't answer to my messages and eventually, I let him know I would introduce a complaint against him on paypal. At this moment, he answered telling me he was abroad and he will let me know the tracking number. The day after, I got a tracking number : RA148654572LT
This tracking number is from Lithuania, the seller is from Belarus but the problem is :
that tracking number does not exist !!!
I have asked perssonblade to send me a link to track but he never answers.

This morning, I got this message from another member flamingmdn:

"Hello!

I saw here http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=68837&KW=perssonblade&PID=836491&title=del#836491 you had a deal with member named perssonblade and had some issues.
Could you tell me what kind of issues did you have? Because now during my 'investigation' I found that paypal account which he gave me to send money doesn't belong to him. I didn't use 'gift' option but now I am not sure that PayPal dispute will work because of this.

I wonder because we've finished transaction with Persson Powerplay a month ago (at that time he looked legit because even forum member Antuan confirmed it in one of the topics) and now when blade arrived to my city (Minsk, Belarus) it seems that it was sent to other recepient. Aaaand by suspicious coincience his name is exactly the same to name of a seller from Belarus who is known by scamming people (at least in ex-USSR area) His hame is Alex and forum name here is Demiurge, but he's inactive more that a year now and we all thought he stopped his TT activity at all.

I don't believe in such coinciences so I'm trying to gather information. Demiurge still owes 300 euro to my friend so maybe it's a chance to find him :)

Thanks!"

It is now obvious we have another scammer on this forum. Directly, I introduced a complaint at paypal to get my money back and the case is now under investigation.

Edited by kakapo - 11/25/2014 at 7:49am
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Sponsored Links

flamingmdn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:04am
I would add that my tracking number is correct (send by Deutsche Post from Germany) but when it arrived I saw that it delivered to different post office.
I contacted them and booom – they told me the name that I know.
And he also dissapeared during our communication, two times for one week.
But eventually I was given the tracking number and was waiting my blade till yesterday's morning.
You know the rest of the story.

Of course there's a little chance he's good guy and he just wanted to give me the blade in person, who knows.
But anyway all this story looks 'shady' and his bad reputation (now when I know his real name I can definitely say this) works against him. And as I've already said I don't believe in such coincidences.

Edited by flamingmdn - 11/25/2014 at 7:06am
Gewo Sensus Carbo Speed | Vega X
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:09am
Hi, I opened this thread about him
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69192&KW=&title=feedback-of-perssonblade

I seen that Antuan and other member had good transaction with him and that gave me some confidence.

I paid a blade to him around 9 days ago and he said me that will give me the track number. I'm still waiting and he doesn't answer my emails ....Confused

Edited by jabemu - 11/25/2014 at 7:10am
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:13am
If he is vlad ciolan cosmin from romania or bulgaria... he is a scammer, i know very well that way to make the scam, there is a thread i wrote a time ago about him here, please read it, maybe it can help you a little.
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:19am
Sorry maybe it was my fault to give a good feedback for him 'in advance'.
If only I knew who he is from the early beginning I would create such kind of post by myself :(
As I know from guys who are acquainted with him it is typical for him to dissapear for a week or two and finally stop replying on your emails/messages and phone calls.

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:26am
flamingmdn + jabemu + me.....no need to investigate more about this !!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:51am
Another important addition here.

I was asked to send money to PP account that was suspicious from my point of view.
So I investigated a little.

This account obviously doesn't belong to Alex and found the guy who owns it.
He's also from Belarus.
I contacted him and had an interesting results: he does some business with Alex with paypal-cash conversion, he gives cash to Alex and Alex gives him paypal asking us (buyers) to transfer money to this account. They were doing such kind of trades for a year. Alex even has a special Skype account for this kind of business.
And this guy wrote me yesterday that he also is trying to find Alex.
So even if we will open complain on PayPal money will be charged back not from Alex himself.

As I know there are other paypal accounts that he used to accept money. And all they belong to different people. So the scheme is really good: we will have PayPal disputes with others and they even don't know what's going on.

He's pretty experienced in scamming, you see :)

Edited by flamingmdn - 11/25/2014 at 7:53am
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

It seems that we have another scammer on this forum :(((

His nickname is "perssonblade".
I've already had a problem with him but I gave him credit (his explanations were possible) and I got my money back very quickly from paypal.
A friend of mine in Belgium asked me 2 weeks ago to buy a blade from perssonblade for him because he has no credit card and of course no paypal account.
I did it with normal paypal and my friend gave me cash for that blade.
Days went on and I didn't received any informations about the tracking number.

Perssonblade, or Vlad, or Alex...didn't answer to my messages and eventually, I let him know I would introduce a complaint against him on paypal. At this moment, he answered telling me he was abroad and he will let me know the tracking number. The day after, I got a tracking number : RA148654572LT
This tracking number is from Lithuania, the seller is from Belarus but the problem is :
that tracking number does not exist !!!
I have asked perssonblade to send me a link to track but he never answers.

[...]

It is now obvious we have another scammer on this forum. Directly, I introduced a complaint at paypal to get my money back and the case is now under investigation.

I seems I have also been scammed by user "perssonblade".

I don´t know why I did that mistake to send him money. Maybe I wasn´t very careful. I thought having read that user name often before and along with finalised transactions. But shortly after having paid the blade that he offered in the for sale section on 11/16 (he showed me pictures via pm), he hasn´t contaced me again.

He did not ask me for the shipping address (which didn´make me nervous as Paypal gives it).
Some days ago I asked for the tracking ID of the package. I got no answer.

In the meantime I realized all those concerns within the forum.
At least since I saw your thread some minutes ago, I am 99,9% sure I have been scammed and I started complain via Paypal right now.

The member wrote to me via PM as "Vlad".

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 9:06am
Yes, he uses the name of vlad but it seems he is Alex. Holly cow, how Many victims ?
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 9:13am
OK, it is clear to me that we have another scammer.

People need to be very careful in providing accurate feedback. Why would you provide good feedback before you have received your items or your payment?  That makes no sense to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 9:33am
Sorry for doing that of course.

But I noticed there that I haven't receive blade yet but it was at least sent with valid tracking number.
So it was up to readers how to evaluate this kind of feedback.

Also there was good feedback from another reputable forum member (much more reputable than me I suppose :)), at least it tells us that he's scamming not everyone and does it in different manners.
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:02am
I may have gotten hosed by "perssonblade" as well. I ordered a blade and received a tracking number (RA148596678LT) which does not seem to exist and he does not reply anymore. Oh boy, I sounded fishy and I should have been more careful, I guess. I know that another member here also ordered something from perssonblade. I emailed him and I am waiting to see if he ever got his item.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

I may have gotten hosed by "perssonblade" as well. I ordered a blade and received a tracking number (RA148596678LT) which does not seem to exist and he does not reply anymore. Oh boy, I sounded fishy and I should have been more careful, I guess. I know that another member here also ordered something from perssonblade. I emailed him and I am waiting to see if he ever got his item.

that tracking number looks suspicious. tracking #  for international registered mail usually starts w/ "RR" at beginning.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:35am
I ordered a rubber last week. We'll see . . . 

Edited by tommyzai - 11/25/2014 at 11:50am
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:48am
I dealt with Vlad once, he bought a few blades from me.  Everything went smoothly, although I can't say that for his selling....

I hope everyone gets their money back.  

Bottom line, buy from very reputable sellers!!!! (ex: myself Tongue, Antuan, Kakapo, mg, proSpin, Chopper88, etc.)

Edited by liulin04 - 11/25/2014 at 11:53am
oldblades View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldblades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:59am
I planned to buy old donic PPP from him days ago.
After paying, he mentioned there's sth wrong with his pp account.
He ask me to ask paypay for refund, and I did really got the refund back after his confirm.
But I quit to deal with him, just for I taking him quit the deal. And I got another
PPP already...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 12:09pm
I'm sure if he acts as a buyer he'll pay otherwise you will not send the blade.

By the way, Reputable sellers, who's going to sell me old Persson Powerplay for reasonable price since I lost hopes to get it from perssonblade? :)
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 12:51pm
Maybe you are the buying the old Persson Powerplay that I sold to him two years ago.  Is it the one with the white lens?
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 2:28pm
https://www.facebook.com/vlad.vld.33
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Neiluje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neiluje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:01pm
I bought him 2 blades in march without any problem....
And now I bought him a blade in october, and like you wrong tracking number, no answer to my messages... Very strange.
The communication was not as good this time than in march, it was very short answers, sometime like if he didn't understand the questions, not the same than in march, I probably shoud have been more carefully, but in march I had 2 blades at a good price...
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:43pm
The moderators have suspended his account? it appears as suspended. If it is so he cannot have an oportunity to explain what happens.

I'm nearly sure that he is a scammer but always is possible an explanation. He is a member with more than 300 posts...

More information: his paypal is [email protected]

Edited by jabemu - 11/25/2014 at 6:51pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by jabemu jabemu wrote:

More information: his paypal is [email protected]
He actually gave me a different paypal address.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:07pm
I have this one:

[email protected]
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

I have this one:

[email protected]
Interesting...he gave me this one: [email protected]

My Feedback
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:36pm
oh dear... this is an even bigger mess than I thought it would be...
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2014 at 8:18pm
Scammers are encouraged by the ff. FACTORS:

1.0 Names and addresses here in this forum are not verified hence could create different/many user accounts.
2.0 When paypal id names and address does not match his MYTT name & address sign of a red flag.
3.0 Scammers will first make legit sales and will just make the right con moves in a short period of time.
4.0 Potential buyers tend to rush into sweet deals even if the seller does not have enough feedbacks to back their reputation.
5.0 You only have 45 days to file a dispute with Paypal so the scammer will try to run around, give you all sorts of excuses to gain time so the 45 days will lapse and you lose your money.
6.0 W0RSE of all is to GIVE GOOD FEEDBACK WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED YOUR ORDER !!!

Edited by limjo - 11/25/2014 at 8:30pm
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:42am
As I described few posts above, he doesn't use his own paypal in most cases.
[email protected] is PP of a guy who even didn't know what's going on here.
Alex owes him a money and tells buyers to send money directly to this guy.

[email protected] this is (or was?) his real account.

I also want to see an explanation of course. He used to be a reputable guy few years ago and then he started scamming. Then he dissapeared for a long time and now he's back again with scamming a lot of experienced members here. What's going on in his head?

Edited by flamingmdn - 11/26/2014 at 12:46am
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:53am
I was also planning to buy 1-2 (Stiga) blades from him. Fortunately we did not come together, because we had different thoughts about the value. Since 5 days he does not answer any more, neither with pm nor with email.

It seems, as if he bought 3-4 blades before, to get some positive reputation-points and now he started to cheat a lot of members at the same time. It is possible, that some more members are cheated, but did not notice this thread until now.
edizg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edizg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:34am
I bought three blades from him before one month. I didn't receive them, but I opened dispute cases on Paypal and I got my money back. I have also received a wrong tracking number and he has not replied to my emails anymore.

His Paypal mails:

Edited by edizg - 11/26/2014 at 6:10am
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 4:40am
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

I have this one:

[email protected]
Interesting...he gave me this one: [email protected]

That is his email but not actual paypal account
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic